Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:26 pm
I usually had time to think when I was a loner, but now while I was carrying Yuima I was thinking of some of my old scars, they were hidden and they hurt from time to time, so I knew that I couldn't trust everyone. But I knew I could trust these people, they are just like me, and I felt connected.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:28 pm
Eventually, I shifted from unconsciousness to just sleeping, turning my face into the closest source of warmth I felt, murmuring incoherently in my sleep. Whatever it was, it was really warm, and I couldn't help smiling in my sleep.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:41 pm
Sleeping in Knight's arms I felt the familiar warmth and comfort we had not too long ago. I was regaining my energy quicker than normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:48 pm
I gently set Yoko down on the bed, and pull the covers over her. Covered in sweat from the long day, I strip, and head into the shower.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 pm
Nestled there I sleep a little while longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:56 pm
Soon the room filled up with steam as I showered.  

angel_of_bloodlust

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:01 pm
Yuima had moved and pulled me back to reality, I turned my head and saw her smiling, it made me blush even more but I hurried to the Inn, I walked inside and looked for Knight.

I was horribly hurt and I needed to get to the Inn, I stumbled in and saw the one person who could make my life worse, Blaze. Trying not to attract his attention I stumbled over to the counter and ordered a room. When I got there, I slept, hoping to recover as much strength as I could, so I could finally strike down my life-long enemy.

I felt strange, almost as if an old enemy was close by, but when I looked, I saw no one, but I took Yuima to her room, and went outside to fly up to the roof and look at the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:09 pm
The air was think and muggy as I rolled out of bed. With my energy restored I realized as I stood up how badly I needed to use the bathroom.  

gandygirl116

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 pm
I think it was the lack of warmth that woke me up. I sat up slowly, holding my head as it pounded. Looking around, I saw that I was in an inn room. Confused and disoriented, I tried to stand but just ended up falling back on the bed. "Well.... That certainly figures...." I murmured, closing my eyes and trying to go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:31 pm
I was engulfed in the fog of the steam, and didn't see her when the door opened.  

angel_of_bloodlust

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:35 pm
I figured I was worrying to much and flew down off the roof and went back inside, I went to the room Yuima was in and tried to meditate slowly lifting off the floor as I did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:44 pm
My eyes opened as I heard the door open. And I managed to turn my head to watch Blaze meditate. I had tried going back to sleep and it hadn't worked... I felt a little bit helpless, since all I could do was sit up.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:45 pm
I let myself in the bathroom, unsure if I should let him know I was there or not. I did my business and caught a glimpse of him through the shower curtain. Our eyes locked  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:47 pm
Our eyes locked. I opened the curtain, and extended my hand to her.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:56 pm
I hesitated for a moment before stripping and taking his hand to step in.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games