Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:02 pm
"Its ok, its nice to find someone else that likes to read." Then luke made his way to the dorms."Lets see now to find Zann........He never told me where his room." He put his hand on his head,"I can always do that part later." Luke walked onto a patch of durt,and sat down. Then ensubriuded a ancenct alcemic curilce."Hopefully this works."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:13 pm
Ari didn't look up as the boy left, she instead searched through the pile of books. Her eyes lit up as she had found the book she was searching for. While she wasn't talented in healing she had always heard rumors that with a spell she would be able to obtain her wings that were once taken from her. An air elf was nothing and she had always found a longing to soar in the skys.  

Knikels

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:41 pm
((g'night guys, i might not be able to get on tommorrow, idk if my internet is working then yes if its being annyoing then no, so ttyl!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 am
((Heh, sorry for ditching you guys yesterday. sweatdrop my dad doesn't approve of me being on here all day. And you should try to keep the OOC in the guild, that's what the "Sellaria OOC" thread is for. Just Saying))

"Well, you don't have to get drunk off your a**." Lucien said in reply to Faliecia's concern, grinning a bit. "Maybe just a glass or two." he winked as he continued to walk toward the castle. He chanced a glance backwards, and saw Shane and Hana loosely following them. "If you're looking for the cafeteria, it's on the first floor, to the right, then down the hall. It's the large room almost in the center of the school." Lucien thought-spoke to Shane.

Shane was just about to agree with Hana when he recieved a mind-message from Lucien, who was looking back at them. "Ah. Lucien seems to know what we're going for. Here, I'll lead us to the right place." he told Hana. "Oh, and hi, Esther!" Shane said as he scratched the cat's head for a moment or two before turning off toward the direction of the cafeteria.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:04 am
((my parents think i 'm going to go blind becasue i stay on the computer so much, and yell at me about it too, so i understand, and i had somehow conviently forgotten about the Guilds OOC sorry! no i'm not joking, i have bad memory >.>))
"Ah but i was born with no tolerance, and can't seem to build any." Faliecia told him, rembering the last time she had drunk two glasses of wine.... She still hadn't figured out how she had ended up in the middle of the dessert. And Kali would bust out laughing whenever she asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 am

"Hmhmhm..." Lucien mused. "Then there shall be no wine. What do you suggest for drinks?" he asked Faliecia, raising a quizzical eyebrow at her. Faliecia looked like a child, but Lucien knew she was older than her appearance.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:43 am
"Ummm i'm rather fond of strawberry soda." she said and looked away she was over 200 years old but her taste were that of a teenager!
I wonder where Kail is? she thought.
Causing mayhem. was the reply of the cat.
Don't destroy anything. Faliecia warned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:09 pm

"Then it shall be so." Lucien said with a grin. They had almost made it to the breakroom. "Hmm... I think I should make it a bit more suited for the occasion." he thought with a hidden gesture of his hand. He opened the door, and smirked at the drastic change of decoration. The atmosphere was now that of a fine restaurant, with a single circular table draped in a bloodred cloth in the center. Lucien conjured up two fancy armchairs before stopping behind the threshold. "Ah, where are my manners?" he said with a small laugh. He held his arm out. "After you, my lady."

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:17 pm
"Fancy," she whispered in awe, most people wouldn't let her in fancy resteraunts they thought she was to young.
SHe smiled and blushed a bit at the "my lady" comment but she walked over and sat in one of the armchairs.
"Lets hope they don't raid my stuff for food." she joked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Lucien laughed as he closed the door and whispered a word of distraction. It would deter "intruders", as they would become distracted by something. He turned and grinned at Faliecia before walking over to the oven. "Of course, I must prepare the meal before eating it." he said as he opened the oven. To his surprise, the very meal he was about to start cooking was sitting there, basted and everything. "Well, it seems someone knows about our night!" he said with a laugh as he picked up the tray with the two pre-prepared plates on it. "One for you," he said as he set a plate down in front of Faliecia, "and one for me." he finished as he set down the other plate where he would sit. Then, with a flourish and a spin, he arrived at the refrigerator, where there were two strawberry sodas. He raised a curious eyebrow. Someone knew what was going on. He shrugged and picked up the two sodas and placed one in front of his date and the other next to his plate. Finally, he sat down. "But what is a meal without silverware?" Lucien said as he whipped his hand around. Two sets of silverware perfectly wrapped in napkins appeared next to their plates. "And now, we can begin." Lucien said with a grin.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:36 pm
"Show off." she laughed, she opened her napkin laid it on her lap. she quickly turned her steak into bite sized pieces and began to delicately eaat it.
"This has got to be the best steak i've ever eaten!" she exclaimed.
She sipped some of her soda and turned her attention to Lucien,
"So how did you become the headmaster of this school?" she inquired.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:42 pm
"Show off."

Lucien chuckled at her comment and tucked his napkin into his shirt. He cut off a bite, chewed, then swallowed. Lucien turned a little red at her compliment, and instead shifted his focus to Faliecia's question. "Well, I built it." he said matter-of-factly and shrugged as he took another bite. "I founded this school for students who have trouble controlling their magic. I help these students back on the right track, so they won't be a danger to themselves or the world at large. Though, my students aren't usually the dangerous type." he added quickly.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:54 pm
"Wow it must of taken alot of magic to build a school of this size!" she said looking at Lucien in complete awe.
"And even the smallest bit of magic can cause major damage if its not controlled right." Faliecia spoke from past experience, before she had known she could summon things whenever she had been angry or sad things would appear sometimes harmless sometimes extremly dangerous.
SHe noticed how he went red at her compliment and with a evil grin she worked up a totally non-harmful plan.
"You must be a very very strong magician." she told him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games