Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:01 pm
test 1  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:02 pm
test 2  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:03 pm
Test 3 ((okay, I think we're good! ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:37 am
Syaoran looked over at Kiero and said "how are you feeling know that the diablo left you?" he walked over to the chest in the corner and pulled out a Mechanics uniform and held out his badge. the badge said 'Chief Engineer'

the doc still puzzled that there were two more people in his lab once again asked "Who are these people, first you bring that girl who is know sleeping in your bed, and know these two??"  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:06 am
( Thanks for covering me while i was gone Electric emeralds)
Duri was still deep in thought not worrying about the hounds that were probably renumbering and trying to get into the cave "This damn war" Duriono spoke to himself "How am I even sure they're safe" Duri stood up and started walking deeper into the cave which seemed to diverge into a complex maze "Wonder whats here trying to get at us in here" Duriono wanted to get something to help him stop worrying.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 am
i feel.... normal, its not like the diablo possesed me 24/7! the only thing is that i can use black fire without the fear of the diablo taking over me  

TheElvanGod

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:10 am
Aleta looked over at Kiero. "You know this guy? Why didn't you say anything? I guess Sayoran is okay, even though he's freinds with the animted." she smiled.

She was listening to thier conversation, leaned up against the wall. Diablos. She heard the name beore, when she was tring to help Kiero back in the tunnels. Didn't it mean "Devil"? "What are hese Diablos? Maybe I can help, I'm an excellent fighter, I have been training since I was about 4 years old. Just tell me thier weak points, I can take just about anyting that comes my way."

I wonder whats up with Duri she thought as she watched him leave. He headed deeper into the underground caves. I sure hope here's nothing dangerous down here... you shouldn't wander into unknown territorry alone...

((lol, this thred has 666 posts! XD You know what that means!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:58 am
Syaoran looked at the girl and then said "Well a Diablo is the protector of the Sentinel, she used normal humans and turned them into creatures that can never be killed. they can feel pain but they cant die, because there mind is in a stone shoved into there host's forehead. they look something like this" he showed her a picture of one. User Image
he then turned to doc and said "Kiero needs you to reforge his sword for him"

The doc pulled his goggles off his eye's and said "what am I a Blacksmith. Im working on a extremely high tech experiment, you know that Syaoran."

Syaoran looked at the doc and then said "come on doc, it will take you an hour and Im here ill work on the DeLorean."

"Fine ill do it but be careful with the Flux Capacitor. over here kid the anvil is in the back" the Doc said and pointed towards a door. then he walked towards it.  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:11 am
alex_syaoran-lee
Syaoran looked at the girl and then said "Well a Diablo is the protector of the Sentinel, she used normal humans and turned them into creatures that can never be killed. they can feel pain but they cant die, because there mind is in a stone shoved into there host's forehead. they look something like this" he showed her a picture of one. User Image
he then turned to doc and said "Kiero needs you to reforge his sword for him"

The doc pulled his goggles off his eye's and said "what am I a Blacksmith. Im working on a extremely high tech experiment, you know that Syaoran."

Syaoran looked at the doc and then said "come on doc, it will take you an hour and Im here ill work on the DeLorean."

"Fine ill do it but be careful with the Flux Capacitor. over here kid the anvil is in the back" the Doc said and pointed towards a door. then he walked towards it.
Aleta thought for a moment, and stared at the creature in the photgraph. "How about removing the brain? Every thing has a weak spot, and I think there is a way to destroy these creatures." She knows Sentiels's creatures, she's beaten many of her minions. "Hey, isin't Sentiel and the Overseer humans now? Are these things taking humans, and making more Diablos?" She questioned that with cool intellgence. There is always a way to beat your enemy, you just have to be smarter than they are.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:16 am
Duriono took out a flash-light to light the passage he was going down and quickly sat down he was still thinking and took out a picture he had taken 7 years back. He stood up but was greeted by a group of bats that caused him to be carried out into the entry way again  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 pm
Doc left ot repair Kiero's weapon, Aleta gave the picure back to Kiero. "Want to go see what Duri is up to? I'm bored."

So, she wandered off, going deeper into the tunnels. A flock of bats blew past her, flyingand screeching above her head. "Cool." I think Duri is up ahead, somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:28 pm
Duriono Looked around noticing he was carried a few tunnels back he dusted himself off and continued walking forward.
"Its always a maze isn't it" Duriono turned around to notice that he had been leaving footsteps in the dirt "So, thats my way back" Duriono continued on his path.  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:11 pm
Syaoran watched the girl leave the underground bunker and he walked towards the car, he stepped in and grabbed a wrench and started working.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:27 pm
Aleta forllowed Duri's footsteps until she could see a figure up ahead. "Hey, Duri. I'm bored, and I thought I could go and explore this place, and i thought you might want some comapny." She picked up the pace to catch up with him.  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:32 pm
Duriono turned to see Alita he didn't say anything because he did need someone to talk to so he continued walking along "So, you know where this place leads?" he asked knowing the answer would most likely be no.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff