Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:35 pm
Sean let go when Brad bit him. He grabbed the mouse that was still hiding in his pocket and slipped it in the collar of Brads shirt. If he didn't let go he'd just shoot him in the foot.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:37 pm
Brad clamped down harder because of the mouse. Instead of leaving him on the ground, he then lifted him into the air with just his jaws and began to thrash him around, making his gun plan to backfire...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:44 pm
Sean slashed at his throat with his right hand. "LET GO OF ME ALREADY!" He growled at Brad before flapping his wings to pull away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:46 pm
Brad scoffed before releasing Sean, sending him crashing into the window. Had Rune been near it, he would have seen it bounce from Sean before going back to normal. Thank reinforced glass for that...
"Want to continue, PIXIE?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:51 pm
Sean hissed at Brad before pulling out his pistol and pointing it at him. "You a*****e." He pulled the trigger, aiming for the knee.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:01 pm
Brad looked down at the bullet hole in his leg. before looking at Sean. It was obvious it didn't do much, and that Brad was angered that he needed to use a gun to attempt to get back at him.
"What? You can't fight man to man? You don't even have a PAIR, do you!?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:12 pm
"You expect me to go up against a creature like you!?" Sean said, lowering his gun. "When it comes to you it's the same as if you asked Michael to fight you fairly." He continued as he stood up shakily. He switched the gun to his left hand so he could put pressure on his wound, his sleeve was already half soaked with blood. "Michael find #5 if Brad doesn't eat him." He said then headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:18 pm
Stein merely watched the fight between the two, his head tilted the whole time. He then slowly looked at Brad after Sean had left, examining him closely. "From what I can see nothing you suffer no major wounds psychically. But I know he poisoned you." He said, before looking at Michael.
"I trust you have anti-venom?"

"Yes sir." Michael nodded.

"You two. Go. Find it." He ordered, before looking back at Brad. "Take it. Doctor's orders. No arguments, no excuses." He added in sharply, before quickly following Sean.

"Right..." Michael groaned. "Come on, Brad..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:19 pm
Brad merely rolled his eyes before following. No blood was coming from his wounds, as his skin was already patching itself up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:21 pm
Sean was going back to his room to take a shower...well he was trying. Every once in a while he'd slump against the wall to rest, he was still bleeding badly.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:23 pm
Sayuri examined her horribly crafted kendo sword before standing up and getting into a practice stance. When she felt she was ready, she began to swing the sword around quickly, each swing buzzed through the air. Eventually she jumped into the air, flipped and thwacked the sword into the ground, breaking it intentionally. "Perfect..." she whispered, smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:31 pm
Something was then suddenly dragging Sean backwards, out of his room.
Stein was taking him to the Injection Room, which also worked as a medical room when needed. And it was.
"Come, child." He grunted. "You need medical attention, not showers."

"...Remind me to make you a feast for that." Michael said, smirking back at Brad.

"...You broke it..." Abagail whined, frowning.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 pm
"I'll need to remember to start a tally of these..." Brad grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 pm
Sean let Stein drag him away, he was to tired to argue. "I was going to clean the would then bandage it, i'm not an idiot." He grunted.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:42 pm
"You need stitches, idiot." Stein scoffed. "With the size and power of Brad's jaw, a simple cleaning and bandaid will not keep you from dying..." He explained, tossing Sean onto the table roughly before he began to dig around for supplies.

"I think it's three to none..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games