Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:07 pm
Heneroshi... you need to read the past posts before posting your own. Villians cannot enter the palace of Crystal Tokyo... I'm gonna delete your post.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:08 pm
Then why did you say join new RPs for then? when i cannot?

Please do not give false info to me because it isn't nice.  

Iori_Yagami1990

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:12 pm
You can join, I'm not saying you cannot, you just need to respect the plotline. If you want to make an opening post, you can post saying you're in the Dark Kingdom with Beryl's children (Kamadaki and Kinoki).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:20 pm
Lucus turned as his feline ears picked up noise from the hallway outside. Rising he looked up as the girl entered... lucus had never met a girl he didn't like, this one however seemed to be more. Instead of standing and talking to her he pounced up on the bed and stared up at luna quitely. His eyes were almost pleading as he willed her not to explain him. He wanted to ask her not to mention his circumstances, but knew if he talked diana would at least take a guess at his motives.  

Unit#003

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:30 pm
(thats what I did say, right? Isn't neflite a man from Beryl's kingdom? I think he is...unless you have not watched the full thing like me. And you wonder why I cannot make any friends...*sigh*)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:53 pm
((Heneroshi, her problem is not with your character, it's with where you chose to start rping. You where trying to put her with the rest of the people who are currently active on the board, the problem is that they are located in the palace where villians can't enter. She is simply suggesting you start your character in the villians palace, which coincidentaly is where good guys can't go. Now if you have any more complaints or misunderstandings please take it to pm, we all want to help you here but taking up space on the rp board can be a problem for other players. OK?))  

Unit#003

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:25 pm
((Thanks Lucas. As he said, if you have any other questions, just ask me in PM))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:42 pm
((Reposting since it got lost in the ooc-ness))

"Soon. She's coming from school to here, so it would take her more time than from home."

--Outside--

Diana ran at full speed toward the palace, her backpack bouncing. When her father called and said that her mother wanted her, she was worried it had to do with Kaze. If it wasn't for her backpack, she would have just changed forms. "Oh well!" She muttered. She finally made it to the palace. That seemed to be the meeting place outside of home, now-a-days. She walked into the throne room (where they normally had meetings) and wondered where they were. She then noticed that one of the bedroom doors was open. She walked in, smiling. "I'm here!"  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:54 pm
((Re-posting, same reason))

Lucus turned as his feline ears picked up noise from the hallway outside. Rising he looked up as the girl entered... lucus had never met a girl he didn't like, this one however seemed to be more. Instead of standing and talking to her he pounced up on the bed and stared up at luna quitely. His eyes were almost pleading as he willed her not to explain him. He wanted to ask her not to mention his circumstances, but knew if he talked diana would at least take a guess at his motives.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:19 pm
Luna looked Lucas in the eye and nodded. She turned to her daughter. "Diana, this is Lucas." She kept it short, allowing Lucas to speak for himself.

Diana smiled at Lucas. "Hello there Lucas. I'm Diana!"

((just in case any of you forgot what each of them look like, here is a piccy!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:25 pm
((I don't know what you've heard, but I am so not into lollicon.))

Lucus bowed slightly, which was not an easy task for a cat. "I'll be helping you to find the other senshi and fight off the youma." He didn't say any more, he wasn't sure what else he should say. For once in his life lucus thought before he said anything perverse.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:28 pm
((She's older in this... she looks to be 19... so it's not lolicon. I need to draw a pic of what she looks like now... same hair style, only older.))

Diana cheered. "Good! We need all the help we can get!"  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:36 pm
(( whee It was kinda a joke, I know she is older.))

He nodded. "Now your brother could use a bit of healing, but he will be ok. you look tired you should rest." He indicated the edge of the bed as a seat for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:40 pm
((oh... sweatdrop Sorry... I can't seem to get things today...))

Diana noticed Kaze and nodded. She sat down on the bed and looked at Kaze again. "What happened? Did he just overdo himself?" She looked at Lucas when she asked.  

Darkness Cake

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces