Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm
Jacob sighed "so....you gave them a poision....and that works...." he looked around "what the hell kind of diminsion did i enter?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:47 pm
he shook his head and pulled out two blades, one with 'Sallly' scratched on it and 'Mustang' on the other. "fight me. now." he demanded.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:54 pm
Eris sighed and rolled her eyes, dropping her daughters over the side of the clif. "you sure you want to fight me when you could be saving them?" she snickered.
"did you forget... we can fly?" the girls mumbled as they spat out the poison that their mother had given them, they had only just come back into conciousness and hadn't yet felt the pain of their cuts. "just... go away..." they frowned and shot at her with all their power.
the toddlers cooed happily, glad to see their mothers were still alive and safe... for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:56 pm
he growled as his swords started to spark "fight me you coward!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:59 pm
Eris goanced at Jacob one more time and rolled her eyes. "you wanna fight me that bad?" she mused, flying over to him and easily covering him in cuts, just like she did to her girls.
Rose and Lilly gave a small squeal as they looked at Jacob, not wanting him to get hurt. "Jake..don't... we're alright... " they murmured, tears in their eyes.
the toddlers sniffled some and walked over to their mothers, wrapping their arms around their legs and not letting go.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:03 pm
he didnt seem effected at all by the cuts and slashed at her, delivering the same amount of cuts. "do your worst..."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 pm
Eris gave a small smirk as she shifted into her true forme, knowing that would easily burn him up if he looked at her; unfortunatly it didn't effect her kids or grandkids because they were immortal. she walked up to him and quickly gave him a scratch across his throat, a smll red line appearing. "you were saying?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Rose and lilly gave small squeals as they picked up their daughters and hid their faces so they wouldn't see jake fighting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:11 pm
he smirked and stared at her with full attention. he slashed her throat as well . "i was saying give me your all?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:13 pm
eris rolled her eyes nd a sword appeared in her hand. "you asked for it." she chuckled and gave one swipe of the sword that caused a chaos wind that would swallow him up and cut him to pieces.
the girls fell over crying, not wanting to watch him get hurt but honestly too week to do anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:16 pm
as soon as the wind touch 'Sally' it revearsed and headed for Eris.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:20 pm
eris smirked and sidestepped out of the way, lettign the wind head for rose, lilly and the todlers without any secondthoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:21 pm
Mustang glowed and the wind dissappeared "you cannot win again Mustang and Sally, Eris.....give up now"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 pm
"now why would i do that?" Eris asked in an innocnet voice as she aimed the gun at her kids again, smiling softly as she pulled the trigger and sent the bullets flying into rose and lilly, who'd moved their daughters out of the way just in time.
the twins looked at jacob with small tears in their eyes as they held their stomachs tightly, blood pouring out of the wounds. "jake..." they said through tears. "h-help..."
the toddlers gave small cries as they looked at their mothers and then glared at eris. "meany..." they sniffed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 pm
Mustang glowed again as the Twins' wounds healed....poisions as well. "as you were saying?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm
"i was saying that hades doesn't want to be cheated out of two souls." Eris chuckled drkly and watched as the bullet wounds reappeared on the girls stomachs.
"j-jake....just give up.... she'd win anyways..." the twins sobbed as they bled out.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games