Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Hello.' Amy said to Myka. In someone's arms after so much time of being a b*tch, Amy no longer felt the need. Of course she'd never let Adrian know he was correct, but she was enjoying herself immensely. The towel clung to her prune-like skin and she cherished the moisturized feeling of her skin.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:53 pm
Myka looked at Amy, then smiled sweetly. "Oh, my dear, you were so quiet, I completely forgot you were there, I'm sorry. Adrian, be a gentlemen and introduce us!"
"I'm going, I'm going. Amy, this is Myka Brennan, the best archeologist to come out of England since Howard Carter, and one of my closest friends, even though I usually get shot at every time we get together. Myka, this is Amy Edwards, my girlfriend and the sweetest girl I've ever met."
"Sweeter than me? You're hurting my feelings, Darcy," she laughed. "It's nice to meet you Amy. I'm sorry you have to put up with this spoil-sport."
"Brennan!"
"What? It's true! Remember the fifth time we went to Cairo, you didn't even let me go study the mummy?"
"That's because during the fourth time, you brought one to life just to ask it where the bathroom was!"
"And then there was the time you didn't let me go into the cemetery in New Orleans."
"Because you wanted to follow a zombie and see if they really do eat brains!"
"And then when we went to Sicily, you didn't even let me near the Sicilian Chapel."
"You wanted to know if it was possible to throw water up and hit the ceiling."
"That was at the Louvre! In the Chapel, I wanted to make sure the paint on the ceiling wasn't fake."
"How can paint be fake?"
".....it was an off day for me...."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:36 pm
Erik wore his dead expression the entire time the trio spoke to each other. He had no words to offer and frankly, he forgot what it was like to be anything but empty. Apparently Adrian and Amy shared many adventures, and as interesting as they were, he was only here for his family.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 pm
Suddenly remembering his existence, Myka gestured to Erik, still keeping her distance. "Anyway, let's get going."
Adrian nodded and sat Amy on a large rock. "I don't want you to see this, Amy. Some things should never be seen. Myka, you shouldn't go either."
"I'm staying with Erik, no matter what."
"Alright," he sighed. "I know I can't stop you when you're this determined. We all need to hold hands." He grabbed Myka's hand and Erik's, closing his eyes.
Myka hesitantly held her hand out to Erik, her eyes closed as well.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:54 pm
((You gonna put what happened or am I?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:56 pm
{{Well, Erik's your character, so why don't you?}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 pm
He looked down at Myka's and Adrian's hand and put his hands in theirs. When closed his eyes, what he saw nearly made him yank his hands away from everyone.

There was a girl about Myka's age, she was wearing a brown jacket and blue khakis. She had short, light brown hair, and in her hands was a baby girl no more than a few months old. She was running, and from the beads of sweat pouring down her face she had been running for a long time. The sound of laughter trailed behind her and soon it took shape into a dark red-haired man in a navy coat, his eyes a ruthless red. Armageddon. He laughed at the sight of the scared mother, and with a simple point of his finger he sent a stream of lightning her way. It hit her at the center of her back and caused her to twist her ankle, sending her falling, yet she kept a firm grip around her crying baby.
Armageddon was right beside Winry when she hit the ground, and his smile disgusted her. He tried to tell her something but Belinda's fear induced crying tuned it out and only worsened the demon's mood. He yanked the baby out of Winry's weak grip and laid a hand on the baby's face, lightning shot out of it and surged through her body. The mother cried out in pain as she was forced to watch her baby die through electrocution, her body too weak to move. She spat insults at Armageddon, but he took them like compliments as he tossed the lifeless child over his shoulder without a care in the world.
Her time was coming and she knew it. As she watched the demon's arm sprout a long, black blade Winry closed her eyes and thought of her fiance, just thinking about him alone and crushed with grief brought tears to her eyes. "Goodbye Erik." she whispered, a tear going down one cheek and blood on the other as the blade went through her chest.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:40 pm
Myka's hands covered her mouth in horror. "Oh my God..." she whispered, turning her head. So much blood...it reminded her too much of seeing her parents and Kira die. Suddenly, the world around them changed, landing them in a jail cell.
Adrian glanced around, suddenly realizing where they were. "Myka, I know where we are."
"Me too." Myka watched, her face emotionless, as a tall, older gentlemen beat a young man with white hair, stabbing him in numerous places. Her eyes stayed free of feeling when a younger Myka was thrown into the room and held the white-haired man as he died.
"We need to leave, now." Grabbing Erik's shoulder and Myka's arm, the scene twisted once more, landing them back in the hot springs. He released the two, going back to Amy. "I'm so sorry," he muttered.
Myka said nothing, turning on her heel and walking away.
"Myka..."
"Leave me alone, Adrian."
"You need to talk to me about this-"
"I said leave me alone." Keeping a steady pace and leaving her shirt behind, Myka left the springs, heading to Suicide Cliffs.
Adrian feel to the ground, sighing. "Will you go after her for me? I can't just leave Amy."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:06 pm
Erik lost the will to speak, lost the will to even think of breathing. He was blinded by grief after hearing his beloved whisper her good-bye, and even now he could not take in his surroundings. His chest was filled with pain, but his body was working on autopilot now and walked away to fetch Myka.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 pm
Adrian sighed, bowing his head. "There's too much heart-break in this world."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:07 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy watched the three do some sort of ritual, wondering what on earth was going on. Once done, the look of terror on their faces scared her, and she shifted uncomfortably on her rock. 'What are you?' she asked Adrian, once they had left. 'What are you capable of?'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:46 pm
Adrian looked up at her, his eyes full of remorse. "I'm a Rider, Amy. I can do almost anything. I can manipulate battles, go anywhere, take anyone with me. I can go to the Other Side, travel through other realms. I'm not a good man, Amy, but I'm damn good at my job." He stood, picking Amy up and holding her so her head was on his chest. "Listen to my heartbeat. I'm a man, just like any other. I get hurt, but I heal. What happened back there was I took Erik to see the battle in which his family died. After that, Myka unexpectedly brought us to see when her first love died. I can see any battle that's happened and sense when another has been in a fight, even if they seem fine on the outside. That's how I knew something had happened to you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Can you read minds?' she blurted, suddenly aware of her thoughts. She pushed her forehead into his chest, already knowing he had won their deal. 'Amy, why are you already feeling like this?' she thought to herself, then realizing she still had suspicions of his ability to read minds. She blushed and looked to the floor, her head still in his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:01 pm
He rubbed his cheek on the top of her head and smiled. "I can, but I'm only allowed to do so during war. Your thoughts are safe from me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'That's.. reassuring.' Amy whispered. She felt the blush go down, and looked up at him. 'So you basically.. control war? You cause all of those deaths?' she asked. She had so many questions, but figured this would be her last for now.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games