Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leviticus wasn't sure why - Maybe it was how embarrassed George was, or maybe it was his own pent up feelings - but as soon as he leaned in quickly and pressed his lips to George's before he could even finish talking.
"Every minute I am with you," he whispered between kisses. "I want you more and more."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

George Silver

With a blush, George kept kissing his boyfriend, pressing himself against him. "Oh Leviticus," he sighed, running the blind man's chest lightly. "Here...I want to try it here..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:12 pm
Mayah Playah

"Here?" Leviticus murmured, though his lips were grazing George's neck as he leaned him against the wall. "But it's in a public place."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

George Silver

George whimpered in an attempt to keep his moans low. "Th-that's...what makes it s-so exciting," he muttered back, his arms wrapping around Leviticus' neck.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"Ah-ah-ah," Leviticus said in a sing-song tone, his thumbs rubbing George's hips sensually. "We don't want to be caught, now do we?" he whispered into his ear. Leaving that in the air, he drifted back to George's face and kissed him softly. His hands left the other's hips to unbuckle his pants. He opted not to fully unclothe himself, for it would take much too long, and someone would definitely see his own clothes fall to the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

George Silver

Taking the time that he was given, George grabbed a loose piece of underwear and bit it between his teeth, using it to keep his mouth quiet. "D-don't be a meanie," he mumbled, his voice so incredibly muffled.

Awesome nerd
You wanna do the time skip?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Chuckling, the blind man bit the filmmaker's neck teasingly and parted his legs.

~~~

Breathing heavily, Leviticus stopped biting George's shoulder and pulled out of him, the act sending a shiver down his spine.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

George Silver

George quivered as he felt himself lowered to the ground, still clinging to the man he was falling so in love with. "L-Leviticus...you...were so...v-vigorous..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"I know..." Leviticus murmured with a slightly embarrassed look on his face. "I'm sorry. I must have hurt you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

George Silver

He shook his head, holding on to Leviticus as he waited to regain feeling in his legs. "Don't be sorry, darling. It felt incredible...I've never climaxed that high in my life." Blushing hard, George licked his dry lips and kissed the tall blind man.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:25 pm
Mayah Playah

"I felt the same way." Leviticus smiled and kissed George back before a knock at the door from the store employee shook him from his infatuation. "O-Oh." he murmured in a hushed tone and furrowed his eyebrows at his lover. "What, um... What should we do?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Let me handle this," he whispered, turning to the door. "Oh thank God you're here! Look, we're going to need some assistance. These two pieces are too small by a size. Can you get the next size up for us?" he asked, tossing the two pieces over the side.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Leviticus listened to the employee leave before allowing himself to breath again. "Quick thinking." he praised and turned to face the area he was sure George was in - not like the small dressing room gave him much choice. "I froze up there. I'm glad one of us managed to stay calm." he chuckled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image

George Silver

"I'm used to it," he said, pushing his hair back and starting to get dressed. "A little while ago, I lived with a lesbian couple. Every time we went out shopping, I was forced to be the lookout when they had dressing room sex. It was sooo boring, but I learned useful skills."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:05 pm
Mayah Playah

The blind man blushed at the thought. "Umm... Thank you for sharing that...?" he chuckled nervously and tugged at the collar of his shirt until the employee returned and handed George the new sizes from beneath the door.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games