Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:12 pm
Joko Marish

Jako sighed and started to walk."Well, humans are four legged creatures, just like you and me....but they walk on two legs rather than four. I'm not sure how they do it, but they learned to walk on two...and they harness very many different weapons and tools that they've created for many purposes." He said softly and thought about himself, a half angel, half wolf, something that was hard and surprising to find. He shook the thoughts off for a moment and added,"Soon you'll learn little cub....but for now..." He said softly and lied down for the little cub to hop on his back, so he could take her to the den."Head get you to Eden and get you fed....how's that sound?" He asked her smiling.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 pm
(Aella was told to stay with Vexen...Vale didn't take her...)

Aella whined but obeyed Vale's firm command for her to stay with Vexen. She settled on the ground and closed her eyes soon falling closed but her ears still listening. She roused to her feet when Vexen mentioned returning to the den. Aella padded forward and sat infront of Vexen and barked. She was tired. She lifted her head up and lick the fox's muzzle and looked at her tiredly, silently pleading to sleep. Since she had arrived she had only uttered one word, which had been her name.  

Serafinariv

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:41 pm

"Alright, but why would they use weapons?
Those traps are created by humans?"

Being she was too tired to truly walk on her
own, she gave in and climbed upon the wolfs back.
It would be nice to not have to keep running
and hiding for the night.

"I really get to eat, like really eat?"

User Image
~The mightiest of roars can come from the smallest of them all~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:00 pm
Joko Marish

Jako nodded, feeling the little cub climb on top of his back and started to walk, in the direction of the den."Well, yes, the humans make those traps....for very bad purposes, either to keep us out...or to hunt us..." He said softly, trying not to frighten the cub too much with the explanation of it."But don't worry, little cub, the traps aren't near our den, we make sure of it." He reassured her and smiled as he continued to walk. Then he heard her talk about being fed and nodded,"Yes, you will be fed some real food, something perfect for your type....I can teach you all you need to know..." He told her softly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:05 pm
"How do you all get along here? Don't
animals travel in there own groups?"

Chiasa looked at the sky, the blue swirly
patterns fading to the sunset rainbow. It was
her favorite time of the day, it relaxed her.
Placing her head down upon his soft fur, she
closed her eyes as he brought her to this "den"

"Thank you wolf. I'm Chiasa."

((night night, going to sleep))

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:15 pm
Joko Marish

Jako shrugged slightly, not knowing the answer himself, but replied,"We just get along....we care about each other enough to help others out....and yes, but the den is where we all stay when we need rest or talk with the other packs..." He told her softly and smiled, feeling the sun's rays hit him and the blue sky above him.He was glad for the day. Then he heard her thanks and replied, smiling,"Your welcome little cub, It's a pleasure to meet you Chiasa..." He said to her softly,"I'm Jako..." He said to her as he continued to walk toward the new home for the cub.

((Night))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nic Esten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:35 pm
|| Ugh. I get too easily distracted and forget to check this place. >.<;; Gaia as a whole, I mean. ||

..:: Focused on the Important Things ::..

At the mention of food, Eden's ears perked up and he trotted - damn near pranced - up beside Vexen, smiling a bit. "You know, now that you mention it, I've not eaten for quite some time..." He chuckled a bit, smiling at the vixen before stopping as another kit moved in front of Vexen and barked, a dead-tired expression on her face. "Well hello there..." He blinks a few times, looking to Vexen to see what she would do.

He would have provided something more, either to say or do, however the majority of his mind was reeling with what he had been told regarding the advancing human threat. He remembered the last few times, and he was with Vexen in her claim that the den would not be moved again. However, he couldn't come up with many ways to defend all of those in the dens. From what he had seen of those here, and heard of the human forces, an attack would prove to be suicide, and simply holding up and defending didn't seem to be much of a better option. He would have to dedicate some more time to that train of thought later, and ask Vexen a few things.

Now, however, he was quite fixated on the prospect of food...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:44 am

The little tiger cub curled up on his back,
falling asleep as they traveled towards the
den. The air felt thick, but the thought of
being able to eat let Chiasa dream peacefully.

