Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
Username: xXAngel of ProtetionXx
Name: Tala
Species: Anthropomorphic Red Fox
Appearance: A tall figure about 6 ft tall that wears a long black robe that cover's it's face, It's obvious that it's a Red Fox because of the tail that sticks out of the back of it's robe.
Home: The Forrest itself is her home
History: secretly is Miles' mother. she's watched Miles grow up without him knowing and is a powerful mage (or witxh...or whatever) that can control all elements.
Mated: Yes

quote]

(the history killed the mystery)

Miles dropped down to the ground, the white markings on his body continued to glow the white light, "BLAAAHHHHHH! BLAAAAAHHH!...Your....lucky...Im going....to....get you back...BLAAAAAH!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:41 pm
(most of us aren't Anthro, Chieftain...I'm a feral, along with Asiril and Larka.)
As he waited for the others, he suddenly felt the gaze of a pair of unkown eyes. He glanced around, warily, quickly, and gave the forest verge a intese look, and saw nothing. Yet the feeling of being watched was still there....

- I'm just jumpy.....-
He thought, yet the feeling persisted, and he eventually gave up trying to chalk it off to nerves, and looked around using his Mage-Sight. The blooms of Magika around living things, the far off stain of excessive Earth Magika, and the Magika leaking from the dead Unicorn made themselves seen to his eyes, and he looked into the forest again. He caught a glimpse of a red and purple blot of Magika, and was about to look away when it moved, and immediatly drew his attention. He stared at it, then cast a subtle spell, and to his magically enhanced eyes, the featureless blot sharpened- he saw that it was some sort of feline crouched there, and he could 'taste' the tang of some dark Magika around the unknown watcher.

Slowly, casually, he got into a combat stance, and interposed himself between the watcher and the others, careful to not appear like he;d taken notice of the stealthy Feline. He got into position, and took a deep breath, gathering his strength.

"Hey guys.... you may wish to plug your ears...."

He threw his head up, Magik glowing around him as he called it to him, screeched a deafening Challenge-Scream, then in a smooth blur of movement, crouched and leapt at the hidden watcher.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:46 pm
Eyea Saw teh markings and moved around in front of Miles looking him over. "Thats not good." eyea moved quickly and etched a symbol in the wood under him and slapped it. As he did a light came off it and enveloped his wing. He then slapped the markings on miles lessening his pain and dimming the markings. "That should help...in all my years of magic use i have never seen something like this. Who were your parents?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:52 pm
((Marco and Reaper are feral as well))
Marco stuck out his tongue and brushed some of the fur off with his paws, after he had let go of the bear. 'Much more and I would have had a hair ball.' He thought to himself and spat out a bit more fur. He looked around examining the Den, it was a bit different from what he had seen of other packs. He frowned listening to the others, but paused hearing Bakher. "What are yo-?" Before he could finish the question he heard the screech. Marco gritted his fangs in pain and covered his ears.

MrTomGero

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:06 pm
Twi ducked low when the Feral gazed at him, then relaxed when he looked away. the reprieve didn't last long, and Twi decided itw as best to get out, but before he could he was deafened by a loud sound. when he next looked up, teh Feral was right behind him.

he looked up at him, crouched and tense. obviously no way out, except to fight or talk. and the creature here obviously had the advantage.

"don't attack! I mean no harm." he said in an attempt to parley.

((sorry about that, I kinda just jumped in.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:08 pm
Miles coughed out the remainder of the water, he looked up at the tiny bird. The word cofused him, hed never heard it before, "....What are parents?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Larka turned to the Alpha once she'd told the Gryphon the whole story. She knew that the next course of action was to go talk to the Bear clan. And just as she figured, Asiril piped up beside her that he wanted to go too. She smiled down at the Fox and looked back up at Kaishin. "Bear's no-" she was cut off by Bakher's sudden interjection. Cover their ears? Why in the Forest would- THAT SCREECH!

Larka slumped down to the ground as she put her paws over her ears, but it wasn't quick enough. Her ears were ringing and her vision went blurry from the noise.

