Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:45 pm
Knight sighed in slgiht aggrovation. Here he was trying to calm him down and reassure him that it's ok, Kain contined to rant about not being normal. "Fine." he said in defeat. "Do whatever, I don't care anymore." Knight then walked off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:48 pm
Kain sighs and just goes to his room.

(I feel that we an uncover vampire who finds out and kidnaps Kain so that they can force knight to do what they want)  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:00 pm
(well knight's not really one to be easilly manipulated (even if it is his brother being held hostage). Plus, how would a vampire beable to penitrate the Monestary? Being trained to fight against vampires, I'm sure they probably have some kind of proccess to snoop them out.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:48 pm
(assassin vampire, no better yet, a half breed vampire. Works for the vampires but is really hard to find out)  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:07 pm
(sounds fine)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:27 pm
Makoto had wandered through the Monastery for the past few months while Knight was still visiting. She hadn't gotten used to the atmosphere that the people had here, tense and uninviting. As Makoto walked she headed to the garden once more like she usually did to admire the plants that grew there.

Takeshi flipped through several pages swiftly before closing yet another book at the library. He took a glance over at Jareth quickly while picking up a different book. "Isn't there anything more entertaining to do around here?"  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 pm
Knight angerly walked pasted Makoto, not even noticing that she was there and continued on his way to his room.

Jareth sighed. "You're so whinney." He then threw all of the items off the table to reveal a checkerd pattern. "I hope you're good a chess."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:59 pm
Makoto noticed Knight walk by and knew something was wrong. "Bad day huh?" She said aloud as he continued on by.

Takeshi sighed and set down the book he was holding. "I've been reading useless books for months now, of course I'm going to complain. How can you stand doing this for so long especially when your leisure time consists of chess?" He questioned while sitting himself at the opposite end of the table.

(( your last post number was 666 O.O ))  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:08 pm
(lol, I know)

KNight just looked over his shoulder. "You don't know the half of it." he said as he conetinued to walk on.

"It keeps the mind shap and focused." he said. "Why do you think I'm not such a brute head liek the other. I mean just lok at were that got Dungar." He made the first move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 pm
Makoto smiled slightly at Knight's statement and continued to look through the flower beds. She had searched throughout most of the garden space in the Monastery since her arrival here but so far she hadn't found her favorite plant yet.

Takeshi moved a piece in response to Jareth's move beforehand. "That makes sense but how do you keep in physical shape by just sitting here reading books?" He asked while attempting to guess where the next piece should be moved to.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 pm
Jareth quickly countered and took his peice. "Gouls are typically frail to begin with." he said. "There really isn't much I can do physically. That's why you see me drinking milk all the time. It actually helps my body stay stable."

Rose shook his head a bit and then saw Makoto walk to the near by gardens. "So, you like flowers do you miss Makoto?" Rose as politley as he walked over to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:02 pm
Takeshi moved a piece forward which threatened to take Jareth's piece if he didn't move it next turn. "So fighting battles doesn't help you become stronger at all, but the knowledge of battle tactics brings down your opponents." He inquired.

Makoto turned to see Rose approach her and she nodded. "I enjoy the many varieties and species that are around the world, yes. I've been searching the gardens here to find one of my favorite flowers." She stated in response to his question.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 pm
"Exactly." Jareth moved so that he himself threatened to take Tak's peice if he would to attack his own. "Granted books can only help so much, and chess dose keep your mind focused, but as you know it's not always enough. The battle feild and digrams are two diffrent things."

"And what flower would that be?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:24 pm
Takeshi moved the piece to a different square to avoid the threat of being taken. "That's very true, but in that same instance, how did you become a pillar if you don't mind my asking?" He asked.

"The blue rose, its been my favorite for a long time and its hard to find where I live now." Makoto answered somewhat quietly, she was always nervous around the people at the Monastery.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:35 pm
"Well for one, I'm a brillant stratigeist." He then moved the previous peice and took one of Tak's. "That's Check."

"A Blue Rose?" Rose said slightly pndering. "Those typically symbolise attaing the impossible, or sometimes love. Tell me, is there someone you love or trying trying to obtain a love that's been difficult to get?"  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff