Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

"Thanks Nurse. Your so kind. Wow, the hoodie matches with my pants perfectly." She fitted on the shirt and hoodie over her bandages. She cringed a bit at the slight pain but she ignored it anyway. "Hey, nurse. Where are we gonna go anyway?" June asked curiously as she slipped on her sneakers. "Oh, and ill be taking them to go." She giggled slipping some of the bags in the pockets of the borrowed hoodie. She liked the fact that the hoodie complimented her curves nicely. She put on her shoes and walked up to nurse, ready to head out once again.

((Sorry for being so EXTREMELY late xDD I posted but it didnt seem to submit and i didnt notice until now. My bad. Ill be sure to double check next time!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 am
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

+Nurse+

User Image

"Aw, are we gonna have to beat everyone off with a stick June?" she asked with a dramatic and teasing pout. She wouldn't tell her the surprise so quickly because it'd ruin the atmosphere. Nurse led her friend out of the sickly hospital room and glared as another nurse tried to talk to her. Didn't they know she was a head nurse? This one must be seconds new. Without dismissing the woman, Nurse sidestepped her and began running through the hallways to the elevator. "C'mon!" she called with a chuckle and held the door for her.

((Oh no I'm the late one this time so I cannot comment on it XD))  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:08 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

June laughed and followed Nurse out into the hallway. "Okay, okay." she said walking towards the elevator. As she did this, she glanced into one of the hospital rooms. She saw a man crying over a woman that was unconscious and had bandages all over he face. "Wow..she looks pretty beat up..Poor guy, that must be his wife. I wonder what happened.." She thought to her self as she snapped back into focus and jogged into the elevator with Nurse. She leaned against the metal bar and waited for nurse to bring them out and to the surprise location.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:30 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz
User Image

Fredrich ran to the counter and frantically asked the secretary where Marcus Wilhelm was. After a few clicks of the buttons, she told him the room and he ran down the hallway, practically exploding into the room.
The room was fairly empty albeit the sleeping man on the bed. Marcus was hooked up to IV and was dressed in the traditional hospital robe, a heart monitor beeped at a steady rate, showing how fine he was. But he didn't look it. Marcus' left eye was bruise, same with the cheek. He had an arm in a cast and there was no doubt in the detective's mind that there were plenty more bruises hiding beneath the sheets.
"Dear God..." Fredrich whispered in horror. "We can't tell Ethan."

User Image
Marcus Wilhelm

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:36 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"I agree," muttered Lock as he strode into the room, sitting beside Mark and setting his hand on top of the sleeping man's right. It seemed only hours ago he'd called Mark to talk about Ethan, and now here he was, in the hospital and unconscious. "Whoever did this is going to pay," he promised both himself and Mark. "Waltz, his phone's on the table. Try calling his girlfriend Shirley and let her know what happened. She won't answer my number."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:43 am
Mayah Playah
To be continued! G'night!

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Nodding, Fredrich reached out and got the phone. He looked through the contacts until he came upon the name Shirley and pressed the 'CALL' button. As he listened to the phone ring, the sound of the door opening could be heard and moved his gaze. The detective paled at the sight. "Han..." he hissed under his breath.
"This should do." came a somewhat familiar feminine voice. Footsteps grew louder until the woman that entered was within both men's sight. It was Lori, and by the way she looked at the bag of chips she was trying to open, she didn't notice the visitors.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:49 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Eyes wide, Lock jerked her head to the side in the direction of the curtain dividing the room from a small changing area. Lock himself stepped back and behind the curtain that separated the two beds of the room, trying hard to not be seen. What on Earth was Sweden doing there?? She didn't know Mark, did she?

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Unfortunately for Fredrich, his intimidating height and black clothes made him noticeable from even space. He stood there stiffly, watched the girl make her way to the bedside as the person he was calling kept asking who was on the other line or pondering if it was a prank call.
It didn't take long for Lori to notice someone staring at her, either. She lowered her bag of chips and lifted her gaze, jumping back as soon as she caught sight of the tall man staring at her bewilderingly. "Oh! Sorry! I-I didn't think anyone else would be here!" she gasped, nearly spilling her chips in the process. Catching herself, Lori stood timidly and bit her lip in the awkward silence, nervously brushing some hair behind her ear. It was obvious that she didn't notice Lock, primarily because her back was to him. "You're.... Detective.... Polka, right?" she asked and quickly caught herself. "No! It's.... Ah, I can't remember, but I remember it was the same name for a dance."
"...Waltz." Fredrich soon replied, still having the phone - which was now repeating in its automatic voice for him to hang up - to his ear. "I'm Detective Fredrich Waltz."
"Oh... Sorry about getting your name wrong." Lori laughed, embarrassed. Before another awkward silence could fall upon them, he turned to Marcus. "What brings you here? Are you a friend of Marcus'?"
Fredrich narrowed his eyes and hung up the phone. He didn't like this. He could trap Lori right now and make her confess, but it was too easy. Was she this naive or was there a trap waiting for him? "I believe my introduction answered your question." he grunted, briefly glancing to Lock for a second before looking to Lori. "I'm a detective, so I'm researching what happened to Marcus."
"Oh, but all that happened was that he got hit by a car." Lori said, causing the detective to clench his jaw suspiciously.
"Oh? And how do you know that?"
Lori stiffened for a second, but was very quick to recover back to her timid nature. "I was walking around the town when it happened. I was leaving the cafe and exploring when I saw Marcus get hit by the car." She looked down at her fiddling thumbs. "I was the one who took him to the hospital. You can even ask the workers here."
Fredrich nodded. She gave herself an alibi. Clever. "Hmm... And how do you even know Mr. Wilhelm?" he asked. "If I'm right, you're only a few days fresh in this town."
Lori looked at Fredrich nervously, but he was sure he saw something shine in her eyes for a second. Had it been longer he would have been able to figure out what was going on in her mind. "Well.... I'm a bit embarrassed to say, but..." She laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her head. "I'm a huge fan of Lock's, so I research a lot I can about him. Because of all that I know a lot about Ethan and his family, including his brother."
A lot about Ethan, huh... Fredrich glanced over at Lock again then back at Lori. Maybe this was how she learned about Ethan's shadow. Still, it didn't quite make sense. She was still new here, why would she hold a vendetta against him?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:58 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

