Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:50 pm
User Image

Lillian didn't hold on as tightly to Ralf as she did before. She knew he would never drop her. Still, her heart pounded as they made their descent from the tree. It seemed she wouldn't get over her fear of heights for a long time. She was rather surprised that he still carried her into the house, but decided to enjoy it. It felt rather good to be carried around everywhere.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:54 pm
Peten n Spawn
As Sigfried could tell that he was losing, he really couldn't care less. It was the fun of the race anyways. And besides, she was the only person to willingly accept his challenge. "Heh... This is great!" He said as he felt his hair flowing like a river. But upcoming was the woody part, and pretty dense at that. "Sorry Kuro, don't mean to take ya' outta your element."

HOTARU

Hotaru brought her mind back to earth when she saw the woods up ahead. The red-head had to focus where she was guiding Kuro so the horse would not step into a a whole and injure it. Hotaru deftly guided the horse through the trees, weaving around all of the obstacles. The female was used to riding in such a manner, having done so all the time back at home.  

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:11 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello opened the gardens gate and walked up to the big front door.
He opened them and walked in the mansion/castle and closed the door
behind him. "If you'd like to be put down, just tell me" He said
kindly. He looked around, no one seemed to be downstairs. Ralf
turned to the stairs and walked up to search for her sisters or his
brothers. He went down the first hall, which was the halls of the boys
room. Ralf spotted Jessibelle and her sister. He walked up to them, with
Lillian still on his back. "Hello." He said to them. He looked at
Jessi's arm. "What happened to your arm, Jessibelle?" He asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:36 pm
"Wow, better hurry up, Choco." Sigfried said as he was narrowly catching ahead of Hotaru. But after a while, Sigfried began to blur as he was thrusted off his horse and through a tree.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:05 am
User Image

Lillian nodded in response to Ralf's statement, but she wasn't going to let go any time soon. She was surprised to see Jessibelle, who seemed to be bleeding. Her eyes widened and she immediately felt ill. Why, oh why did she have to have a weak stomach against blood? She began to immediately feel lightheaded and was forced to repeatedly swallow to keep from becoming violently sick all over Ralf. She turned pale and took deep breaths to keep from passing out.

((I am in no way copying Bella Swan in this post. I myself have a weak stomach against blood, but that's only when it's someone else's blood. My own blood doesn't bother me.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:37 pm
Waiting for Nessie to postt... ;o

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:21 pm
(I posted the devil's number!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:28 am
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Re-thinking what she just said. She knows not all are bad. Like, Justin, Rath, and Ralph. Jessi got along with them. But, she still feels like she's alone. Like, everyone else seems to be giving looks. Like they liked each other. She felt her heart hurt and fall into pieces. Jessi awaited her sister's yell back. But, then a question arose. She groaned. She turned to Ralf.. and guess what? Lillian. Jessi rolled her eyes. "If you two weren't soo busy, You would have seen Rath biting me." She said. Then saw Lillian. "Lily, Chill out. It'll stop. Soon. No worries!" She said to her. She smiled. "Ralf, Please take her away. She's deathly sick of blood.." She said.

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:06 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

Ralf heard Lillian breathing quite heavily. He was going to ask why, but
Jessiebelle spoke. "Rath bit you? Everyone seems to be giving and
receiving blood today.
He said. Raffaello listened as Jessi said Lillian
feared blood. Bad fear when living in a house of vampires, He
thought. "Alright, then." He said. Ralf turned around and walked
back down stairs to the kitchen. He opened the door and walked in. Ralf
went to a chair and let her sit in it. He went to the fridge and took out the
water. He took a cup out of the cupboard and poured her water, next Ralf
went back to her and gave the cup of water to Lillian, then sat next to
her. "Sorry about that." Raffaello said.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

Lillian could feel her cheeks reddening with embarrassment. Trust Jessi to open her big mouth as usual. Still, she was secretly thankful that Ralf brought her into the kitchen. When he set her in the chair, she looked up at him with the utmost gratitude and accepted the glass of water. She took small sips, the color immediately beginning to return to her cheeks. "Thank you," she said. "I'm sorry. I know what you're thinking. This is a bad place for me to be if I'm scared of blood." How was it that out of all of her sisters, she was the only one to be born without the fearless gene?

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 pm
Rath sat on the roof of the study tower with his face in his hands, he had had one of those dreams again, well he thought it was a dream, cause he had never dreamed before, this time a woman that had looked like the young princesses that were living in the castle had been giving him a present the woman was beautiful, and he had opened the present to find a stuffed bunny in it, i have seen something like that before he thought as he recalled the images and played it before him with an illusion.
((sorry my internet is working again, so i should be on more often now))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 pm
O:

Well... Hellow RATH! <3

-Glomp-Tackle-Hug-

xD

I misses yooh, and it's fine. Everyone is a bit slow. xD

I cant post till Angel does.. Soo.. yeah.. xD

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:31 pm
((AHH! that was worse than trying out for football! i knew it was a bad idea))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 pm
((Sorry for my absence and Hi Rath))

Alaina couldn't tell Jessibelle she was actually hanging out with one of the vampires so to keep up or image or to appear as if she hadn't gave in she cleched her fists."Good!"She said with a smile slightly ruffling her hair."And about our siblings I have no idea where they are.."She said.Not long after she had spoke a boy and Lillian emerged from the hall.Silently she listened as they talked and studied Lillian's face.She lookedd as if she was ready to throw up.Blood always made Lillian sick.She waved as they walked away."So what do you want to do Jessi!"She asked excited to be with one of her sister's again.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games