Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:14 pm
Oh, little fishies. Come see my hook.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Instead, you should give yourself up to my experiments. Why, I'd make you the next... Umm... Alexia without the big bloating queen of the ants type deal.

So can I run around nekky and throw fire at people. Cause...you know, that'd be the ultimate.

( Resident Evil will never run out of cheesy lines. I was hoping Barry would be in it, so we can have more ''Jill Sandwich'' liners. )

Blood Countess Bathory

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:20 pm
NotteRequiem
In-Umbrella-We-Trust
Vankala
NotteRequiem
Vash Thompson

True, they did that to the Hangun in 4 which was also a USP. As long as it's nothing stupid like 'The Lightning Bolt' I'll be glad.

RE5 is supposed to be a sequel to CV, but not take place immediately afterwards. It'll take place after 4. RE4 on the other hand was a side-story, so 5 will follow the original storyline.

Where did you hear that it was a side-story? I never heard anything like that either...

See, Capcom?! This is what you resort us to! Grrr...

Wikipedia

wikipedia has everything!!! xp xp xp

Silly human, you know better than to trust Wikipedia.

i think that RE:CVX should've been this RE4. to me it goes better with the storyline. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:20 pm
Barry: "Hey, Chris, you know what I love most of all in life? Peanut Butter and Jilly sandwiches."
Chris: "What did you say?"
Barry: "I said Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches... What did you think I said?"
Chris: "Oh... No... Nothing... Nothing..."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Barry: "Hey, Chris, you know what I love most of all in life? Peanut Butter and Jilly sandwiches."
Barry: "I said Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches... What did you think I said?"
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:22 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME
rofl

Its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!! ...>>....I dunno, that just popped into my head just now. lmao  

Vankala

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:23 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

You my friend should write for Capcom.  
Vankala
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME
rofl

Its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!! ...>>....I dunno, that just popped into my head just now. lmao

whee  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME

You my friend should write for Capcom.

I'm sure we all agree. I know I do!  
How come I always come up with the best material when there's no picture to caption?  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

Vankala
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME
rofl

peanut butter and Jilly with a baseball bat? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:24 pm
In-Umbrella-We-Trust
Vankala
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME
rofl

peanut butter and Jilly with a baseball bat? lol

rofl  

Vankala

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
How come I always come up with the best material when there's no picture to caption?

Because with a picture, there is a limit. With nothing there to limit you, you can use your full potential.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:28 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME

Because with a picture, there is a limit. With nothing there to limit you, you can use your full potential.
But if there was a picture with Barry and Chris just sitting there, I could have totally used it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:39 pm
soooooooo........how about RE5...............soooooooooo quieeeeet ninja  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games