Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:52 pm
User ImageShiro pouted for a bit, before shrugging it off. "Bah, oh well. It's not like that's the only thing I'd need to be taught. Your still an awesome teacher, and I wouldn't trade you for anyone else, believe it!" He pumped his fist at the last two words, before calming down, just a wee bit. "Besides, I'll just teach myself to become a fire-attribute, as well, then you can teach me all sorts of stuff that you couldn't before!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

((Last post for tonight peeps, tomorrow I want to head and get to the leaf alright. have a good night you two))

Auron chuckled bitterly at the irony. "Well, once you become a chuunin, I will teach you all the fire jutsu you want. How does that sound". Auron then gave a warm smile, but underneath he was still frowning. "So..are all of you done eating"? Auron ate his fill..and they had to get on the road.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image"That sounds great." He stood up, wiping his mouth of whatever small morsels had missed it. Securing his harness, he headed back to the tents, which he broke down and had resealed within minutes, due to his using said survival gear often before. After everything was sealed, he turned around to Auron and gave him a playful salute. "Hai, Sensei!" He paused, though, and turned to Vincente, and held out an unopened envelope. "Oh, yeah, here. It's from Kageko-chan."

((Same here.
I'm as tired as a one-legged crab in an a**-kickin' contest, so g'night. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron would sigh and then get up. Packing his stuff silently while stuffing a few leftovers in his mouth, Auron would say, "Alright guys. Lets say we get on the road. Is everybody done digesting there food?.....Speaking of which....maybe if you two are good will stop by one of the villages near the leaf for some lunch. This trip should take us nearly a day on demon back.......Alright..Like I asked to before...Are we all ready to go"?

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Yeah I'm ready to go, traveling by demon is a little new to me though." Vincente said, standing up, AND, taking the letter.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image"Demon time, demon time~!" He chanted, wiggling around in an odd mockery of a dance, looking utterly ridiculous. He settled down a bit, though, as he walked closer to Auron, his traveling pack secured on his back. "Alright, we're ready, let's meet your summon, and GO!"  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:12 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron just shook his head and said, "Guys...these things aren't toys okay? Their demons. Do you know what that means? It means they will kill you if you are not careful. This one particularly gave me some trouble so I want you guys to keep your distance". Backing up several yards, Auron took a deep breath and exhaled heavily. Bringing his thumb up to his mouth he nicked a small hole in his skin, causing a bit of blood to drop it. Then making the appropriate handsigns, Auron slammed his open palm to the ground saying, "Demon summoning"! All of a sudden a large cloud of smoke appeared, enveloping everything in sight, and then when it cleared. The demon was revealed.

User Image

Approaching the demon, Auron said, "Greetings Kitsune! Told ya I would be employing ya soon"! The demon would only turn around and look Auron, taking a breath from her pipe saying, "Indeed you did master. Now..what needs to be done". The demon then turned her gaze over to the two students and said to Auron, "Are they your enemies master? Do you want me to dispose of them for you"? Immediately Auron jumped in front of Kitsune just in case she was going to try something without his permission. In a very friendly and respectful tone, Auron said, "Now now now. Lets not get hasty here. They are my students, not my enemies......And what did I tell you about this "master" crap. Didn't I tell you that were friends here". Keeping a plain look on her face the demon simply kept smoking her pipe saying, "That is debatable Auron. I am a demon so I have never experienced friendship before..the only things I know how to do is to serve....master". Auron planted his palm on his face as he sighed and said, "Alright alright.....I guess I will just have to teach you what friends are in the near future...but that will have to wait for now...Tell me Kitsune..Have you ever given somebody....transportation"? The demon would then say....."Every once in awhile..I am faster than most denizens of Diz so some people often employ me for such uses. Do you have somewhere to go master"? Auron would turn to his students and say, "Yes..I need you to transport me and my students to Konoha.....would that be a problem". Putting down her pipe she would walk towards Auron saying, "Not at all master...as long as that one there keeps to himself", she pointed at Lance saying, "He has a rather....tasteless...look in his eyes". Auron would smile and then turn to Lance saying, "Of course Kitsune.....Lance....you will keep your perveted comments and hands to yourself right". Auron said rather forcefully, both eyes twitching intensely that seemed to say at Lance, "If you do anything stupid, Ill let Kitsune eat you".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:21 pm
User ImageHe raised his hands infront of him, an indignant expression on his face. "Hey! I may be kinda tasteless, but I'm not perverted!" Then, his eyes widened imperceptibly. He was just now getting a reading on the new arrivals chakra levels... And they were simply monstrous. So, in a complete 180 of his usual attitude, he bowed low infront of the demon, his voice carefully neutral. Hajimenshite, Kitsune-san. My name is Hatake Shiromaru."

(( His name's not Lance, silly Jay! X] ))  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Huh, so that's your summon Auron sensei?" He said, looking at Kitsune. "I sort of guessed, my name's Vincente just in case you were wondering." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:12 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron nodded and turned to Kitsune, "Alright Kitsune..time to go". The demon nodded and then started to morph into something else. To replace her beautiful body was an enormous red fox with multiple tails. Her eyes glowed with red blazing fury. Jumping on her back, Auron yelled to his students, "You two! Get on"!

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:20 pm
User ImageHe stared up at the large fox, blinking absently. Shrugging, he placed one hand over his sword, and leapt up, settling gently into the suprisingly soft fur. As she moved a bit, he suddenly found a new appreciation for wall walking, as it was the only thing keeping him steady. "Well... This is cool."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Yeah, ok." Vincente said, getting on. "I'm going to have to become a summoner myself." He said, looking at the sky.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:32 pm
User ImageShiro turned to look at his team-mate, an eyebrow raised. "Gee, anything else you wanna be?" He looked slightly annoyed on the outside, but mentally he was thinking over how much more the other boy seemed to know, at least, when it came to jutsu.
He still remembered the trouble he had at the border to Kusa.
"Hokage, maybe?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Me? Hokage? That is a very big maybe." He said. "If you see me as Hokage then you know the world has ended." Vincente said with a laugh.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:41 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Rolling his eyes at his students discussion, Auron lept up towards Kitsune's ear and said, "Alright. I trust you know where to go...keep us in good hands". Nodding its head, the fox bounded off towards the heart of the Grass Village. Every single step it took was an amazing bound across great distances. If his students didn't hold on, they would fall off.

((okay, since you are on the fox, and i am the one controlling the fox, leave the transportation to me..you dont have to post anywhere into we get to the leaf alright?))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games