A small shadow inched up Lock's leg, disappearing into his shirt. Lock bit his lip and tried not to make a sound, listening intently to the conversation. Sweden was that big a fan? Enough to know about Ethan and his family? Most of his superfans knew very little about the family, due to Lock's efforts to keep them hidden from public eye.
Biting his cheek, Lock pushed his hair from his eyes and allowed the shadow to sneak back out, hiding under the bed and linking the sights and sound to Lock.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"That's quite the coincidence, don't you think?" Fredrich mused. He was done playing games, it was time to confront Lori. If this was a trap then at least Lock would be able to ambush her. "Ethan was arrested just last night, and now his brother is in the hospital, and both of these factors happen to be connected to you, Miss Crawford."
Lori leaned back in surprise. "Me? How? You said it yourself, I'm new here."
"Yes, and not long after you arrived did you meet Ethan."
"And you're suspecting me just because he got arrested the same day?" she asked with an incredulous raise of her eyebrows, though fury showed in her eyes.
"No. Ethan was arrested for murder, but we soon found signs that only a female could have committed the crime."
Lori hesitated, wondering whether to slap the detective or not. Eventually she settled for a glare. "So you automatically think I was the one who killed Chester? That's so... so sexist!" she spouted.
"It's plausible." Fredrich said before leaning over to stare her right in the eye. "And I never told you the victim's name." Lori flinched.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Suddenly standing behind Lori, Lock wrapped one arm around her waist, using the other to pin her arms to her chest. "Such a naughty girl, you've been, Little Miss Sweden," he purred into her ear, hissing 'Sweden'. "Slicing up the jock, arranging Mark's car accident. When do you find time to sleep?" Holding tighter, he took a deep breath. "So, why'd you do it?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Feeling the arms around her, Lori was about to cry out when she heard a familiar voice near her ear. It was Lock. She wasn't sure what to do, whether to squeal at this embrace or struggle to get out. Managing to steel her emotions, Lori steadied her breathing and looked hard at the two. "I-I don't know what you're talking about! I didn't do anything, I swear!"
"Enough acting, Lori!" Fredrich snapped before a default ringing sound quieted him down. Pausing, a hint of an embarrassed blush showed on the detective's face before he turned around and got out his cell phone. He was about to turn it off when he noticed the Caller ID on it, which made him answer it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:37 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock sighed and held her tighter, one hand gripping her wrists tightly to her chest. "Seriously, Waltz? You're on the phone now?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich turned halfway and held up a finger to Lock in a gesture of silence. He trained a glare at him before turning away again. After a long moment, something changed in the detective's stance. "...I see. That's all I needed, thank you." He hung up the phone and slowly turned around to face the two, something bright shining in his dark blue eyes. "It seems I've found the trump card." he murmured with a light smirk as he looked at the cringing girl. "Lori Crawford - age: 22, hometown: Beijing, China." Lori gasped when Fredrich called out her real age, feeling exposed, especially when the man she idolized was holding her. "You were telling a fraction of the truth, you really are a fan of Han's." the detective said with his smirk falling to a serious frown. "You've studied everything you could about him, not through the media, but through observation." He pointed accusingly at her. "You've been stalking him! For five years!"
Lori felt beads of sweat form on her forehead while she bit her lip harder. "I-I, u-uh... H-How...?" She felt exposed, violated, even cheated! How could such a freakish man find out her darkest secrets?!
Fredrich smiled as he saw the confirmation on her face. "When I arrived at the police station I ordered background checks on everyone involved around Ethan that day, from the teachers to even Han himself. I knew there was something off about you as soon as I laid my eyes on you. I just didn't think you would hold such dark secrets."
"S-So what?" Lori stammered, all confidence drained by fear. "Th-That has nothing to do with Marcus or Chester!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:00 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"There's SOMETHING to do with them, and you're going to tell us," demanded Lock, all teasting tones gone. Now, he was angry and ready to kill. "Why would you kill them?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games