Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:57 am
( Psst, I mean highlight my last post. But hahaha!!! You're hilarious. )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:11 am
(I am? eek )  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:12 am
( Yeah, its a shocker? *gasps* No one told you that you're funny? Or is it just me. )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 am
Out Of Commision :: Hey! -waves- I was just wondering when I could post as Josephine. =] :: Can Of Oranges

Mocha_Raiinbow

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:48 am
((any time ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:50 am
Out Of Commision :: OH! I mean to say - she doesn't exactly despise all titans.. she just hates them because her parents were taken away by one. Soz, she'll probably come to like them sooner or later.. or it could be an exception for like one or something like that... but not any time soon ^-^ haha. I'll post in a moment. :: Can Of Oranges

Mocha_Raiinbow

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:17 pm
(( Hi Moon Pie! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:34 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

•°o.O O.o° Josephine Renee Friar °o.O O.o°•
"This life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. First impressions aren't everything."

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee sat up in her bed, blinking her eyes and stretching. She couldn't believe that she'd slept so late. The sun had already been up and over to the other side of the sky already. Renee looked around the room, her sad, tired eyes soon to show worry when she realized something was missing. Olivia's bed wasn't made but she was gone. She always made her own bed without being asked and was a very tidy little girl but today her blanket was on the floor and her sheets were in the corner beside the hamper, not inside it.
Renee threw her blankets to the side and a chill ran up her spine when she felt the cool stone floor. Their little cottage house hadn't had the fire running yet. "I swear.. the only day I find myself sleeping in is the day everyone decides to create chaos." she dashed from her room and glanced around the small in-room and the kitchen, she was completely gone. She threw herself into a fur-made cloak with a hood on it, left her feet bare and ran outside. She just couldn't bare the thought of Olivia being snatched up by someone so she erased the thought from her mind and just called out for her frantically as she ran to the bakery where she always loved to go.

[ooc]: 'Ello mate. - Sorry it's so.. bulky.. it was the only "small" profile that I had. I don't much do semi-literate RPs.. usually advanced literate.. so I tried to make the pictures smaller and out of the way .... I hope it's still not too big.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

Mocha_Raiinbow

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:39 pm
Johnathan let out a small yawn as he walks through the nearby forest. "Yet again another day as a rouge titan....well lets hope this next village has at least the sense to give me a chance...." He scratched behind his ears as his tail hangs behind him,passing over a hill to catch a glimpse of the village below.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:55 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

"This life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. First impressions aren't everything."

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee heard the bell on the door jingle as she stepped inside to look around. She walked quickly up to the man that stood in the front, laying out freshly baked bread. She would usually stop, take in the smell and just melt because she remembered how good the sweet rolls that Mr. Corsen made were. She would have to buy some later on that afternoon. She gently placed her hand on Mr. Corsen's arm and caught her breath, asking him if he'd seen her. The man's expression became grave as he shook his head and patted Renee's back. "I would've sent her home if I'd seen her out and about all by herself, dear. I'm sorry." he told her.

Renee simply hugged him and made her way to the street, holding back tears and keeping her knees from buckling. She walked to the entrance to the town and leaned her back against the huge stone wall. She could see almost the whole town from here, as the front entrace was on a hill and the town went further down into a valley-like slope. "Please don't be hurt, Olivia. I'll never let myself live knowing I let you out alone." she thought as a tear streaked down her face and she placed her hand over her heart.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

Mocha_Raiinbow

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:02 pm
Johnathan smiles at the village below as he sits cross legged on the hill. "My,that is far down...." He arches his back a little to pop his back.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:11 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee took a deep breath and inched out of the huge wooden doors to the city, making sure nobody saw her. She didn't want her secret place to be found. It was green and alive and she taught children there. It was only a matter of time before someone found it but she wanted to keep it secret for as long as possible. She looked up the hill to see a strange being, out of place she thought. She narrowed her eyes at it then, shaking it off, she kept walking.

Renee kept her hood up to shade her face and walked into an oasis-looking place. Sitting on a rock by the cool, clean pond was a little red-haired girl. Renee knew as quickly as she spotted her that it was Olivia. She rushed and scooped her up, hugging her and just squeezing her tight like she hadn't seen her in ages. Renee didn't even bother to bring up why she was there. Atleast she was safe and sound.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

Mocha_Raiinbow

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 pm
Jonathan's ears twitch as he watched her stare at him,fallowing her through the woods out of sight he watches with curiosity,he never means to act like one but predator impulses make him act like he's stalking form time to time.
(Btw titans are very large so he shouldnt be hard to see.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:27 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee heard the sound of russling leaves very faintly and she slung Olivia onto her back quickly. She knew it could just be the wind but there were also all sorts of animals that searched for shade and water and they were standing right on the bank of the pond. She listened but heard nothing. She still decided it might be time to leave, it was getting late anyways and her 'parents' would want to know where the both of them were at this hour without notice.

She started out of the forest slowly, careful not to run. Any real predators in the oasis area would definately attack her and Olivia if they quickened pace. So she decided to just be calm and let whatever was there sneak behind them and get it's fill of water and hope it wasn't hungry.

[ooc]: I was just assuming you were really far away. xD

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

Mocha_Raiinbow

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:43 pm
Johnathan fallows her just close enough to still stay hidden behind the thick trees. 'Hmm...does she know im here?' Foolishly he gets closer and snaps a twig.

User Image  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces