Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Matheus glanced in the cornor of her eye, seeing Brim hop out the window with Eisti. "Run free..." she whispered, as a tear streaked down her cheek. She hated to be seperated from Eisti at a time such as this, but she had to do somthing. She swore to Eist that she would do everything in her power to keep her grandmother alive, and she planned to do that for as long as she could.

Levi got up from his desk, and went to fetch himself a glass of water. He happened to glance out of the window, just in time to see two people aproaching his house. He knew one to be Jean...but the other he did not recognize. He frowned. Now was not a good time for a stranger to come to town. Being unknown to the villagers, he was be more vulnerable then most to the accusations of witchcraft. "Let us hope it does not come to that." Levi murmered to himself with a heavy sigh.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 am

((Meh... it was a spontaious thought that I thought might make Goldor grow up a bit from. xp Maybe I'm pm you later and see what we can put our heads to come up with to make this grudge even more interesting.))

Let not the woman escape. Raziel hissed and he tried to pull his puppet out of danger. The feet had alread been submerged in the stone while he was dividing his attention. And make sure that the woman doth run towards the villagers.
Raziel's eyebrows burried themselves into the bridge of his nose for a moment before they raised again.

The old woman stopped her struggling for a moment, as if to reorginize her thoughts. Suddenly she started to lift her leg with such force the tendens in her ankles started to pull apart with a wet tearing noise. The old woman howled in withering agony as Raziel ruthlessly pushed the old woman to remove herself from this binding. Bones popped out if their joints and the wet tearing sound got louder until the floor on the one side became stained with a dark crimson. The old woman fell down on her hands and knees and Raziel dominated the same with the other foot. crying out the old woman stood on her stumps and more or less attempted to jump on top of Matheus to ride her to the ground and strangle the life out of her.

A familiar dagger planted itself in a tree infront of Brim. Terminous and Angorous crashed thought the trees not too terribly far behind the pair that had used the back door. Terminous wanted to return the dagger that was cast into his 'neck' during the night of the execution and he was more than willing to plant his own weapon in the boys neck to return the favour. With an aggitated hiss The pair started to give handsigns and comminicate in thrall speech. Terminous continued after the pair and Angorous broke off from him and into the thicker bushes. Termunous readed his great axe in preperation to carry out his masters orders.

Ayatane approched the house and knocked on the door, he reached into a pouch that was located on his belt and behind his hip so as it would not get in the way of his martial combat. He had learned the judges name from Jean while on their journey here.
Judge Levi, pardon our interuptions, but there is something I must discuss with you in person. I know your busy so I'll try and make this meeting as short as possible.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 am

((Hey peeps I'm pretty busy today, and won't be on alot and I currently cannot think of a post. crying I'll be sure to put one up the next time I can get on. Oh and Raz. That'd be an awesome Idea. PM me any-time.))

Brim almost dropped Eisti when his own dagger burried it-self in a tree in-front of him. Brim pulled the dagger free, and threw Eisti over his shoulder. "I promised I'd get you out Eisti.. And this time I will NOT fail."
He stated as he ran forward towards Terminous the one that threw the dagger in the first place.

~*~

How-ever Brim was not alone. Goldor had made his way to intercept the thralls. He spun his staff, and lept from a tree bringing the head of his staff down towards Terminous' skull with a stream of water following it which would cause the blow to be even more powerful. Goldor's job to was to protect the Blessed. And he would do that.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Telaria saw the battle down below. She had a feeling that getting Eisti to safety was not going to be easy. She knew that she would also have to step in. She picked up speed as she ran down the hill gaining momentum. As she reached the others, she drew her katana. It began to glow red and burned hot. She turned to Brim and Goldor. "I thought you guys could use some help," she said before she spun around towards Terminous aiming her sword towards him. The speed of her sword was so great that it seemed she was swinging multiple swords instead of one.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:51 pm

((Wow Raz, what a way to torture and old lady rofl ))

Jean walked alongside with Ayatane, but remained silent once they had entered, she let him proceed in front of her as she stayed in the background, awaiting for her turn to speak, hopefully Levi would listen to sound doctorine.

Tabitha noticed that a lot of people had now followed her, but now what was even more annoying was that The Blessed were getting in the way. Tabitha had a solution as she smirked to herself, she had carefully slipped out of view as she took out her notpad as she smirked the perfect spell. "Okay...perfect" she stated to herself. "The forces of Darkness I call upon thee, dwell in the minds of these simple people, let them see from the eyes of those three"she chanted as they would see the battle taking place between Raz's minions and The Blessed. She smirked as she looked at the towns people's eyes glowing in a dark like color.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Matheus desprestly tried to speed the spell up seeing that Eisti's grandmother was being forced to escape the bonds that held her. But alas, there was nothing she could do. Eisti's grandmother was being pulled out of the stone before Matheus spell had a chance to hold her still enough beyond the point of no escape. And the young alchemist had to witness one of the most terrible things she had ever had to see. "Miss Paesaer!" Matheus yelled without thinking, and moved to catch the woman before she could fall and hurt herself more. But that went in the necromancer's favor. Matheus was tackled to the ground, and a pair of frail but eerily strong hands were pressing down on her neck. Matheus tried her best to fight back, trying to push Eisti's grandmother off her, even as the small black spots began to form in her vision. Someone help! Matheus called out feebily in her mind.

Heaing the knock apon his door, Levi went to answer it, opening the door to Jean and her out of town friend. "Hello. What might bring you here Jean, and sir." Levi asked calmly, after which Ayatane explained. He frowned slightly, but stepped aside nonetheless, allowing them enterence. "Come in. I was just taking a break from my work actually. Is there somthing I can get you? Water...tea perhaps?" Levi asked.
He waited untill they were in his house before shutting the door again. "So what business brings you two to my home this morning?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

(( razz I would do something, but I lack a character free enough to actually help. biggrin Though just making a suggestion, but perhaps this would be a good moment for Jarlin to "prove him-self" as he was determined to do?))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Jarlin ran towards the house, looking at the commotion that was going on. He ran into the house looking at Matheus and the floor and an old hag chocking "him". He ran over towards the old lady as he struggled to pry her off of Matheus. "Let go you old hag!!!" he stated kicking and pulling but the weight of the old woman was too heavy for him to move. He could see that Matheus was not receiving air as he attempted one more time. His hands glew a light white blue color as he lunged forward and a "soul blast" knocked the necromatic grandma unto the ground and grabbed Matheus' hand pulling "him" up and running out of the house trying to get Matheus to safety.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Matheus struggled against the old woman up untill the point that somthing blasted her clean off her. She rolled on to her side, coughing imidiatly after the sudden rush of oxygen back into her deprived lungs. Matheus stumbled to her feet when she felt someone pulling on her hand, and she looked to Jarlin. "Jarlin what are you- you need to get out of here. I don't want you to get hurt too." Matheus said, despite the fact that it was Jarlin who just saved her from getting killed. She didn't want to leave just yet. Not when she promised to do everything in her power to save Eisti's grandmother. But it was a looseing battle. "Jarlin go to the other's. I'll catch up la-" But before Matheus could finish that sentence, the towns people finally made it up to the house. Several people swarmed right in, while others could be heard yelling outside, or seen from the windows.
Matheus could see she would be doomed to try and stay longer. I'm sorry Eisti... Matheus whispered in the depth's of her mind, then swiftly picked up Jarlin and took a smoke bomb from her bag and detanaing it. Think black smoke filled the room, and Matheus used that cover to get her and Jarlin out the back door, and into the forest as fast as her legs could carry her.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games