Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 pm
Samantha Fummbled Out Of Her Room it was so Crowded Now Yet Nobody was speaking .......She stammered around the Corner and Down the Hall Looking Behind her feeling like she was being followed she Ran into Rakata!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:09 am
Alex lay upside down in the air watching everyone.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:17 am
Rakata tore his gaze from the sky. he ducked off the side of the railing and into a combat roll, he came up knife in hand, and realized that it was just Samantha.
"well, at least i know i havent lost any of that since training." he said dryly
"you looking for me or just passing through?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:22 pm
Samntha Answered :No I Just had to get out of My Room It was getting Crowded and a Bit To "Mushy"( Lovey) For me No I Think Im gonna go Take a Walk outside..Walk around and gather My thoughts as to the Recent Events ...Maybe find Sun in the trees ..Or ..hey Rakata If Annabelle Comes Looking for me and you see her Just tell Her I went Into the woods ...For a Walk ..Kay ..Thanks and after saying that Samantha went out the Dorm Doors and decided she would Practice with Her Hatchet that always seemed to Clear her Thoughts ...  

KommandoKat

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm
User ImageI first felt like killing Samantha for some odd reason..furated no one told me anything but then a grace came in..and made me feel loving and compasionate. Then a weird telpathic thought came too me.....Rakata?!..oh...my teacher...thats right FIRST lesson...I have to find Rakata.. I exited out of Samantha's room and looked for Rakata...then i found him.
"Rakata?" I stood up and a ball of light appeared in my hand and I played with it then threw it at him
"Think fast!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:36 am
Rakata smiled as Annabell threw the light at him. he put his hand up and it came to a stop in front of him. "finally found me i see." he said to her. he took the orb of light and added its energy to his own reserves. "you say you can conjure light, but can you do the same with the other elements?" as if to prove his point he drew up several orbs of shadow. "or control them?" he sent the orbs at her.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:40 pm
User ImageAs I threw the light he caught. I sighed in disapontment but he threw...shadows at me?!?!?! I quickly with all my force shoves the shadows out of my way then I jumped up and grabbed the shadows and comibined them. What was I going to do with this big orbed shadow? Then I threw it at Rakata...then the words from Samantha came to me
"Stay away from Rakata...He's trouble" well what does she know

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:07 pm
"big mistake" Rakata said evenly. "shadow is my most powerful method of energy control." he raised his arm out straight, the shadow parted around him in streams of energy.
he drew it up around him and vanished again. this time he appeared right in front of Annabell, so she could see the process take place.
"learn to control multiple forms at once and you pass your first test. just dont push yourself so hard that you hurt yourself. there is no time limit, i had to learn things at my own pace, so i am giving you the same chance."  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:29 pm
User ImageI sighed i was never going to learn. My Auntie Mason knew why I was so special in fact she has some light she could control too. She told me that Grandma always saw it as a fasnating thing. taught her some stuff that she knows. Why couldnt she be my mom. I looked at Rakata and made an energy ball. At first it was very difficult to seperate the too but I finnaly managed. I split one to be fire...and one to be water. I intertwineed them and chuckled. "How's that?" I started to feel weak but I still showed cofidence.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"thats good for just starting out. i remember the first time i tried to control two different elemental energies at once i passed out...came to an hour later." he told her, he was impressed. he hadnt expected her to progress that fast. but she seemed to surprise him more often than he liked to, or wanted to admit.

((newer, and more accurate pic of Rakata, he's decided to take on more color that just black))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 pm
User Image
I smiled. when he mentioned the words
'pass out' I felt like I was about too but I just sucked it in. I ate a big breakfast. I can hold it in.. Can I? i took the two elements and made the fire go blue then turn back to the energy and I threw the water at the tree. The tree was thirsty.. I could tell..I smiled at Rakata and moves the hair out of my face.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:54 pm

"good. very good. certainly better than i did my first time. though i sense that you are pretty tired from doing that. its normal, it never completely goes away, but over time you build up a resistance to it, rather like getting calluses from playing guitar." he told her.
"why dont we sit down?" he said as he sat on the grass. he summoned a ping pong ball sized orb of light. he sent it at her, just a game of catch for something to do. "so tell me about yourself." he asked.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:06 am
User Image
How did he know I was so BEAT? well..I sat down next to him as he threw me a light ping pong sized ball at me I threw it back at him and began to speak. The only person who wants to know about me
"Well. Im Annabelle La Mai, Energy sorcerer Is what my Aunt would call me but she rarely knows of my power so what would she know... She's the only person who actully cared for me.. unlike my uptight family who's all about perfection. I was never part of the family potrait. I got sent here because no other boarding schools would except my ability. I had destryoed some boarding schools and screwed up at others. This school is weird but Im growing fond of it.. Oh and Im not a friend type of person. Heh." I tried to slow down..He didnt want to know alot about me I wasent special to him at all why would he care "Anymore stuff Id be free to tell you..thats a breif intro." I put my hair behind my ear and looked at him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:29 am

"and thats where your wrong. every one of my friends is special to me. i had very little contact with civilians during my formal time in the military. anyone that takes the time to hear my story is a friend." he told her, still tossing the orb back and forth.

"about a year and a half ago, my family and i were having a cookout. i went upstairs to grab a football. thats when the soldiers came. i was paralyzed with fear after the shot my father, then my brothers. my mother had died a couple years before then. i ended up killing the soldiers as the went through our house. i have more blood on my hands than most people could imagine. its not something im proud of, exactly the opposite, with every life i take, i loose a part of myself...some days i feel barley human at all." he said to her.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 am
User ImageOh...wow he had gone through a lot. Just like me. but he didnt have a family.. i quickly hugged him and then stopped and backed away i took the orb and threw it back at him "I-Im sorry...about ur family...and..the hug" I felt worse. I looked around the school and we kept playing toss  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games