Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:25 pm
Izumi chucled and put her hands on her hips. "Stalker much?" Izumi asked with a small chuckle. "Kidding. And you're a vampire, who has a sister, correct?" Izumi said simply. "And my friend happens to know your mom, so I also know your mom, Sehla." Izumi said. Ren looked at Lance and went over and stood beside Izumi. "This guy creeps me out, never knew short people could be so scary.." Ren whispered to Izumi. Izumi burst out laughing, and looked at Ren. "Yes, a bit creepy... Knowing so much. And he's only about what? A day or two old, already a teenager? A bit shocking, no? Then again, it seems pretty normal, but to a human... they might just pass out." Izumi said. Izumi teleported next to Lance. "Hm, you're a intresting little fellow aren't you?" Izumi said, turning to dust, then appearing next to Ren again. "Meh, since we all are pretty much saying what the hell we are, then what the hell. I'm a demon, bleh, and I've worked in hell before. Not much, I'm hard to kill... Eh, see? I'm boring.."Ren said pouting a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:14 am
"A demon huh? That sounds awsome. My grandfather's a demon and I have no idea if he's still around.... Anyway, I'm better off living in a sinkhole filled with thorns than go tomorrow..." he said trailing off.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:44 pm
"Huh? Go tomorrow where?" Izumi asked. Ren shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:02 pm
Lance sighed, then continued. "I have to go to this Ceremony of Passing with my twin sis. It's just symbolizing the coming of age for a Vampire in my family. I also have to swear an oath of honor vowing to protect my sis, while she protects me. I do love my sis, but when she's only not annoying...and when she makes me wear tha t damn suit..." he whispered looking away.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Nero was leaning against a tree with his hat over his face, he was snoring away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:09 pm
Izumi chuckled. "Oh so horrible?" Izumi said as she walked to sleeping Nero. She poked his cheek.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:10 pm
Nero snored loudly and sat up. "Huh? Whazzut?" he mumbled and looked at Izumi with half asleep eyes. "Oh, hey toots." he yawned and picked his hat back up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:17 pm
Izumi chuckled. "Maybe you should go sleep in your dorm or something if you're so tired.." Izumi suggested.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:22 pm
"Mmm, I'm more bored than I am tired." Nero admitted as he dusted off his hat. He put it back on and took out a lollipop stick from his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 pm
"Oh I see. Well then what will make you not bored?" Izumi asked Nero.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:30 pm
He shrugged. "Got any ideas, toots?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:36 pm
Izumi sighed, and poked his cheek again. "Nope.." Izumi lied. She actually did, that would obviously make a straight or bisexual guy unbored. They were obviously, unappropriate, so pretty much sexual. She wanted to laugh at herself for having such naughty thoughts though she didn't.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:24 pm
"Would ya-Would ya stop pokin' my cheek, toots?" Nero scowled and swatted her finger away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:28 pm
Izumi nodded, and held her hands up in front of her in defense. "Okay, okay. Fine I'll stop mom." Izumi said with a chuckle. Usually, when her friends would tell her to not do something, she would say "fine mom" or "fine dad".  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lost Angel Kazuko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 pm
Lance sighed and started walking away. "Looks like I'm not needed. I gotta go anyway." he said not looking back. 'My family were such liars.... No girl would pay attention to what I say..' he thought.
'I wouldn't be so suree~' Faith thought back to him.
'Shut up.'  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games