Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

Auron would walk out with the Hokage and say, "Are you sure you want to hear this now? It is a long story and I don't want to keep your other guests waiting".

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:58 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't worry, just tell me."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

And so it was then Auron spilled out everything to the Hokage. He told the Hokage on how at first, he somehow by happenchance developed a curse mark. He told him how the curse mark developed another side of him, an inner demon he called Orion who plagued both his mind and spirit. He told the Hokage how the angel Amaterasu suppressed it's evil influence and then told him how Orion broke free from his mental prison. He told the Hokage how it wasn't him that attacked him, but rather Orion, who somehow took ahold of the angel's power at that moment. He then explained his reason for temporarily leaving the village, on how he planned on conquering Orion before his hold Auron tightened. Then for the climax, he told Hanzo on how he did battle with his inner demon and barely defeated it, locking Orion deep into the deepest bowels of his spirit. And lastly, he finally apologized to Hokage about his actions. "I am sorry Hanzo. I acted out of emotion, and because of that, my darkness to ahold of me. It was only when you weakened that I was allowed to take control once more....It shouldn't happen again though...". Auron waited for what Hanzo had to say about his story.

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:21 pm
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Ceases to amaze me."
Myoto whispered with a grin. This Kage knew exactly what he came to talk about...not really what he was looking for, but he did want to have a conversation with the Kage. He shrugged the thought off and knew that he had more important things to attend to, and thusly turned around and headed to the staircase. But Myoto's ears picked up a familier word, 'Curse Mark'. Pulling down the sleeve of his shrit to cover the metallic arm, and remember his own past. The shinobi knew it wasn't like the other curse marks that looked and were shaped like odd tattoos, but he considered it to be one. He would stay for the rest of the Exams, then meet back up with Noa, so she could meet Geiho.

From my Fire, I shall preserve Life rather than take it.

Oni_Soul

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image Yumi smiled brightly,"R-Really? Thanks nii-san!"He said happily before taking his seat and would let the many question he had wait for later. As he sat down,he noticed a familiar face from Squad Seven training grounds;Myoto. Though upon listening to Myoto,it was no wonder why he looked so tired when he came upon the training grounds when his previous fight was unveiled. Before he departed Yumi spoke out,"Congradulations!!"He said giving him a wave before leaning back on the chair he sat in. Even though he wasn't really able to hear what the conversation outside entailed but he did catch the word Amaterasu. Blinking at hearing this,Yumi set his pearly white blade in his lap that just by the sheath seemed to reflect any light that hit it. This was his own version of Amaterasu,and it was rather interesting to hear the other versions and their affects around the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't worry, it's alright Auron I was never mad just disappointed that you'd let it control you. Now, you should head to your squad they need you but just be ready for the Jounin exams and send Shiro to the training grounds it's best he learn some Lightning jutsu from me then I'll send him back to you."

Hanzo then walked back into his office.

"Yumi, follow me."

Hanzo then left to the training grounds.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron raised an eyebrow...that was a very.....average reply..Auron himself expected a much different reaction...maybe one that wasn't so damn....plain. Afterall, it was quite the story. But he shrugged it off and nodded his head and walked off. Time to train his students....before something else bad happened to the village. The leaf has been getting an unusual amount of bad luck lately.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image Yumi blinked as he heard Hanzo address him in which he stood up,"Hai Hanzo-san."He said brightly as he fastened Amaterasu tightly to his hip before departing with Hanzo to the training grounds.

{ Exit to Training Grounds }  

Panthers7

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:31 pm
A flame in a shape of a human figure suddenly appeared in the hokage's office disspersing left a man lying on the floor blood dripping from a wound on his chest it seemed to be a wound from a chidori the man also had slight burns. The man wrote a note with his blood and called a messenger bird and wraped it around his leg he sent the bird flying to the medic know as noa.

Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Transport Technique)
Description: In a haze of flame the user travels from place to place, quite literally leaving disaster in their wake. Much unlike the varying techniques that most other villages boast, this one not only carries the user from one area to another in an elemental, almost ethereal form, but causes a great deal of devastation as well. Performing the necessary seals, the user suddenly becomes the literal form of fire and moves in that form. Also unlike it’s other counterparts, this technique is very much offensive in that the entire area around an opponent can be set ablaze as well and keep them from escaping.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:19 pm

As Hanzo swung open his office doors he saw before him was his injured friend Raito. Hanzo quickly ripped off his sleeves to serve as bandages for Raito's wounds to momentarily slow down the bleeding.

"It's gonna be okay, Raito I'll take you to the hospital."

Hanzo then put Raito's arm around his neck as he used his free hand to throw a few shuriken at his window, this caused the window to smash for a quick exit for Hanzo to jump out of and body flicker to the hospital.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:22 pm
Raito saw his friend barge into the office and watched as he carried out of the window but losing blood he faded into a sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image Yumi entered the Hokage tower which lead to his room. Within his room,Yumi equiped himself with the items and weapons he purchased just for this special occasion. Putting his things in a bigger satchel,Yumi took :5 kunai's,5 stringed Kunai's that made the pattern of a start when thrown to capture and pin and opponent,10 Shuriken,and 15 explosive tags in a clip. Pulling on the string,Yumi tossed the bag back onto his back and looked back into his room that he grew up in. Him,one of the youngest members in Konoha becoming a Chuunin at age 10;it may seem like it had happened to many people but that didn't excuse how good it felt to have that title. Closing his door,Yumi started to exit the Hokage tower to depart into the world of the Cloud. He wasn't truly worried that he'd have the people get mad at him,except his father,as Yumi wouldn't dare betray the country he grew up in. Maybe going alone would benefit him? How knows,but being a child it did still bother him that being alone and going on such a travel by himself is still a trouble some thought.  

Panthers7

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:20 pm
[[Guys, stay here for awhile. Look out the window towards the gates to see why.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

A cool mist is felt in the air as a man in a black cloak bearing an ANBU mask appears hanging upside down near the window of the office. He drops into the room.

"Forgive me for my entrance, but I have been sent by Mizukage Luo requesting a report on the current status of the leaf village. He also wishes to know if you are in good health, Hokage-sama."

Cain the Blade

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Hanzo looked up from his desk and smiled.

"Hello Yun, long time no see. Leaf is doing fine and my health is great."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games