Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:15 pm
Rayne_Diamond
((It's in the OCC thread Mew))

That's good...you must be fully understanding your element...though I dont have one, several people feel it's essence when concentrating. Okay I'm going to project myself into your mind she projected as she was now in Takeru's mind. She walked around looking at him and his memories, some guarded with locks and others with open doors. She saw a room that was decorated in children things. It was his childhood. She smirked. Okay Takeru, meet me in here she projected.

Amara cheered for Krys. "Way to show it to him!!!" she yelled with a cheer.

Amiea looked at her brother and smiled. "Like you're nervous as hell" she stated as she walked over towards him as she fixed his tie. "There" she said patting him on his shoulders.

Takeru slowly lifted his spirit right next to her as he opened his eyes. "I see you found my past memory... " as Takeru slowly sat down looking around. It was the same replica of what it was when he was a kid. Training everyday to learn the areas right.. Takeru never really experienced child hood things like regular kids did.. All he experienced was sweat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:16 pm
Zephyr held onto Chyuta tightly for a few more moments. Finally, she began to pull herself together and began to wipe the tears away. "I...I'm sorry for losing it like that," she said, her voice still shaky. "I've never let anyone see me like this before...and...I've never even told anyone about what happens when I heal people. Chyuta...you can't tell anyone...promise me you won't," she said, looking up into his eyes, her eyes still glistening with tears.

Krys finally stood back up and patted Charon on the shoulder. "Good luck in there," she said, giving him a reassuring smile.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:20 pm
Before entering the ring Charon knelt beside of Krys and placed his hand on her gash. " Imi sanaki keganon. " He sang beaautifully. A warm blue glow emenated from his hand healing the gash on her face. " There, you shouldn't have a gash on your face. " He said as he stood up and entered the arena, he looked at his opponent who was a large man around the size of the other two with scars litering his body. Charon said nothing he just watched as the man took hold of a pair of knuckle blades and rushed at him aimed to sever his head clean from his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:28 pm
Shatara looked at him and nodded. "This is good, we're here to see if you can grab a mental object, trace it's past and unlock some of these hidden memories of yours" she stated. "This will take time, but I at least want to unlock one before we leave for shale" she stated.

Amiea looked at him and sighed. "Well as long as it doesnt keep us here until 5 am like it did last time" she stated with a sigh. Shale was approaching as they descended towards the ground. "We're here" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 pm
Charon dodged gently at the last second, he didn't even have a scratch on his face. He opened his mouth and let out a loud screeching sound which traveled into the man's ears causing them to bleed. Charon looked at him and said. " You're to tense loosen up. " He said knowing the man wouldn't be able to hear him for a few hours. He opened his wings and flapped three times causing a storm of white feathers to shower the man it was more of a distraction for his real attack. While the man was dazed from his feathers he dashed forward grabbing his arm he strained the man's elbow throwing him over his shoulder and onto the ground with a loud thud. The man angrily thrusted his free hand up slicing Charon's shoulder open. Charon's eyes became focused and intense he raised his hand and slammed down on the man's skull causing his skull to crack in several places. " Don't worry you won't ie I'm not a monster. " He said softly as he stood up. He left the ring with his money in hand. " Well I can see why Amara likes this so much. " He said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:40 pm
Krys felt the warmth spread across her face as Charon healed her gash. Before she had a chance to thank him, he was in the ring. She watched intently, wincing as Charon got injured. She took Amara's arm and hurried over to him as he stepped out of the ring. "I think we should get out of here before we get some bad blood coming at us," she said. She knew how these things worked-- they'd start spreading lies around that they hustled them and it would all just end badly. She just wanted to take their money and get out of there.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 pm
Takeru slowly closed his spiritual eyes as he slowly started to create a form of images. The Ability he uses is very difficult for anyone to grasp without the special training. Takeru slowly started to retrace back the events to unlock one of his past memory. "Unlock" as Takeru slowly unlocked one door it was dark and there was heat behind it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image
Chyuta held Zephyr for several more moments before she had began to pull away standing completely up on her own and now looking at his eyes which happened to be closed, he heard what she had asked of him and of course it wasn't hard but he also didn't want her using that ability like she has been. "Sure, I will keep it all a secret, but you have to promise me that you wont use it as often as you have been?" He asked of her in return though he didn;t completely release her just yet. Looking into her eyes as he was kinda made him smile force even though they had tears in them they were as beautiful as ever and also decided to open his eyes, his eyelids slowly slid up as his crystal blue eyes now peered into her with a slight sparkle.  

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm
Charon looked at Amara and Krys. " Yes we need to go, we have our money and our bonus. " He said looking around them as people began to whisper. " Alright, if everything is in order let's go with all the money we have we can stay anywhere in the nation. " He said with a confident smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 pm
Amara looked at Krys and Charon. "Yea I suppose you're right" she stated as they moved towards the entrance as several groups circled them, trying to prevent them from losing.

Shatara looked at the door that had unlocked. She knew they had to soon leave but her curiosity was getting the best of her. Let's go in she stated as she could feel the heat from the memory hitting her "skin"

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 pm
Takeru followed behind as he slowly looked around to see woods on fire, houses on fire, people dead, blood spreading upon the ground. "I see.. this is where I lost my parents. And where I met my master Tokai" as Takeru slowly heard a boy screaming for his parents. "Its...me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 pm
Krys took Amara and Charon's hands and hurriedly led them out into the evening streets. She saw a local tavern and headed for that. "We can hang out in a secluded corner," she said. "They'll have forgotten about us as soon as the next fight starts."

Zephyr nodded reluctantly. "I can do that," she said. "If you tell me one thing. Why do you care so much? What does it matter if I give myself up for others?"  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 pm
Amara looked at Krys and Charon as they went into the tavern. "UGh these places are disgusting" she stated as her paws were getting stuck to the floor. "i say we drink the night away and then leave in the morning for Noroa" she stated.

Shatara looked as she shook her head. It was hard to see this. Okay I think this is enough for tonight she stated as she left his mind and returned to normal, waiting for him to wake up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 pm
Krys smiled and nodded. "First round is on me," she said walking up to the bar. She paid for a round of drinks and made her way to a table in the back corner. The good thing about odd cities like this, they never asked for proof of age.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:24 pm
Takeru slowly stepped out of the door and slowly chained it with the special seal. "Lock" as Takeru slowly opened his eyes. Looking over to his master. "Is something wrong Master Shatara" as Takeru slowly stood up taking his sword on his left belt.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games