Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sceptile watched as the door closed behind them.

"This should be fun..." He said as he as he thrust both his hands into the ground, two huge vines came out, binding the guards.

He dashed passed the guards, punching a hole in the door.

"Sir, we might have a situation..." A blaze pokemon said, watching Sceptile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image

Lucario felt the time wave and saw that mew had dissapeared. He quickly caught her aura trail and moved before anyone had any time to respond. He followed the trail while making sure not to leave his own trail for anyone to follow. He knew riolu would find a way tho so he let it go for now. He chased after her and saw her go invisible near the team rocket building. "Whats she doing here?" He got closer and saw an opening near the side to high for him. He saw the front door being guarded by two team rocket guys. "I'm going to need to break in there to get mew back." He said to himself.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 pm
((May I please join? Although I have to be honest I have no clue what's going on...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 pm
(I wouldnt say this is the BEST time for it but hell if u can find a way to vermilion city gym ur A-OKAY x3)
User Image User Image

As the others grew closer two pokemon stepped up,both getting tbe messages from the guards. Each bared the red collar of Team Rocket. The two stepped forth and glared at Lucario along with other team rocket members,the Houndoom stepped up "Im afraid that your kind is not allowed in these areas,i order you to leave from the Team Rocket Base at once or we will have to take drastic measures...others have already been sent for your friend,the legendary..funny how they think because they're legendary they can penetrate out secirity system..". Pachirisu then received a message from the small phone attatchment and whispered to Houndoom and then headed off in the direction of Mew's location. The Houndoom stayed and confront Lucario "So whats it going to be kid...",his eyes glowed a dark red as it bared its teeth at the psychic type.

As for Pachirisu it was signaled by two other Evee's that showed him the way and also supplied him with a net shooter,Blending in with the surroundings of the halls it chased after the legendary,quickly catching up. The small blue pokemon smirked at it aimed at legendary pokemon and grinned "Burn in hell disgusting vermin"!,pulling the trigger the net shot straight for Mew in a perfect range,the pachirishu could only hope it wouldnt miss.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image

"I'm afraid thats not an option." Aura spread around his hands and he spread it out in front of him into a blast shooting forward at the pokemon, team rocket members, and the door blowing them all in through the door. Lucario stepped into the base after them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 am
((So to summarise... Raichu, Sceptile and Mew are all at a Team Rocket base. Lucario abandoned the others and left them to Absol in order to pursue Mew... great... just great))

Riolu looked on as Lucario ran off. Where did Mew go and where the hell was Lucario going!? He turned towards the Absol, who was seemingly after Mew as well. "It looks like Mew has gone" he called out. "If your quarry is with that pokemon then I suggest you leave". he looked down at Kirlia, whom was still in Cynder's arms. "I don't care anymore... I don't care about any of the pokemon here... Everything is so damn messed up. All I wanted to do was live peacefully with Kirlia. Is that too much to goddamn ask!?"
He turned back to Absol. "If you don't leave now, I will defeat you... but here's something to think about. That Mawile you love so dearly is evil to the core. She has absolutely no commpassion for life and will take it away without a second thought... that includes yours. The moment you are no longer useful to her... she will devour you. I only pray that you come to your sences soon..."
He stood up and began to walk to the docks. The ship to Oblivia would be here soon, and he didn't want to miss it. he took Kirlia from Cynder and looked up at him. "I'm taking Kirlia to the Oblivia region... do you want to come?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Zero_Armoro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:48 am
Sorry, I haven't posted in a while guys. Busy with the holidays and such. =w=  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image User Image

The Houndoom easily brought it self back up from the attack and chased after Lucario barking for back up,about 25 members blocked Lucario's way. But one out of the crowd attacked,an Aipom launched itself into the air and shot down past lucario almost sliding,while in the middle of its slid it gripped the psychic's leg with its hand like tail and turned launching in midair. Houndoom,seeing the action smirked and jumped using Crunch onto Lucario's neck sending him back down with Houndoom on top. Once on the ground it gagged a toxic into the new flesh wound hoping to poison him. Incase Lucario thought of an escape the other pokemon crowded around him to see what the turn out would be.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:52 pm
Lv. 64
(I am taking this opportunity while I can.)
Ninetails had watch the group who surrounded Lucario, well to be honest she was in the group. Although that would very soon change. She took a deep breath in to releasing her flame at the last second, Ninetails turned around. All the Pokemon that once stood next to her now raced away from her attack.

That figures... she mumbled to herself of course they would run.

She took another deep breath spining around in time to set Aimpom in flames.

Her biggest concern though was the Houndoom, for they shared a similar ability: Fire flash.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

Lucario took the hits and laughed. His aura shield was up and he wasn't affected by the gas. Aura charged in his shield and burst out in a shockwave blasting all the pokemon around him into the walls.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:16 pm
Ninetails, got back to her feet Don't hurt me fool I'm trying to help you! She said angrly, fighting off what ever Pokemon came near her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

"Sry it's kinda a big wave." An aipom jumped at Lucario but failed when lucario punched him sending him flying across the room into the Houndoom.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:56 pm
(And know time for a plot twist! xd )

User Image

User Image

Pokabu awoken in a cell of some sorts. "How did I end up here?" He asked himself. He then remember a Ursaring with a weird symbol on it's shoulder appearing and knocking him out. "Psst, Pokabu. You there?" Asked a familiar voice coming from the cell across from his. "Tsutarja. What happened? Where's Mijumaru?" Pokabu asked. "Settle down, after that Ursaring showed up he knocked both of us out. Miju managed to get away." Said Tsutarja explaining what had happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 pm
NineTail knocked out a few more pokemon before turning her attention to the Houndoom. Alright Lucario we need to- at that another pokemon jumped on her. Get off! NineTails hissed before using her Ember on her foe.  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games