Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:45 am
(Armonhy-yeah, I sent a PM to Okami about that, and she said that she knows but thinks it's more fun like this xd )

Legend sniffed away her tears once again as she heard Risa bid Livvy and Okami farewell. Legend was pretty sure she'd never see Risa again, because she had decided to read Livvy's mind to find out how she was taking this, and Livvy thought about what would happen to Risa now that the card of death showed. Death? Is Risa going to...d-die? Legend thought about following Risa to warn her, but she realized that it would be too late. Risa left about 5 minutes ago, so she must've left the campus already. It wouldn't take that long. Legend sighed. "Good luck, Risa," she found herself saying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:30 pm
((yea ok...gosh speaking of Okami, where is she!? I don't wanna just kick her out of my room and move on LOL that would be mean))  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:39 pm
Opening her eyes, Rowan lept out of bed and hurriedly got dressed. She had realized that she had been neglecting her studies badly. Pulling on a shirt and jeans, she ran out of her room and through the dorm. Any who saw her would only see a green streak headed toward the library.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:51 pm
Keilantra started looking through her skirts.She walked out of the closet holding two skirts.One was a short red leather skirt, annd the other was a small jean skirt with black ruffles on the bottom."Which one?"She said leaning against the door frame of her closet waving them around abit.  

DeeMac61206

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:56 pm
(lol, I dunno, I'll send her a PM. I think she was on this morning...maybe she caught my lazy disease! GASP!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:00 pm
Jogging back into the female side of the dorm somewhat out of breath, Rowan quickly spoke to a maid who called to the dining hall about food. She then walked into her room and locked her door behind her. Twenty minutes later, a maid came by her room with a covered tray and knocked on the door. Rowan opened the door, thanking the maid as she took the food, then closed and locked the door again. Getting into some serious study, she sat at her desk and ate as she began reading one of the large books she had gotten from the library.  

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Okami07

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:41 pm
OOC: Sorry! Sorry! I'm just Osaka-ing right now. (God I love AzuDai)

Okami felt hot tears come to her eyes. She didn't want Risa to leave! Not yet! They had only made friends a few weeks ago. But at the same time, she knew Risa would benefit from finding the curse-bearer. Okami bent down and hugged Legend. "Don't cry...everything will be alright, I promise you." Okami clasped her hands together. "Look." She whispered gently. In her hands was a marigold, one of the first times she had used her magic sucessfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:08 pm
Riiko walked into the room with Rini, her heart was still pounding from the run and wondering about Mikhail. She looked down at Rini who was in her arms, she was now fast asleep, Riiko smiled as she lifted her carefully onto her cloudlike bed. And then turned her attention back to her door, wondering why Mikhail was taking so long. She sighed as she sat down on her field of flowers that was her floor trying not to spazz or pace around the room nervously.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:32 pm
Mihkail ran through the dorm to Riiko's room. He saw that she was sfae and sound, and so was her friend. "Riiko!" He ran over to her carefully and softly takled her. He kissed her passionately. "I'm so glad your okay. And I learned something. You don't have to go back. That wasn't your father's advisor, it was someone hired by your father's opponent to bring to you the same fate as your mother. But don't worry, I took care of him." He hugged Riiko tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:36 pm
Riiko was slightly shocked, mainly because he just ran into her room and tackled her with her a kiss, her expression changed to a shy one, her face a light pink. As she sat up she looked at him I can't tell him...It would break his heart she thought as she bit her lip looking at him. She changed her expression yet again to a smile as she kissed him back and added in her tongue as she wrapped her arms around him.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:39 pm
((Hello! I started the new part of the saga! here! I did it! Maybe you guys will get bored and think of just stoping by the raven tree!You better get here quick! rofl I hate waiting))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:08 pm
Ok I'll see you there! And to Ria, Sorry for making this post to short for your standard. Please don't give me a warning.  

Okami07

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:08 pm
He smiled, but then frowned. "Risa, I can sense something is wrong, what is it? You seem... distracted. Do we need to talk?" He looked concerned. As much as he anted to kiss her again, that would have to wait. He had to know what was bothering her, what was making her so upset inside, that she had to push it back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:16 pm
Riiko sighed, she wanted more than anything to kiss him again and just be happy, but she looked at him her eyes truthful never able to hid things from him. "I have to go back to the kingdom again, If I don't rule then someone next in line will, and then caous will happen, my kingdom is already in poverty"she said as she glanced at Rini. "Rini hasn't had anything good to eat in forever, and that's just been from the last time I saw her"she said shaking her head. "I'll have to marry someone and I'm not sure if I can still go to school or not"she said.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:36 pm
"Aren't you listening? Your father's opponent hired my teacher, the one that, you know." He looked into Riiko's eyes. "I'm trying to think up a solution. Why don't you tell me all that has gone on. Strategy was one of my strong points, and maybe I can think up something, some way you could be in two places at once..."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games