Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:58 pm
Damian blinked then shifted back to normal and stood next to Lili with a frown. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa pal!" he said and put an arm around Lili. "She's mine." he huffed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 am
Drake ran one of his hands through his hair as he waited. After he did that he made a small ball of fire and made it twirl around his hands a little bit.  

Dead At Sunrise

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:06 am
Lili leaned her head against Damian's chest. "Bleh, I'm so confused" she mumbled and held Damian's hand lightly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 am
"Why do you insist on telling a precog things he already knows? Besides you would've been coming with us." Drake said as the flame disappeared and he turned around and slowly walked off.  

Dead At Sunrise

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:17 am
There was a long pause. "I, er-hem, knew that." Damian muttered, blushing from humiliation. "But, uh, mind explaining what a precog is to Lili?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 am
Lili facepalmed "Jeez....Guys are weird" she mumbled. "Damian, change into a puppy. I wanna carry you" she mumbled and patted his head, a small smile on her face.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 am
"A Precog is someone who can see into the future. Some harvest their power into paintings. Some make it into an occupation, like the fortune-tellers you see." Drake said as he continued walking away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:26 am
"Can you control that or does it just happen like in That's So Raven?" Damian asked. The last time he ever watched TV, he saw that show and loved it. He heard Lili and nodded then shifted into a puppy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:28 am
Lili squeed a bit then picked Damian up holding him close. "Aww your too cute." she laughed. Lili followed behind Drake then stopped a moment "Damian, wanna follow him or go back to my dorm?" she said quietly so only he could hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 am
Damian yawned and pointed his nose at Drake, telling her to follow him, then rested his head on her arms.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 am
"Fortune-tellers can control it and so can I. But I have yet to reach my full potential." Drake said as he stopped walking and turned around. "You two coming or staying?" He asked politely.

((See ya))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:35 am
Lili kissed Damian's head lightly then walked over to Drake. "Damain wants me to follow you." he smiled a bit.

(im gonna go soon as well >< I staid up till 8am yesterday)  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:45 am
"If you preferred that you were in your dorm than following me. Then it won't bother me none. I'm used to being by myself." Drake said as he walked slowly along the shoreline.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 pm
Damian made a whimpering noise and moved around in Lili's arms. Man, did that guy know how to play a guilt trip, or what?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Daughters of the Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

Lightning frowned as she walked along the beach until she saw a group of students apparently arguing about something. Lightning sighed as she walked over to them and listened  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games