Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 pm

User Image

"Think its about time to turn in?" Tsen had taken off his sunglasses and clipped them to his shirt, seeing as it was pitch black outside. The cloudy night didn't help his sight, as the moon was far from being seen tonight. Tsen around for Shui, but suddenly didn't need to. Despite how dark it was, the shinobi didn't need to see to know where his animal partner was. He could feel him...

Shui was full on running around the lake, causing massive ripples and explosive wavelengths. Despite this, Tsen had gotten used to aligning his chakra and keeping it in rhythm with every action that the lake produced.
Through his training, it was almost as if Tsen had gained an extra ability.
He could sense every fish in the water, feel every drop that fell into the lake, he could even find Shui was the little bugger made the tiniest ripple on the surface.

"I think we've got the idea, time to turn in Shui..." Tsen gave a large grin, picking up the book with a smile. "Lets go back and return this thing so I don't get hollared at." He gave a chuckle then headed back to the library with his clogs on and his scarf swirling around him. Shui followed close behind at his heels...

User Image

(5/5)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was walking around the spring pacing himself over and over as he walked around looking at the clear water. He then looked up to the sky as he suddenly disappeared and then the next moment there was a gust of wind as well as a splash.

Arekku was underwater as he swam as fast as possible reaching the the bottom of the spring he looked around as he was filled with the darkness of the floor he took off with a burst as he kicked out off the floor. As he reached a cavern as he swam into the darkness as the world of light was completely gone now.

The water seem to just get darker and darker as he reach a giant chest he tugged it hard finally breaking it free as he tied it around his body as he started to leave the world of darkness though the box was incredibly he tried to swim with all his might.

He reached the end of the canvas as he let his body fall to the ground he felt the air in his lungs running out now as his legs touched the floor he suddenly jumped with all his might shooting through the water like a bullet he reached the surface it seem like he was a bullet falling to the shore coughing and gasping for air he stood up and then started to walk toward the Mountains.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:50 pm

(-is bored-)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

As Arekku arrived to the spring he started to stretch he couldn't wait for the chunnin exams as he waited for Yukio to come by,"No rest for the wicked is it now." Arekku mumbled to himself with a pretty much blank look on his face.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"It's not that bad, is it?" Yukio asked as he caught up to Areku.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Lunas clone finds Arekku at the hotsprings with Yukio and bows "Im sorry to interrupt your training, but Luna wanted to know if you could send a clone to help her with two more jutsu, and then she was going to go to the mist for a check in and some mission before the chunnin exams."

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"Jutsu?" Yukio said as he looked from Areku to Luna. "You know, I wouldn't mind if Areku trained us both at the same time, so long as the person I'm training with is as sexy as you." he said flirtingly as he winked at Luna.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah after all you got the attention span of a four year old so it will work perfectly." Arekku said sarcastically as he looked up into the sky and tried to think of a jutsu to teach Yukio that would help him the best.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio coughed into his hand, "cough, wind retrieval technique, cough." Yukio was very knowledgeable about jutsu. He just didn't know how to perfect them himself. He did write several books on different jutsu types, after all.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Sure sure." Arekku said as he made a set of seals before throwing a kunai at Yukio it look like it was going to him as it suddenly sling shot back and Arekku caught it,"Pretty simple."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:22 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
[1/1] Yukio tilted his head slightly to the side. "Huh...so that's how it works. Alright, testing testing." Yukio pulled off his shoe and threw it at Areku. Then he pointed his hand at it. "Come back to me shoe!" A powerful wind suddenly reverted the shoe back at Yukio. It came back so fast though that it flew past his hand and crashed into his face. Slowly, it slid off, leaving a red foot print down the middle of Yukio's face. ".......G-Good job...shoe."

((I get one less post at learning ninjutsu because I'm medic class))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((oh okay sorry working on something))
Arekku fell down laughing uncontrollably and non stop as he pointed at Yukio and his laughter was pretty loud and lasted for a while as he lost all his seriousness.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio straightened himself up and rubbed his face. "Yes, well...I think its safe to say that we've all had our accidents while training. It was my first time, after all. I'm sure this won't be a recurring theme throughout the rest of my training...surely." Yukio put his shoe back on. "Anyways, on to the next jutsu! Wind clone would be a good one if you know it. It's inconvenient at times to not be able to make clones when there's no grass around."

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D5oKEVqQJg lol))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku calmed down as he stood up,"Well later since I won't see any more shows like that I got no reason to train yea." Arekku said laughing a little again,"Just playing, okay then Wind clone." Arekku did a hand seal as he concentrated his wind chakra as he used enough so it would show as the wind gather beside him and he imagined himself and created it by wind as the clone appeared.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
[1/1] Yukio heaved a sigh of relief. He then followed Areku's example and concenrated the wind around him. An exact copy of Yukio then appeared out of thin air. Yukio rubbed his chin as he walked around the clone. "Hmm...you seem to look a lot like me, but are you an exact clone? Let us see." At the same time Yukio and his clone shot out their fists to connect to the others'. "WONDER TWIN POWERS-ACTIVATE!" they shouted in unison. The real Yukio then nodded and dispelled the clone. "Yep, he's definitely me."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games