Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:52 pm
Kana scowled and rolled over onto her stomach so she was facing him again, though it soon broke back into a grin. "Yeah, you did," she admitted, but took another sip right after. She figured since she was right side up again, it wouldn't bother her this time. She swallowed and then tilted her head towards him, ears perking slightly at the question. "Hmm..." she began, squirming forward until she could reach the arm rest to set her arm upon it with her chin upon that. "He yells a lot," she finally said, wrinkling her nose. But then she laughed, shaking her head without raising it, and wincing slightly as her chin pressed uncomfortably against the bandaged gashes there. "But, he's nice too," she added. "When he wants to be."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:02 pm
Koichi nodded his head. "It's to be expected, I guess. He's only evil sometimes because he, as do Kazan and I, wants you to excel quickly so you don't get hurt again," he sighed, tossing his head back to get some hair out of his face without having to move too much. He took a sip of his slushie and smiled. "We all care about you, so don't let us down, kay?" He really wanted to hear her response to that. She's going to blush in three... two.. he thought, starting to count down.

[my mom is making me get off. i'm sorry >< be back on tomorrow, hopefully gonk ]

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:08 pm
[Ok! Dx <3]

Kana tilted her head again, taking another drink of her slushie. She shook the cup gently, noting that it was nearly gone. But her eyes remained upon Koichi as she listened, ears tilted towards him. She blinked at his last words though, face flushing faintly red. "I-I won't!" she cried hastily, but then squirmed backwards so she could press her face to the couch and disappear behind the armrest for a moment. She honestly couldn't think of very many new attacks to try... Maybe she could work on strengthening her previous ones? She frowned against the cushion, eyes closed as she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:14 am
[happy b-day, Kaori 4laugh ]

Koichi shook his head, drinking some more of his slushie as he just relaxed, leaning the chair back slighty on the back legs. Yup. I know her a little too well on somethings, he thought, resting his head back on his hands which were linked together. That should keep her mind buisy for a little while... until the party, anyway. We should be going soon, I think... then again, I don't think Skylar and everyone are back yet. I was hoping we could go with them....

[we can stay there until we get everyone else there? xDD]

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:32 am
[Thank you very much! <33]

Kana kept her face pressed againt the cushion for a few moments longer, still considering what she could do. Hmm... tornados? she thought suddenly, then paused to figure out how that could work. Maybe she could trap someone inside, or just send one towards her opponent. She made a mental note to try that sometime later. Then she slowly raised her head, wriggling forward so just her eyes and above were visible peeking over the arm rest at him.

[Stay... at the party, or in this room? We have made pretty much no progress with Kai and Skylar and them. They're still riding towards Vamp's house. xP]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:58 am
[in france xD windy said she'll make a thread for it since she can now xDDD and sky's from france, too, so it'll work out. And yesh, i heard; you've been there for like, a week]

Koichi blinked, his face in a state of confusion. "What are you doing?" he asked simply, tilting his head. We should be going to pack soon, he couldn't help but think. He, however, decided to hold that off till later; what could they possibly pack besides clothes? They didn't even need to bring them; his mom would probably pile them on with clothing she 'just happened to buy.' A nut case she was, or so Koichi always said.

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:13 am
[Oh. xD;; And yeah, we have. It's very slow going. ><;;]

Kana blinked, then shook her head. "Nothing!" she cried, and then drained the last bit of her slushie before chewing on the straw again, even though it was empty now. She shifted again to an upright position, feet pulled to her chest and held there in place by one arm, as her other arm held up the cup so she could continue chewing the straw. Her head tilted as she watched him, tail flicking restlessly behind her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:29 am
[ack. I shall be back; needa go do that um... ria thingy for flower xD i accidentally deleted it ninja ]

Koichi's eyes moved over to her. "Is something wrong?" he asked softly, figuring she was probably staring at something that seemed to be crawling on him; perhaps. As much as he loved his sister, he wanted to know what she found strange, if anything, at the moment; or he'd have to burst out laughing, which would make her confused. Thusly, he didn't want to laugh. Confusing? Yes, indeed his head was.

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:40 am
[Ack, ok. xD;;]

Kana tilted her head, then shook it side to side. "No, I'm fine," she assured him with a smile. She watched him a second longer, and then flopped backwards again, still chewing on the straw, and now lying on her back along the length of the couch. She was bored, and growing restless, especially since she was out of slushie. She just kept chewing on the straw, her eyes fixedly set on the ceiling.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:52 am
TJ walked into the lounge and looked around. "Wow...very cool.." he said, looking at the arcade and cafe. He sat in the lounge, kicking up his feet on a coffee table, shoes and all. He snapped his fingers and some blue sparks emitted. "Still Ice.... wonder if it'll change?" he sighed and closed his eyes.  

TJ Solairus

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:06 pm
[sorrry >< i'm making her birthday tomorrow... since... i don't think night has passed again xD]

Koichi shook his head before pushing himself up, throwing his slushie cup away and walking over to her. He held out a hand, glancing down at her from his hight; she seemed pretty short at the moment. "France awaits us, tomorrow," he smiled simply. There really wasn't much to do; he knew she didn't have to much to pack, but all the same, he figured she should, at least, rest up a bit, right?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:09 pm
[I feel old. xD;; But yeah, it's still the same day I think.]

Kana glanced back at him, ears twitching as she heard him move. She felt tiny, looking up at him as he towered over her like this, but she shrugged off those thoughts and took his hand anyway as she sat up. Though, her eyes widened at his words. "W-we're going tomorrow?" she exclaimed in surprise, not having expected it to be so soon. Maybe that's why he'd mentioned the trip again; because they were going to be leaving the next day and she hadn't given an answer yet. She continued staring at him, the straw she was chewing slipping out of her mouth.

Krazy Kaori

TJ Solairus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:12 pm
((hello!))

TJ's ears perked up at the sound of human conversation. "Huh? Hello?" he said, looking around. He navagated the rooms and saw the study corner, and some people were... well, studying of course. "Oh, hey there. I'm TJ." he said. "How you doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:14 pm
[:blinks: um...okay? xD]

Koichi nodded. "Now that you said you'd go, we plan on leaving tomorrow. It won't take that long to get there since we won't be taking a plane," he started to explain, running a hand through his hair for a moment, messing it up once again before it fell. "First place we'll end up, I'd have to say, will either be my house or Kaze's house... it's hard to say, really. Just depends who's connection is stronger," he chuckled, wondering if she knew anything he was saying.

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:23 pm
Kana stared at Koichi with a rather blank expression. "No planes?" she asked, a little disappointed. She'd never ridden in a plane before. Though, now she was even more curious about how they were going to arrive, especially as he began talking about connections and other things. Her head tilted to the side as she got to her feet now, still watching him curiously. Though, she blinked and glanced over as someone else made themself known, ears perked straight and tilted towards him. "Um, hello," she said softly, offering a small bow in greeting, more out of habit than anything else.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games