Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 pm
"I. . .am not. . .dead yet. . ." She growled softly opening her eyes slowly and looked at the necromancer. She shuddered and started to get up but fell back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 pm
undeadpriest15
"i will win, even if you don't see it i do." -he put his mask back on- "for you see death has no favor, but it does show me the path." -he said with a lowered voice looking at the dragon on the bed-

Whedaba moved into the necromancer's path, he didn't like having it look at his sister like that, so he just got in its way and laid down next to her, keeping a constant watch on him. " i appreciete yoor help, but my sester needs ter rest. so leeve her be." he tried to be polite, though he didn't think that this being even cared. it just wanted death so it could have another plaything in the form of his sister's soul as far as he could see.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 pm
"yet, but i do believe i am no longer wanted in this matter. at the moment." -he sat down- "but for all reasons i will wait right here."
(good night all)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:27 pm
Mont strafed, getting into Priest's vision. "Great, then you seek a reason to fight. A reason for death." Then he answered him his last response,"Death misguided you, you have no purpose in this place."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:29 pm
Elara shuddered and panted softly laying her head back down. "I. . .will not die. . . I must. . .not" She passed out again. She was still alive thanks to Mont's help but it could take a long while for her to recover.

(Okay I'm off for the night and I'll see you all sunday night.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:42 pm
"death guided me, and you should know even now i hold the edge here. but if you can prove something."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:28 pm
Mont shook his head,"Death lead you only to the living. Maybe its time to change." He stared at him, awaiting his response, wondering how far his ignorance would take him. The cat pulled off his cloak and used it to blanket Elara's wounds.
(Damn, I'm cursed with the evil post number. 666. -_-)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:23 am
(then let me dispell that evil number. Hioh; me back. took a damn long time to find Bakher's Profile. And you guys post so fast.....)
(Username: Lazurkri

Name: Bakher
Species: Egyptian Gryphon
Appearance:
(I'm using a sort of "Template" for Gryphons, so sorry if its long)
Bakher Picture
Physical Stats/appearance
Type of Gryph: Eagle-leopard.
Plumage color: Royal green, Patches of dark blue up hind and forelegs, as well as up face and neck. black feathering like kohl around eye sockets up to base of ears,
Fur color: Royal green, Patches of dark blue
Measurements
Weight: Six Hundred Seventy Five (675) Kilos; 1,475 Pounds (approx)
Height to shoulder: Six (6) Feet, Nine (9) inches
Height to head: Seven (6) Feet, Six (6) Inches
Body length shoulders to tail rump: Eleven (11) feet
Body length head to tail: Fourteen(14)Feet
Eye color: Emerald
Eye traits of: Cat

Wing type: Feathered
Wingspan: Forty-Five (45) Feet
Wing color: Mixed pattern of reds, greens, purples, and blues
Physical Others
Mane: no
Mane type: N/A
Mane color: N/A

Crest: yes
Crest type: Erectile, able to raise and lower at will
Crest color: Silver, blue, and magenta

Tail type: Leopard
Tail color: Royal Green
Tail tip type: Fine Feathers
Tail Tip color: Mixture of red,green, magenta, and silver

Ear type: Bird
Ear color: Royal Green
Ear fur: Yes
Ear fur color: Royal Green

Front feet type: Eagle, scaled, has feline padding on palms
Front feet color: Mottled black
Back feet type: Leopard
Back feet color: Royal Green

Claws: Yes
Claw type: Talon
Claw color: Ebony
Claw Length: Four(4) Inches on forepaws, Two (2) inches on hind paws

Physical misc: Armoring scales just below surface of skin. covers his flanks, chest, shoulders, and belly. Scaling thicker on chest, thinner and more supple on belly, flanks, and shoulders. Makes him appear "Bulky", but gives extra protection from attacks.

Powers: Trained in usage of Magika; excels at elemental Magika, but proficient in the other fields of Magika. Able to use Healing Magika as well as War Magika.)

(Looking good for Profile? I think I see a way to sneak him in with what you guys are doing currently)
)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:37 am
River of Time
Mont shook his head,"Death lead you only to the living. Maybe its time to change." He stared at him, awaiting his response, wondering how far his ignorance would take him. The cat pulled off his cloak and used it to blanket Elara's wounds.

