Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

As he spoke Aki snatched up a bowl of Edamame and shirmp nigiri from the belt. "Really? I wasn't even aware that you were acquainted." She grabbed two green tea up as well. "Hope you like green tea. And have whatever you like, it's one me." She stated with a smile as she sat the tea infront of him and waited for him to begin his story. The teen sipped the tea and ate one of the nigiri.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:50 pm
Misa continued to drink,leaning back and drunk again when she wasn't thinking, she was drinking quite heavy ******** snake."

She mumbled drinking even more and threw the empty bottle to the side, banging on the table.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:33 am
Nuppins
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

As he spoke Aki snatched up a bowl of Edamame and shirmp nigiri from the belt. "Really? I wasn't even aware that you were acquainted." She grabbed two green tea up as well. "Hope you like green tea. And have whatever you like, it's one me." She stated with a smile as she sat the tea infront of him and waited for him to begin his story. The teen sipped the tea and ate one of the nigiri.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

[[Sorry about that. My Cousin was rushing me.]]

"I see..." Akira said as he grabbed a cup of tea and a bowl of ramen from the belt. He felt the tea cup as it was slightly less warm as he had hoped. He quickly heated up the cup gently using the Katon: Ni technique. "We got back to a year before he became the Kusakage. Ask him about sometime, but the way he says it, makes me seem old." Akira laughed. "So, How has life in the Grass been?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:16 pm
Mizu's clone stepped in qutiely as she tried not to get noticed as she sat at a table alone. She pulled her hood down alittle so no one would see her face.  

Rockgirl809

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki watched as his tea began to steam a little more. He must've heated it up a little with a fire technique. Her attention came back to his face as he spoke again. She wrinkled her nose at him, "You don't look a day over twenty Akira-san. No way you could feel old." She laughed like a bell and ate another nigiri. The tantilizing smell of shrimp fired rice caught her momentarily, her hand snatched out and grabbed it off the belt. "Life in Grass is..." She paused thinking over her years here, "It's been an adventure that's for sure." She absently touch to the gold ring on her left hand. It was the promise ring Vrail had given her.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:16 pm
(( damn all your bad a** Formats XD ))

Andrew sighed as he looked at more people come in and noticed a figure walk into the shop, it seemed t be female but he paid no more attention.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:32 pm
(( >w<
I've gotten back into making good ones.
Zann makes some pretty ones too. ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image

Misa fell out of her chair she'd fallen sleep inside of the restraunt and rubbed her head,

"Damnit another hangover."

She looked at the empty bottle of sake under the table and frowned and walked over to the conveyer belt piling food onto a plate and began to eat, slugishly due to her headache.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm
Nuppins
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki watched as his tea began to steam a little more. He must've heated it up a little with a fire technique. Her attention came back to his face as he spoke again. She wrinkled her nose at him, "You don't look a day over twenty Akira-san. No way you could feel old." She laughed like a bell and ate another nigiri. The tantilizing smell of shrimp fired rice caught her momentarily, her hand snatched out and grabbed it off the belt. "Life in Grass is..." She paused thinking over her years here, "It's been an adventure that's for sure." She absently touch to the gold ring on her left hand. It was the promise ring Vrail had given her.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

[[teddy, shouldn't you report to base to say your not dead. But, I am not sure if your new Andrew is the same one. So, I'm not going to look at your way until I can get a confirmation.....SO, I don't look stupid.]]

Akira smiled. "Thank you. I'm 21 to be exact." Akira began to eat before looking down at her ring. 'A ring...and its on the right finger. Aw, man and I was beginning to like her....' "Boyfriend?" Akira asked. Being that he never found a woman in his life, he was attracted to.
[[that and the lack of women in the Leaf. xp ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:31 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

She smiled lightly at him and took a sip of her tea. She kept an even peaeful expresion until he adressed the ring. Her mouth gave a small twitch then she smiled. A very small meek smile. "S-something like that..." Her voice was quiet almost drowned out by the noise of the resturant. "He's been missing for quite sometime now." Aki suddenly didn't feel like eating anymore as the all her emotions stirred her stomach. So instead she kept at her tea.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 pm
"Are you ok?" Akira could clearly see that the date he wanted had turn for a worst. 'I think I made her sad....O, I know.' "Check this out." He said he pulled out some marbles and put them between his hands as he begin to make them spin around each other using the wind leviation technique.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Misa leaned back watching the other customers talk and stared over at Akira and Aki, he puleldo out dice rolling them i nher hand to take focus off of her headache.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:38 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki suddenly snapped out of her depressing mood. It was rude to suddenly through her issues on the table. She waved her hand at him, "No no, it's all okay." He had pulled out the marbles and began causing them to swirl between his hands. "That's awesome!" She laughed and clapped her hands together, "So a katon and a fuuton user." She grinned at him and pointed to herself. "I'm a Fuuton and suiton user. Buuuut... I'm pretty far behind in my trainning." She sighed and scratched her head.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:12 pm
"Really....So, if I might ask. What's your rank? Being that you work with Arekku as his assistant, I take it your a Jounin or higher area." Akira said as he put the marbles away. "Hey, maybe we can train togather. I needed a expert Suiton user to show me how to mulipulate water."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:16 pm
(( it is not They said Teddy died which is bull but whatever ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games