Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:22 pm
Massasooni lets out a yell as a dagger poked into his back, dropping his sword and to his knees, loosing strength and his aura. He then groans "Racist... b***h..." before looking up to Jaded with anger and yelling "You little b*****d!... you tricked me into focusing on you!... ********... filth... You think a demon can't have anything he's fighting for?!... I have everything to fight for!!!... you little... piece of crap..." He then shockingly stands to his feet to turn to Ira to spit at her feet, some blood, but then looks back to Jaded to continue. "... You have nothing to live for, you WANTED to die!... I have many things... pride, honor... I have someone else in my life now!... and you only care for what you want... don't even lie to me... you wanted to die because YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD DIE... you killed your brother... for YOUR OWN PLEASURE!... you... your with this... this freak of nature... because you want POWER!... you hide your darkness... you hide things... because you feel that revealing them would be WEAK!... your weak!... I hide NOTHING!... even as I feel my life is starting to slip... I still have the strength... the pride... to tell you that your even more fowl... then the 'monster' that you see before you..." He says before falling to his knees again, looking down to start chuckling. "... you think that killing me would complete your lives... make everything perfect... but it'll only get worse!..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:56 pm
Ira then got pissed, "HE DID NOT KILL HIS BROTHER FR REVENGE, OR FOR HIS 'PLEASURE' HE KILLED HIM FOR HIS OWN SURVIVAL! AND IF YOU HAVE SOME ONE AND HE HAS SOME ONE, THEN WHY THE HELL ARE U TRYING TO MAKE UR LIVES MISERABLE!?! TELL ME THAT! AND YOU WOULD BE KILLING US FOR YOUR OWN PLEASURE!" she shouted as she pulled the dagger from him and threw it to the floor and feel to her knees, "Why can't people just get along!" she said miserably. Those where her mother's dieing words, and wish, for angles, demons and humans to get along. "Just leave us alone, you're the one who keeps bother us...I don't care if you're happy but you obviously can't even stand the thought of angles or 'abominations' being happy!" She took a breath and stood up, "And just for the record, if I was an 'abomination' God would have struck me down centuries ago, he would not have even allowed my existence or my parents love for that matter!" Ira said angrily as she stood. She was shaking now, not from fear or cold, but an adrenalin rush. Hate burned though her eyes as she looked at Massasooni. "and you won't die, you will just be weak and unable to feel pleasure for a few weeks." she added  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm
Jaded watches her and him"Go. I will not kill you. All I want is to love and be love. Ira hold my heart and soul. If she so wishes my life is in her hands. Go home"He sighs then looks out a window and saw flames in the forest"Ummm why is there a fire in the middle of the forest"

Luna was crying but didn't know why. She was inside her home as the fire from the painted struck the wall setting it ablazed.She couldn't stop it. She was curled up in the room with fire all around her

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 pm
Ira rushed over to the window.."ohh....that is the house of the only other person that lives in the forest, the same spot where he came from..." she said. "She probably set another one of her paintings on fire..."  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:19 pm
Jaded blinks"Who?"He looks out watching the fire"It looks like its set the whole play on fire"

Luna curls up more.She didn't move. She could hear her father words. She was trying not to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:20 pm
Massasooni glares back at Ira. "REALLY?... you really believe that 'God' strikes people down?... No... he doesn't strike anything!... ******** you!..." He then looks out the window to see some flames, his eyes widening. "L--... Luna..." He mumbles before glaring back at Ira. "You racist b*****d!... WHAT DID YOU DO TO LUNA?!?!..." He asks, suddenly jumping to his feet with his sword and quickly bringing across her neck as his dark aura bursts up again, his eyes blazing.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:34 pm
"I didn't do anything? Who is luna?"HE was confused.Jaded hadn't a clue. but he moved and pulled Massasooni away"If you care about this luna go to her. "Jaded felt suffering from within the fire..some of his angel gift still working"I feel her pain..Go to her. Leave us alone. Save her. Love her"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 pm
Massasooni shoves Jaded back, pointing his sword at him. "Don't tell me what to do, Pixie!... ********... think your such a good soul, when your not helping ONE ******** BIT!... like I said... all you care about... IS YOUR OWN ******** LIFE!!!... you would never save anyone or anything if they weren't related to you in some way shape or form!... I'm going to save her, love her, and everything... BUT not because you ******** told me to... nor am I going to ever... EVER... be out of your lives..." He then swiftly releases a large burst of energy as he disappears, tossing and destroying many items and part of the flooring as he left.

He reappears outside of the house, where he kicks threw the front door. He looks around threw the raging flames, making his way threw the house and finding Luna curled up. He swiftly picks her up, cradling her into his arms and bringing her close to begin to try to comfort her, but then hears some boards falling, so he looks around before rushing back out of the house where he sets her down on the grass and sighs with a frown and his eyes closed. He sat down and brings his knees in to say
"I'm sorry... I... shouldn't have left..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Jaded sighs then moves to hold Ira after Massasooni left"That is where you are wrong. I would do anything for her"He said to the shadows

Luna felt him and blinks coming out of what ever holding her. "Massasooni?"Her voice was unsteady. She didn't know what happened for the last hours or so. She felt heat then looks at her home as it burns to the ground with everything she owned.She didn't seem to care.She moves then slow though and hugs him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:11 pm
Massasooni shakes his head some, feeling horrible until feeling Luna's hug. He brings her in with his own hug, letting his legs flatten to a sit before repeating "... Sorry, I'm sorry..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:41 pm
She moves to sit on his lap as she hugs him"Don't be sorry"She nuzzles his chest and held him close."I don't want to lose you my love"She kissed his chest over his heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Massasooni leans forward, bringing his lips onto her forehead to kiss it then lays the side of his head on top of her head to say "You never will..." He says before sighing. He pauses for a moment before asking "So, what happened?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:58 pm
Luna held him"After you left I thought I would paint. I finished many I haven't even the one of my dream love....Which was you. When I finished it with my eyes closed remembering my dream he was you....then I saw the painting of my mother and father...After that I don't remember what happened"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:12 pm
Massasooni closes his eyes and sighs, thinking it had to do with the two... they must of used his emotional attachment as a weakness. He slowly nods before saying with closed eyes and a frown "I love you... I know that... with this close encounter... that almost pushed me to the edge... I can't lie to you... I went against your advice... I went to kill the two... the... the b***h girl stabbed me in the back while I was about to take my first attack at the guy... she's the worse of the two... racist... it had some sort of... powerful light magic... would of killed a normal demon... brought me to my knees... she drained my strength... saying I won't... won't feel pleasure for a week... b***h... that's when I saw the flames of the house... it enraged me... I blamed them.... ******** guy acts like he's god himself... but... I... went behind your back... and almost cost your life... I'm... sorry..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:26 pm
She smiled when he said he loved her..then blinks"I see..Massasooni You need someone at your back. What happened here was because of my past.I lost control. These people have nothing to do with the fire...that is all me..."SHe sighs then kissed his lips gently." We aren't truelly bonded in the ways of demons. If we were I would have known you were hurt and you would have known what was happening to me..I don't like that you went be hind my back but I understand why you did....I know of the girl your speak of. Its Ira. She isn't really racist just well different. She doesn't like her darkness. But as much as I would love to hurt her I can. I am bound by oath never to harm her because of her mother and father."She hugs him"I forgive you my love"He healed him. She wouldn't lose him ever. She would even break her oath to save him.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games