She could barely make out Bakher standing and looking down at something. It was just shadows; what was he-? Then the shadows spoke. Ooooookay?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:21 pm
A explosion of leaves and dirt flew away from him as he landed just in front of the watcher, just as whoever it was spoke, and mantled his wings in full threat display,his crest and hackles up. He loomed over the smaller feline, gritting his beak as he felt the taint of Dark Magika from the other; Gryphons were creatures of the Sun, not creatures of the Night, and instincually disliked those who used Dark Magiks. He raised a forepaw threatengly, letting the shadowy person get a good look at his talons, then used his Magik to try to get a better look at the other. When the Feline continued to lie in the shadows, he hissed as he realized that some sort of Magik was being used by the other to conceal his identity.

"Drrrrop the Magik Cloak so that we may see you clearrrly, Darrrrrk One! Then I will believe yourrr worrrrds!"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:29 pm
Twi's brow furrowed, and he hissed to himself, crouching lower. but he didn't have much option.

"on your Honour you shall not strike me unprovoked if I do." he the Feline bartered. he was never one to put down his deceptive spells, even among the majority of his TribeMates. he felt the request rediculous, as though they were asking him to strip.

but he reminded himself of the way he would feel if her were them. a stalker in their midst, of course they'd want complete transparency on his part.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 pm
His nares reddened at the demand, and he hissed anew; Evidently the Dark feline didn't know much about GryphonKin.

"I have honourrrr... unlike the vast majorrrrity of YOURRR kind...I give you my worrrrrd that I will not strrrrrike unprrrrovoked-and be forrrrewarrrrned; at the firrrrst sign of treacherrrrrry,Dark One,yourrr life is forrrrrfeit. If you know anything at all of my kind, you would do as I have bid, quickly; We do not like Darrrrk userrrrrs. Yourrrrr kind has a evil rrrreputation with us, and I errrrr on the side of caution when it comes to matterrrrs of Darrrrk Magika userrrrs "  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:39 pm
teh Panther bared his fangs, and it was all he could do not to growl. to accuse him of evil and dishonour and treachery, to treat him as lesser... he was a respected and beloved Chieftain!

he let the veil drop, and his transparent form became opaque once more.

"....I'm lost. I never intended to come this far into the woods..." he explained. "where am I, gryphon?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:48 pm
He let his forepaw drop, as the Dark One dropped his cloak, and stood exposed to his eyes. Bakher quirked a eyebrow up as he saw that the other was neither monstrous in appearance, nor warped by the Dark Magika he sensed. He catiously backed away a step, and gestured aroudn the clearing.

"Hrrrrrrr.... You stand in frrrrrront of the Den of the Wolves of the Forrrrrest.... You must not be frrrrrrom arrrround herrrrre, if you have not hearrrrrd of them."

He took a closer look at the Dark One, and at the form he was currently using- aside from the complete lack of anything like coat patterns, the Dark user looked exactly like a space black Panther; bigger than some, but not massivly oversized, or otherwise different. He huffed at this- all the other Dark Magika users he'd seen, fought, or heard of manifested themselves as monstrous, or otherwise overized creatures. He warily waited for the other to respond.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:53 pm
Twi watched the Gryphon, and softened his expression again slowly.

"I have heard only in passing. I am from the shallows of the forest, and from the lands of Humankind."

he glanced about curiously, taking in details of his surroundings.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:33 pm
He arched a feathery brow; this Dark User was truely a foreigner, like he himself was. He lowered his crest and hackles, then folded his wings as the Dark One- totally against what he'd observed, and expected- didn't turn on him; Perhaps this one was different than the others he'd fought?

"Hrrrrr. Well, you stand before the Wolves of the Forrrrrest now. I would, if I was in yourrrrr position, go and grrrreet them- carrrrrefully. they tend to dislike not knowing who it is that is in theirrrrr terrrrritorrrry..."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:37 pm
Twi bowed. "where can I find their Alpha?" he asked.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games