Whedaba snorted at the necromancer, still not trusting his presence. then he looked back at his sister, "coi ui gethrisjir ekess qe kruth elara, filki itrewic creol ssifisv." he remembered that he left Mont's food at the cave entrance, and went to go get it for him. he retrieved it and gave it to Mont. "heer, i gut thees fer yoo earlier." he placed the rabbit at Mont's feet, wanting to help him make his sister better somehow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:51 am
Whedaba
River of Time

Whedaba snorted at the necromancer, still not trusting his presence. then he looked back at his sister, "coi ui gethrisjir ekess qe kruth elara, filki itrewic creol ssifisv." he remembered that he left Mont's food at the cave entrance, and went to go get it for him. he retrieved it and gave it to Mont. "heer, i gut thees fer yoo earlier." he placed the rabbit at Mont's feet, wanting to help him make his sister better somehow.

"Si kiwieg... zyak zaja isthasy... zyak gul..." She lifted her head slightly and rested it against Whedaba.

("I feel. . . so tired brother. . . so cold. . .")

(I have some internet so I may pop in now and then. But I will be fully back on Sunday.)  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:58 am
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
River of Time

"Si kiwieg... zyak zaja isthasy... zyak gul..." She lifted her head slightly and rested against Whedaba.

Whedaba turned back to his sister and got closer to her, hating himself for not being able to make his own fire. she was cold on the outside, and she checked her neck to make sure that both of her hearts were still beating. they were, and he silently thanked the gods that she was going to be alright. "wux geou qe kepatmasto myvish, petranas, filki nakta dout dastudr vur itrewic creol ssifisv." he tried to keep her warm with his own body heat and shouldered up to her.
(you will be alright sister, please, just keep your strength and get some rest.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:04 am
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
River of Time

"Si kiwieg... zyak zaja isthasy... zyak gul..." She lifted her head slightly and rested against Whedaba.

Whedaba turned back to his sister and got closer to her, hating himself for not being able to make his own fire. she was cold on the outside, and she checked her neck to make sure that both of her hearts were still beating. they were, and he silently thanked the gods that she was going to be alright. "wux geou qe kepatmasto myvish, petranas, filki nakta dout dastudr vur itrewic creol ssifisv." he tried to keep her warm with his own body heat and shouldered up to her.
(you will be alright sister, please, just keep your strength and get some rest.)

"Vinxa isthasy." She rested against him. "Wux re zi warm." She slowly closed her eyes thrumming her throat softly. Unconciously her memories of the demon attack transmitted over to Whedaba confirming what he saw in his dream was reality.

("Thank you brother. You are very warm.")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 am
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
River of Time

"Vinxa isthasy." She rested against him. "Wux re zi warm." She slowly closed her eyes thrumming her throat softly. Unconciously her memories of the demon attack transmitted over to Whedaba confirming what he saw in his dream was reality.

whedaba was shocked by the sudden mental contact, but he concentrated on the link between them and was horrified to find out that he already knew how she was hurt this badly. but he was also infuriated at himself for not realizing this sooner. he broke the link between them, and said to everyone, "I thenk i know wher the demuns ere." he hesitated. "bet i do nut no how ter get ter them." he looked over toward the necromancer. "ef yoo relly want ter help us, meybe yoo can tell es how ter get here." he tried to make a mental link with the creature, so that he could send the dream to his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 am
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
River of Time

whedaba was shocked by the sudden mental contact, but he concentrated on the link between them and was horrified to find out that he already knew how she was hurt this badly. but he was also infuriated at himself for not realizing this sooner. he broke the link between them, and said to everyone, "I thenk i know wher the demuns ere." he hesitated. "bet i do nut no how ter get ter them." he looked over toward the necromancer. "ef yoo relly want ter help us, meybe yoo can tell es how ter get here." he tried to make a mental link with the creature, so that he could send the dream to his mind.

Elara felt the herbs and medicine Mont gave her finally kicking in. She forced back into Whedaba's mind giving him a mental map of her flight to the demon's den but only got halfway through it before she fell asleep resting against him.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:34 am
Whedaba tried to memorize the flight path as much as he could, but then the contact began to fade and his sister was asleep. He looked back to the necromancer and siad. "nevehr mend. i ken get us helfwey there, bet I well stell need help en getting to there lair."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games