Death City (RolePlay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:44 pm
The T-101X delivered one last earth shattering punch to the monsters face. The impact could be felt through the floor. The massive punch shattered the creatures jaw severly and stunned it. Finally the T-101X kicked the stunned, broken monster off of the building where it plummeted to the ground below.

(Yeah I noticed...I'm not gonna let either die without a fight though!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:31 pm
(VIVA LA...OUR GUILDS! biggrin xD Me and you are like the only ones posting in U.R.G. And Me, You, and Shon are the only ones left here...xD We need to get some new members. )

Kumori checked his person and smirked. He pulled his last grenade off its belt and used the same vine arm trick he had with the shotgun the first time. He pulled the pin and left the grenade inside the monster as it lay on the ground. He quickly brought his vine arm back up and watched the explosion. "That should do it...If he survives that...Scratch that...he won't." Kumori said cockily. He looked at the T-101X with a smile. "So...where to next?" He asked.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:51 pm
The T-101X stared at the tiny explosion below. His controller thought about Kumori's question for a moment and then directed the T-101X to bring them to the Sacred Cross Hospital which was a few miles away. The T-101X turned and pointed in the direction to which they needed to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:59 am
"Ok then...I guess you know where to go...lead the way." He said making a motion. He looked around for Chris and upon finding him smiled. "Your big friends gonna take us somewhere I guess...Stay close to me okay?" He said worried about the boys safety.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Shonterra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Shon: Stays around Kumori, eyeing the explosion area as she glances to the T-101X. "So, where to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:22 pm
Kumori shrugged and chuckled. "I'm not sure...I think the big guy knows where to go so we are following him." He said with a warm smile.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Shonterra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:34 pm
Shon: Gives a small smile to him. "Alright, I trust it for what it did, kicked butt"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm
Kumori chuckled and nodded. "It definitely has my respect...it gave me a run for my money." He said remembering the pounding he had received from the T-101X.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Shonterra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:39 pm
Shon: "Agreed, haha"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:12 pm
The T-101X picked up Chris and began their journey.

(Who wants a time skip to the good stuff...the zombie killing kind of good stuff. biggrin )  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 pm
(Shooting up Zombies in a hospital? Sounds like a grand ol time. I'm all for it.)

Kumori sighed and put his hands in his pocket as he followed the T-101X. He smiled back at Shon. "Big guy is a man on a mission I suppose." He said with a chuckle as he made a motion for her to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:34 am
(How bout you Shon?)

Journey, Journey, Journey....DON'T STOP BELIEVING!!!  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

Shonterra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 pm
(im fine with that ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 am
( [Insert Journey across the city Montage here] xD Who wants to take first post? :3 Not it! )  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Shonterra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:12 pm
(LOL Not me? XD)  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items