Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinSakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:23 pm
((Poor Sorano... She's been unknowingly chasing Hotaru, but our little Sailor Saturn is nowhere to be found. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:23 pm
Rei blushed. A date with Yuuichirou? That's why they thought she had gotten dressed up? Clenching her fists, she blew a piece of dark hair out of her face. "I am not going on a date with Yuuichirou!" she bellowed.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, she turned her attention towards the feline's question. The teen shook her head, saying, "Nothing strong enough to worry about. At least, for now." Rei sighed. She wished she could have been more help than that.  

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:37 pm
Usagi chuckled and looked down at Artemis. "Well, if you're not going out with Yuuichirou join me and Artemis for dinner. We're supposed to meet up with Minako-chan and Ami-chan as well!" she said as she set Artemis down, figuring he'd like to walk on his own for a little bit. "And... I'd like to make sure Motoki is doing all right too." Usagi wasn't sure how much of the youma attacks from the previous day Rei knew about even with her gift but she figured she'd at least catch on.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:02 pm
Ami looked around at the group. "Mako-chan, if you're already off of work, we can head over to your place, right?"

It was a bit presumptous of her, but as far as Ami had known the Jovian, the other's girl's living space had never been messy. It was always in very good, clean shape. Plus, if Makoto was cooking, she'd need a little time.

Mercuryangel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:22 pm
((*nudges people toward dinnertime* 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:39 pm
((We're moving to dinner slowly >< HaHa.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:35 am
((I'm going to be away for a bit but everyone still needs to be moving the game forward and posting more.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:06 pm
RinSakura
((Poor Sorano... She's been unknowingly chasing Hotaru, but our little Sailor Saturn is nowhere to be found. sweatdrop ))
((OOC: Ah HA! My ship just pulled back in today. I'm able to play for a few weeks before we have to leave again. Let's make the most of the time I've got. wink ))

Hotaru sat sipping tea with Yuuichiro while waiting fr Rei-san's return. According to her grandfather, Rei-san had gone out with Usagi earlier that day for some shopping and, as the old man put it, "girl stuff".
Hotaru didn't want to overstay her welcome, but she felt it was nessessary to take the time to wait for a little while at least.

"I wonder if Rei-san will be back soon..." Hotaru thought to herself. Yuuichiro was doing his best to tend to her and keep her entertained while they waited.

"Yuuichiro-san,"Hotaru gave him a warm smile. "Domo arigato for your wonderful hospitality. You must really care about miss Rei-san to go to all this trouble just because I'm her friend."

"Oh, no thanks nessessary," Yuuichiro blushed slightly and replied with his goofy grin. "You are a guest here, and it is only proper. Miss Rei-san would be cross with me if I turned you away at the door."

"But still," Hotaru insisted. "I do thank you. I don't ant to impose upon you too long. If I am keeping you from your duties, then I can come back another time."

"Not at all," Yuuichiro shook his head. "It is no trouble at all for me, Miss Tomoe-san. Please, make yourself at home and stay as long as you like."

Hotaru smiled again and continued to sip her tea. Then, she began to pick up on a strange ki now approaching the temple. Somehow...this ki felt familiar, however she had never sensed it before. Who or what could be coming here? Could it be a trap? A stalking enemy here seeking out miss Rei-san? Or perhaps...Hotaru herself?

SaturnGrl

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:33 pm
((Where did everyone go? cry ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:31 pm
((I'm waiting for a Makoto and Rei post. And I've kinda forgotten what Minako and Luna were doing ><))  

Solar Kitty-chan

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:39 pm
((time to bring Minako back in))

Minako had finally checked her messages some time later that day, as she found that she had recieved one from Kou. A disappointed look appeared on her face when she heard that Artemis wasn't with him, and was starting to get seriously worried. If only she had brought him back with her after the fight instead leaving him behind, none of this would have happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:13 pm
lightsenshi
((Where did everyone go? cry ))

((I'm waiting for you to post! Come on slow poke! *pokes* just kidding... well not the part about the whole waiting thing...))  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:35 am
~( eek I swear, I'm posting! Haha. W/ Rei, I've run into a tad of trouble as for what to get her to say. Or do. >< )~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:11 am
((I'm waiting on dinner to be finished before posting again. I figure that I've got some time. 3nodding ))  

lightsenshi

SaturnGrl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:24 pm
((OOC: Looks like we're al waiting on someone to post. I'm waiting for RIn Sakura to return. crying ))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games