Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:28 am

((Kurisu so help me you did something very stupid. Right now you'll be hunted and your head will be severed. Not to mention if you dont know yet you hae a hit on you, so Havock dont owrry this'll be handled))
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Sitting around, waiting for everyone to get done, Shiro got a little bored. So he went ahead and made a clone to see what was going on at grass while he waited here. ((academy clone.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Vrail, leaning back, looked around "Hey Zermaru?" he asked "I got into the fight. I started it! Punish me." he said as he smiled at Kurisu "He wasn't doing anything but stand on the roof. Then I attacked him after he made me mad." he looked Zermaru in the eyes "It's my fault. Do with me what you want, but leave everyone else alone."
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Zeramaru heard Vrail then said "are you sure? You said it yourself I will punish you insted of the rest of them. You will take full responsibility? "
Zeramaru knew that killing the boy might create a war but he did not care really failing the boy was too weak of a response.
"I wont kill you, I wont fail you I only ask for you to look at me in the eye and answer ...." Zeramaru paused for a long time and closed his eyes.
"will you take responsibility for all of it?" He said eyes still closed.

((its a simple question my friend))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:13 pm

havockboy
Zeramaru heard Vrail then said "are you sure? You said it yourself I will punish you insted of the rest of them. You will take full responsibility? "
Zeramaru knew that killing the boy might create a war but he did not care really failing the boy was too weak of a response.
"I wont kill you, I wont fail you I only ask for you to look at me in the eye and answer ...." Zeramaru paused for a long time and closed his eyes.
"will you take responsibility for all of it?" He said eyes still closed.

((its a simple question my friend))

Vrail got out of his chair, walked infront of Zermaru. He was nervous, but hid it well, as he looked the Yukikage in the face "It is my fault. I deserve what ever punishment it needed, even if it is death." heaving his chest, with an effort to breathe. His limbs felt very heavey, but he wasn't going to disgrace Grass by his cowardly thoughts or even dishonor Sand by letting them take the blame. Vrail stare Zeramaru right in the eyes, which was the hardest thing he'd ever done.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Zeramaru sighed as he opened his eyes. "Death... life it does not matter boy" Zeramaru said as he grabbed Vrail's shoulder then he let go.

"since you are a grass ninja inform kasumi and Shoku that they passed the chunnin exams" Zeramaru said but he was still waiting for something.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:36 pm

havockboy
Zeramaru sighed as he opened his eyes. "Death... life it does not matter boy" Zeramaru said as he grabbed Vrail's shoulder then he let go.

"since you are a grass ninja inform kasumi and Shoku that they passed the chunnin exams" Zeramaru said but he was still waiting for something.

Vrail wided eyed looked at him. He hadn't expected it, yet he could understand why. He didn't passed because he had lost. He started to tremble, as he was on the brick of losing his emotions. His hands went to his Chakra blades, as he touch their cold metal, threding his fingers through them. He bowed his head, his arms sagging by his side, gripping the blades till the pressure turned his knuckles white "Yes, Zermaru-sama!" he slowly looked back up, his eyes blazing with hatred and sorrow.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:53 am

Vrail went away, looking for Shoku and Kasumi. He finally saw them "Hey... Yukikage, Zermaru-sama, told me to tell you guys that you passed." he smiled brightly, hiding his own disappointment. He bowed to them both "It was an honor to fight you both." he said with another fake smile on.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:06 pm

User Image

"Thank you Vrail!" Shoku stands up quickly and for the first time in the Snow village she smiles. Giving Vrail a hug she rests her chin on his shoulder for a second, her smile widens "We can finally leave this place!" She is becoming bouncy she is so excited to leave. "Kasumi it was great meeting you, and fighting aganst you, perhaps we can spar again someday!" Shoku smiles and begins to tear up slightly, she had made a friend or two during these chuunin exams and it will be sad to leave Kasumi.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Kasumi nodded as she hugged Shoku. "It was great to meet you to. I hope to see you again someday." She said her eyes tearing up to.

Masumi H Dekata

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Vrail gave her a hug back, he was relieved how good it felt. He held her as she just stayed his arms, not for her comfort but for his. He was grieving from his defeat, and for not advancing as she had. Eventhough she had no idea and he wanted it that way. Vrail let her go, pulling himself from her "Yeah... we can go back, but first we should wait for Aki and shiro to get back." he knew Aki was fight, but had no idea where shiro was
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:19 pm

"What do you mean wait for me to get back? I am right here. And you guys can go back if you want. Shoku's a chunin now. She can technically take you back. I will stay here though." He said from his seat on the other side of the hall.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:24 pm

((Havock wants to put Vrail in another fight. That's why he didn't pass me. He wants to see how much Heart Vrail has, also how far he can push that Heart. So I can't go back yet!))
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Kurisu stood on the rooftop as he watched the young shinobi take full responsibility for our actions. ".....why?.....why would he stick his neck out for a complete stranger? This act of kindness will not go un rewarded. Reaching into his backpack, Kurisu grabbed a seven pronged shuriken and attached a letter to it readding:

Suna Pit-Two Rotations Left-Three Right.

Thank you for the kind gesture. Kurisu Sherudon- Ninja Dropout.

He then chucked it at the wall a few feet in front of Vrail.Kurisu then took off leaving the village, heading for the warm sands of Suna.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Tails1990
Kurisu stood on the rooftop as he watched the young shinobi take full responsibility for our actions. ".....why?.....why would he stick his neck out for a complete stranger? This act of kindness will not go un rewarded. Reaching into his backpack, Kurisu grabbed a seven pronged shuriken and attached a letter to it readding:

Suna Pit-Two Rotations Left-Three Right.

Thank you for the kind gesture. Kurisu Sherudon- Ninja Dropout.

He then chucked it at the wall a few feet in front of Vrail.Kurisu then took off leaving the village, heading for the warm sands of Suna.

Vrail picked up the shuriken, taking the note off and placing the shuriken into his pouch. He read it and shook his head confused "I don't even understand any of this."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games