Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:54 am
He laughed slightly, swinging his arms back and forwards in a playful motion. "Call her by her name and I might tell you, I know the person very well." He told Veral and sighed, he didn't want any trouble right now, he just wanted to destroy alot of things so he could be king again, but nooo~ things couldn't ever be that simple.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:13 pm
"It is not a she, and I won't call that thing by its name!" Veral snapped at the strange boy. The way this kid was acting was pretty strange, and if he didn't give her an answer, she may have to fire a bullet into his brain. Especially if he knows the thing.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:23 pm
Hiro gave a cheshire grin. "Well, since your not a friend of Lena, I may just keep my lips sealed." He told her playfully and put his hands on his hips. "And if you plan to kill me, remember, dead men have little information to give." He told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 pm
Veral raised an eyebrow at the white-haired boy. He really was a freak. "Don't call it by its name!" she snarled, despising the name, and pulled out a handgun. She shoved him against the wall while gripping the dogtags and pointed the gun at his temple. "Tell me where it is." she seethed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm
Hiro sighed and shook his head, feeling the cold iron of the gun. "Your the second person to point a gun at my head this month." He whispered, then lifted a hand onto the gun. "Im sorry about your weapon." He said as darkness seeped into the gun, jamming it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Veral growled as she pulled the trigger to be greeted with no gunshot. "I knew it, you're a freak like it." she sneered and smacked the boy hard with the butt of the gun. Just because she could use the bullets didn't mean that it couldn't hurt people. "For the last time, tell me where it is, Goddammit!" she yelled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
Miria walked into the Diner and looked around not seeing her little play toy around. Miria spun around about to leave when she saw Hiro, a boy who seemed familiar. Veral was here as well. Miria leaned against the wall her arms crossed just watching the small fight with amusement. Oh how she loved to watch a good fight between 2 people about pointless things. Yes Miria had to look for Lili but that could wait. This was too good to miss.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:36 pm
John was watching the fight but was tired of seeing the dogtag so he got up Verals shotgun that he took from her the first time he fought her in his hand he then walked over to her "Give me the tag and i will tell you"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:40 pm
She turned and glared at the boy with her shotgun. "Fine." she growled and tossed him the dogtags while swiping her gun back. If things got bad in her she might have to summon that stupid demon from the Plains.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:58 pm
John looked at the dogtag smileing "This dogtag was my girls tag when she was alive after that i gave it to your kid as i was in love with her but she shot me down hard"he said as he put the dogtag around his neck "Come with me so i can tell you and you alone were she is"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:06 pm
"Why can't you just tell me here?" Veral snapped and cocked her shotgun, grimacing at the fact the there was yet another idiot that liked that thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:13 pm
"You have alot to learn Veral attacking now would put you in a s**t storm"He said as he walked to a table on the other side of the room and sat down "I have killed her before something that you failed to do"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:19 pm
"How can you say you killed it if it's still alive?" she spat and faced him, getting very annoyed with his smug expression. "I don't care about your stupid life just tell me where it is!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:23 pm
Hiro laughed slightly and rubbed his head, frowning abit. "Oww~" He muttered then looked at John. 'Hm, Lena, you have so many people who love you, I wish I wasnt one of the first...' He thought then felt his darkness surge within, another message from Ghost. Kill them all... He stopped speaking, a completely different mood emenating from the boy. "Stop screaming already, bloody hag." He muttered, placing a hand on the holster of his blade.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:25 pm
"The drunk brought her back or was it tojo the manwhore anyway you are not attacking today tommarow is a big event that we are going to"He said trying to give her a hint that a planed strike was going to happen  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games