Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm

Alice looked over hearing Shinobu "S-shinobu! Your alive also! " She didn't show a smile, as her face was still in shock, but more confusion. She clutched harder on Shou's shirt "T-then who d-did I kill?...". Less pain was on her, but more confusion, a little more of the weight was lifted seeing the people she knew was alive. She couldn't figure it out, but she was still upset at the idea of what she did..again.

Alice noticed something "S-shinobu? D-did I actually hurt her? W-whats wrong?" she muttered, trying to find words.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Guroji walked over towards Alice and the others, his eyes continued to switched colors.

As Hirono finally found Ranpha, he ran towards her. "You okay?"

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:33 pm

User ImageAlthough confused, he didn't pull away from her. Shou looked at the woman. Have I seen her before? He quickly shrugged it off and focused on Alice. "Are you hurt?" He asked. Shou stared back at the woman. Why does she look so familiar?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:39 pm

User ImageRANPHA

"Yeah." Ranpha replied, her back facing Hirono. "Just a minor cut." As soon as she turned around and smiled at him, again, her heart skipped beats.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Alice stared at the woman, and let go of Shou. "I-I'm fine..S-shinobu?" though she was far from it, she wished she was hurt instead of anyone else. She walked over carefully, but kept her distance. She could feel the womans heart racing, as much as her blood, and feeling her pain thinking that she hurt her. Alice held her hand over her mouth, as she tried to hold back as much. Only more tears escaped "I'm s-sorry S-shinobu...I t-tried to get away...I..d-d-didn't mean t-to".

She held bent down only about five feet away from her, her eyes were filled with shock,fear, tears, and pain. S-she isn't covered in blood though?.. she looked at her hands, down towards the ground, as it was nothing ,but blood. Not again...please not again.. she wimpered slowly, holding her hands to her chest "I'm sorry S-shinobu...S-shou..Ranpha.."
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 am

User ImageShinobu swallowed slightly and her eyes were glued to Shou. When she heard Alice she didn't look at her but answered. "You didn't hurt me." Her heart was beating at an unusual pace and then there was another arrhythmia. This one hurt more.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:06 am

Alice sighed in relief in a way, but then snapped her head back towards Shinobu "But I can feel it though!, your hurt..."
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:23 am

User ImageShinobu smiled weakly, but it was not a happy smile. "Let us say, my heart is broken and that is causing it to skip a beat or beat too fast. An arryhthmia." She whispered softly and flinched as another arrhythmia hit her. It was exceedingly painful, but not as painful as watching her love being concerned about a person that was not her. Tears sprung into her eyes as she watched Shou.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:26 am

Alice didn't understand what it really was, not like she could finish school. She would crawl closer, but was too afraid to smell her blood "A-anything I can do to help make it better? Medicine? ....I would hug you, but I'm too afraid I'll lose it again.." she blunty said the last sentance, mostly cause it was just plain true.

Thinking about it, she got up away from Shinobu, and backed away keeping her distance from everyone. Her own heart was racing out of fear, she could even imagine the blood shed, and dead bodies only out of experince. She closed her eyes tight, only trying to shove the image out of her head.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 am

User ImageShinobu shook her head. "Broken heart syndrome is rare and the only cure is months and months of therapy. I would not get such attention here. I will keep having arrhythmias and after a while I would go into cardiac arrest." She said softly, tears rolling down her face. She knew all the medical facts. They were stuck in her brain but she did not know how.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:43 am

Alice was still able to hear Shinobu, as she was trying to get ahold of herself. She shook her head No..I can do this...just be strong "I..I won't let that happen to Shinobu, I'll even give her that attention" she took a couple steps closer to her. She knew cardiac arrest wasn't good, atleast she knew that much. Her after tears remained down her face, but she ignored it, as she was concerned about Shinobu The people that I know are alive...after I find a body..I'll cry about it later..

She looked over to Shou, and trotted over to him "D-does your book have any healing spells? Something for heart disease?" she tugged on the wrist of his jacket, as she looked up at Shou. Blood still covered her mouth area, as some dripped, but she couldn't bother with it now.

((Ima stop right here >_> cause I don't want cookeh to have to read our whole mess hehe ))
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:23 pm

User Image"Y-yeah. There's a few." Shou opened his book and flipped to a healing spell. Who is she? When he memorized the spell, he closed the book and walked over to Shinobu. "This spell might make you and I a bit tired afterwards." He exclaimed. "I don't really know if it'll completely heal your arrythmia, since I've only used this spell on cuts and wounds." Shou cast the spell and, instantly, Shinobu's chest glowed. An icy blue color, alike Shou's eye color. After a couple seconds, the glow died down. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:30 pm

As Guroji approached shinobu, he then hugged her, his body havind the similarity energy feeling of fresh fields of flowers.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Alice sighed, feeling relieved to see people. She walked over, and bent down beside Shou watching Shinobu "Thats pretty amazing Shou...I hope you feel better Shinobu..". She remembered the things she made, and said "Oh...well here you can have my black flower headband Shinobu..." she gave her a faint smile, placing it on her head.

She took off the white ,flower headband, "I got this on for you Shou, I thought the color suited you better.." she said, as she layed it on his head. She wiped her face with her shirt quickly, trying to get off the dried liquid. The air then smelled nice, and fresh, as she looked up to see the demon that attempted to attack her earlyer

Alice then stood up, concentrating on her breathing, trying to not Guroji feel threatened. "I have to search the building then now..." she said, as she stared at the demon hugging Shinobu.

MindxHunter

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games