User Image

Alana_Mai

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:58 am
He'd gone as deep into the forest as he could Much to his fury traps lay scattered about everywhere. As he stepped further in he spotted more traps. His anger was welling up. He transformed into his human form and started swinging his sword around disabling traps, Cutting ropes, slicing through metal triggers, breaking cages, and all manor of the simple traps. Standing in a clearing filled now with bits and pieces of traps his anger reached a breaking point and he lifted his sword up high bring it down in a great sweeping arc and burying it into the ground a whirlwind of spirits emerged and started rushing through the forest searching for traps of a similar nature to top it off he sent many to the town to watch the humans. After a minute his spirits started finding destroyed dens... their bodies lay their stripped of all the humans deemed useful. He forced his anger into once feral yell that sent a tremor through out the forest, followed by a minor earth quake. His body then gave out as blood gushed from his mouth and he lay crippled on the ground gasping for air.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:48 am
Joko Marish

Jako soon heard the little cub behind him on his back. He continued to walk towards the Den, glad that he convinced the cub to come with him, so she could be fed and could rest. Soon after a long while, Jako arrived outside the Den, where the new home for Chiasa was.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:13 am
Kyubi had gone a little ways into the cave, before she made her transformation. Once she was in her human form, she felt the ground shake slightly, and took a crouching position to feel the cave floor. What was that....? I guess I'm better off not knowing, at least for now. she thought to herself. She shook her head, trying to clear that thought and keep on her current mission. She stood upright again, grabbing the bag she brought with her. She hung it on a twisted tree root that had found it's way through the cave wall. She took what she was already wearing off, and quickly grabbed the garment she was going to wear out of the bag and started to dress. If anyone was looking, they would have noticed a newer scar on her right shoulder, which in it's own right was hard to see because her skin was so pale. She was glad that she could trust Diego not to look.

It didn't take her long before she was fully dressed. Her outfit was almost completed, an elegant dress that was a light forest green, with an odd pattern on it. She grabbed the veil out of the bag and draped it over her shoulders to finish it off. She was glowing subtly, thanks to the veil. She had brought along some simple sandals, although she decided to go barefoot. It didn't matter either way, because her dress covered her feet. She took two more items from the bag, a small belt and a dagger. She used a rock to place her foot on, lifted her dress a little, and fastened it around her calf just in case she needed it. After doing that, she looked herself over, making sure that she was presentable, she headed back towards the mouth of the cave, hoping that nothing had happened to Diego while she was getting ready.

"Well, Diego, how do I look?" she asked as she walked towards the bushes she asked him to hide in. "I mean..I may or may not be accepted at their lady of the forest, but I could probably pass for a servant or helper to her. At least once I use some of my power in front of their leader." she said, knowing once she found either the leader, or one of the head hunters, she would have to do something to lure them away from the rest, so she could question him or her. She also knew she'd have to keep close to Diego, and get between anyone who would do him harm.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:34 pm

User Image

The cub winced in her sleep, and
once they arrived into the den she
happened to roll off his back and
was out like a light. When she hit
the ground, she wasn't a tiger. She
was a human. Something she told
Jako she had known nothing about.
She had blonde white hair, a skinny
figure, and magical blue eyes turned red. She
seemed even more lost in this form,
than she had as a cub.

User Image

Alana_Mai

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:38 pm
Joko Marish

Jako was startled to find the cub had fallen to the ground, but was surprised that she didn't wake up. What made him jump away from the cub was that she wasn't a cub anymore. He grew wide-eyed at her and carefully walked closer. He was afraid somewhat, but she must have been just like him, an animal that could go animal to human, whenever he/she wanted to."Chiasa?" He asked softly to the human female.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Looking up at Jako, her eyes traveled,
looking around her. Her eyes sparkled
in the dim light of the den, and she was
starved in her human form too. Trying to
stand, she fell back down with a frown.

"Wh....what?"

Wondering why she had been woken up,
she stretched as hre blonde hair spread
around, covering her up, while her posistion
covered the rest.

User Image

Alana_Mai

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:00 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Chiasa, seeing her human form astonished him, he thought he was the only one that was able to turn from human to an animal form. He couldn't believe it. He walked closer to Chiasa and asked,"Your....your human too?" He asked her curiously, looking to her with his eyes, seeing her figure slightly could have made him blush as a normal human being.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games