Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:09 am

"Yea," Acos said, "And get a good workout, too. These things weigh, like, 80 pounds!"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:20 am

Onyx chuckled as he grabbed a couple more anvils. "Try doing squats with these things; you'd feel it after about three reps," he joked.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 am

"Oof!" Acos heaved the last anvil, save the five meant for Tariks ship, off the deck into the water below.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:23 pm

"What do you think is heavier, those anvils or Slayer's ego?" he joked. Onyx chuckled at the thought, knowing the Gray Man he sent would have poisoned daggers ready for the demon.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Eiji could feel the weight of the boat slightly decreasing, the boat was still a heavy burden on my energy, but with a few anvils gone it was much easier. Eiji laughs at Onyx's joke about Slayer's Ego. No doubt, Slayer did seem full of himself at times, but that's what happens when you have a position like what the slayer commander possessed.

((Speaking of GrayMan, are you gonna control him or is that situation already covered??))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:10 pm

((In essence it is an assassin, remember? You can play him if you want; personality's not really there, considering it's basically neither alive nor dead and it's kinda like a puppet, really...))

Onyx sighed softly. He focused, then let out a flare of invisible energy, making it easier to handle the ship with double the energy. The only sign he was doing anything was a slight crackling of black-purple lightning around him every few minutes.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:00 pm

The boat repair is completed and the armada continues. A storm starts to brew. The captain steers the boat for the shelter of the island. However, a force starts to suck the armada away from the island and into a thick fog. Strange for the tropics. The storm tosses the armada into a vortex. Little did the captain know that they had been pulled into the Bermuda Triangle. "What's going on?!" Tarik demands.

((The armada will be pulled into a vortex that is a portal to the year 1212))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Onyx's skin tingled. "I think I know where they are, at least at the moment; the Bermuda Triangle," he whispered. He could feel the buildup of energy in the air like pins and needles over his skin.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:31 pm

((I mean, how will Slayer know if and when the GrayMan is attempting to kill him?))

Eiji felt an ever greater decrease in the energy that he had to put in to keep the ship floating. Bermuda Triangle?! Are you certain of this?" Eiji had heard stories of such a phenomina, but never had he laid eyes on it. "Best guess, where do you think that is?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Sasori was hanging off the bow of the boat looking for signs of Tarik. She could feel the static in the air from the storm jus ahead of them. "I've not seen him but there is a storm brewing ahead and it looks like a big one."

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:27 pm

((Temperature drops, faint shadows where there are none... and the blade itself. If his senses are sharp enough, [smell, to be precise] he'll smell it... as a strong sulfuric odor..))

Onyx tilted his head. "Certain, and that's what Sasori's sensing; it's putting out enough energy to sense probably on the other side of the bloody planet," he said quietly. He could feel his skin tingling heavily with the sensation.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:51 pm

"Hmmm do you feel a pull on the boat?" Sasori felt a slight shift in their course towards the storm.

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:43 pm

"No, I feel a heave!" Acos said, flapping her winds partly to dry them and partly to keep her balance.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Sasori tosses a rope to Acos. "grab the rope!"

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Slayer closes his eyes . The room becomes once again cold, He feels as if someone is watching him. He can smell sulfur as if something was burning.

The voices begin once again " You Betrayed your kingdom. You allowed Demons to control your actions. You turned your back on your Life " The voice dies out and a scream is heard

The voice speaks again " You loved her more then anything else. Why did you turn your back on her. " the voiced yells something he cant understand

The voice is meaner " You lied to Everyone that loved you. You turned Your back on them you deserve to die !!! for your sins " The image of a dagger is showned in the mine eye

Slayer reaches for his sword but he is to late. The blade pierces his arm and he begins to bleed . Blood is pouring on the bed as he bleeds from his wounds

He wakes up screaming as he sees his arm is bleeding. He looks around but could find no reason for his wounds. The room is back to normal.

He looks at his wife and slowly shakes her to wake her up

" My love. We have to go now, this place is not safe, We need to go and get a boat and head towards the shore. We must hurry "

He says in a hurry as he wraps up his arm and puts on his armor

(( Year 1212 ?. The year of the children Crusade... Misty I got your pm. Sorry about that.. Did not know you do not like that kind of stuff ))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games