Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:12 pm
((My parents and my girl expect the world of me, and college is being a real pain in the a**... but luckily one of my courses has literally just ended, so I'm less stressed.))

Axel scratched his chin and glanced at a wall to one of the other rooms, his ears twitching slightly. "Actually I've been hearing Miles's voice from the other room."

Miyu giggled and got up starting to gather her clothes so she take a shower.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 pm
(I know how that is. Plus they wont let me be what I want to be)

Miles helped Miyu gather her clothes then handed them to here, "Here Miyu, I'm going to go outside for a little bit; Ill be right back ok?"

Krystal tilted her head to the side, "Really?" Krystal walked over to the wall and put her ear up against it.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:29 pm
((Bummer man. I'm sorry to hear that.))

She smiled at him and walked toward the shower. "Alright, you know where to find me."

Axel snapped his fingers remembering something. "I need to grab something from my car real quick." He smiled at her and opened the door. "I'll be right back."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:37 pm
Miles opened the door and closed it behind him, He whistled "life is beautiful as he twirled his house keys and moved towards the car.

Krystal nodded, "Ok, dont take too long" She said as she picked up a TV remote and starting flipping through the channels.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:44 pm
Axel stepped out the door and smirked when he saw Miles. "I thought whistling was my thing." He said following behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:57 pm
"Yeah it was, just like Krystal was mine" Miles sat on the hood of his car, "So, what was it like getting your cherry popped for the first time in your life?" He said with a smirk.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:06 am
Axel walked around to the cars trunk. "Maybe you've forgotten, but I'm not familiar with terms like that." He opened it up and took out a bottle of coke he had in his backpack. "In my defense though, It was your idea that she date me, my uncle's idea that we came here, and her idea that we did what we did." He used one of his claws to pry off the bottles cap. "I didn't have much of a choice."

((..... Whoa, post 666. Thats scary XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 am
(OWWW DAMN! ITS ON NOW! XD)

That was the last thing Miles wanted to hear from Axel, it was one thing to accept a friends help, but it was a whole nother thing when you took advantage of it. Miles jumped onto his feet and tackled Axel onto the ground, "SHUT THE ******** UP YOU LITTLE b*****d!" Miles grabbed Axel by the collar, "I tried to you, I gave up my relationship so that you could have one of your own." "YES...FEED...OFF...YOUR...ANGER....YOUR...ANGER...AND...JEALOUSY...ARE...ONE..." "And you do this this to me? DONT ACT LIKE YOU WERE HELPLESS!"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:36 am
(( I didn't see that coming. That was just Axel stating the obvious, he didn't mean to offend him))
Axel looked at him and growled. "You idiot we didn't do anything. She offered to go farther, but I refused for your sake."
((I just had to throw this in there XD.))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:43 am
(Well this is a very emotion point in his life, his parents died not too long ago, hes in love with two different girls, and not to mention he has emperor phaliphane in his head)

"Then what were you doing in there all this time?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:57 am
((And currently Axel's not helping any.))

"She was basically taking it slow and helping me through things as we went." He grabbed a hold of Miles's collar dragged the both of them to there feet. "Your my best friend I wouldn't take advantage of you or Krystal, ever." He said and let go of Miles's collar.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am
Miles turned his head and angerly walked away in shame, he wasnt acting like himself, that damn thing in his head was starting to cloud his judgements. Miles stopped and looked back at Axel, "Im sorry" Then he turned back and continued on his way to the hotel room.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:56 am
Axel sighed, walked up, and set his hand on Miles's shoulder. "If its that thing again, remember, I can help you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 am
Milse stopped in his place, "No Axel...I dont think anyone can help me" Miles opened the door and shut it behind him. While inside he could hear the shower running. He walked over to the bed and sat down trying to think of a way to stop the creature.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:37 pm
Axel sighed and walked back to his car, picking up pieces of the shattered glass bottle. He tossed them in a nearby trash can. And headed back to the room. When he walked in it was obvious that something was on his mind.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff