Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ
Takigakure's "Light Runner"

"For my whole life, I have known only loneliness and inferiority..."

Black tendrils would seem to erupt from Lucifer's body in an unorthodox way, smacking away the rods before they could interrupt his concentration. The Lightning Sage technique had activated, and it seemed like it was time to party. As his specter--Inferiority--quickly leaped in front of him, Lucifer flew through seals at a blinding speed using the Mist Stance Style. Without warning, Inferiority shattered into hundreds of thousands of little mirror shards in front of Lucifer. By this time--which had taken no more than a couple of seconds--Lucifer's Spec. Jounin-ranked use of the Light Spears was complete. A circle of light would open up behind the mirror Shards, and fifteen blasts of Chuunin-ranked light would fire into the swirling cloud of mirror shards.

From this, Takami would be met by thousands of light beams scattered across the multitude of little mirrors, all perfectly angled to strike him in a huge spray in case he tried to dodge. All the while, Lucifer's bone was spreading across the battlefield stealthily, waiting for the perfect chance.

Lucifer--however--rescued Mizuki afterward. After extending his left palm to her earth prison, the Chain Lightning technique would erupt from his palm, dashing over the surface of the Earth Prison with S-ranked power and destroying it within an instant. The Earth technique wasn't strong enough to withstand an S-ranked lightning attack. Lucifer--however--was still keeping a large portion of his focus on Takami. Could the boy really dodge such an attack?

Chakra: 228 Points (283)
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"Will I ever feel like a true person?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 pm
Mizuki Zao
Clan- Active
Bloodline- Currently N/A
Carrier of Hysteria's Brooch

Mikzuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Sad Theme

User Image
Mizuki spoke quickly. "Thank you." She said although she could have exploaded the damned thing. [And did until I deleted my post after seeing yours XD] She then looked to the amekage, her eyes going blood red, teeth turning to fangs, and nails turning to dagger like claws. "Do you remember me now Amekage? Oh Lord Kage please help me find the people and save them from the akatsuki." She smiled lightly at the trick. "How could you have fallen for such an act? From a chuunin no less? And then not remember, or I hope you remembered me, because otherwise to these men you will look like a fool when you die because you went to kill a female chuunin of the group, Lord Kage." she said the last part with a sneer, her voice gruffled. "Now time for buissness!" She formed hand signs as she quickly then was surrounded by ten clones, her clan powers allowed her to level up once through both speed and strength, making her Jounnin Level, but with the sun so close it made her Katon, which is her primal element, go up another Rank. She smiled as she then had her and all of her clones form a hand sign and use, spread out wide spread like. Suddenly katon dragons all shot out of each of their mouth towards all of them in a straight wide-spread line, the akatsuki members beside her.

[Techniques Used: (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique) , (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique) ]  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:01 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX take my h a n d . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and take me b a c k . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to happy d a y s . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX take my h a n d . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and take me b a c k . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to happy d a y s . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX take my h a n d . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and take me b a c k . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to happy d a y s . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLIGHT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXORXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDARKNESS

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXThe darkness... has taken me.
Lucifer's attempt was totally boring. Not only could he dodge that with his maniacal speed, but his summons had a method of defense, too. Hysteria turned her arms into an almost impenetrable substance; two large blades that would cover her entire body as she crouched down. This covered the entire area in front of her, and a large portion of her sides. Takami himself only needed to evade to the side with his original speed added on with his Style of the Broken Sword, which costed no chakra. The simple movement he made was almost instant, and he broke out of the range within that small instant. Marlou, on the other hand, was standing behind Hysteria, his lower body covered by his shield, and covering her side and backside. He used the revert ability to send back all of the beams in front of him, while the mouths on his shoulders actually managed to obliterate many of the incoming beams with a powerful wave of unending fire. Adding to this, Hysteria shielded their bodies with a shower of blue rose petals, acting as if a barrier. They were immune to burning and shocking, which could include light as well. It was an extra precaution, and a damn good one. Takami managed to keep out of the range, far away from the field, wondering his next move. He wasn't sure if his summons could survive this, honestly, but he wanted to try. Having to resort to using Shinra or Chibaku Tensei so early was... not ideal.

[Techniques used: Revert, Rosepetal Death
Both cost nothing]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

Takahashi felt the steady air that was flowing into his lungs cease. Think...think...maybe I could attemp to leave the area he's pointing at....no..he may be able to redirect it......I can fix that. Takahashi made some handseals creating 310 clones. The clones would spread in differant directions, that way Zatoshi didn't know which was Takahashi. Once a considerable distance away, Takahashi would lower the clone count to nine. The clones and Takahashi would charge the Amekage from differant directions. If close enough one of the clones would make several handseals, then clap, creating a mist of fire flies that would charge at Zatoshi. Unknown to Takahashi, the jutsu would be stronger due to the larger sun.

Chakra: 310/330
Sharingan: Activated
Cursemark: Deactivated
Used: Katon: Gouka Hataka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Hellfire Clap), Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)  

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ
Takigakure's "Light Runner"

"For my whole life, I have known only loneliness and inferiority..."

Lucifer grinned as he stomped on the ground below him. Without warning, bone spikes of the Dance of Young Ferns would erupt from underneath the ground, threatening to stab Zatoshi if he weren't careful. This would be all Lucifer did against Zatoshi, solely because he needed to keep his attention focused on Hysteria, Marlou, and Takami.

However, they were proving to be...distressing. With his current set of skills, he lacked the raw firepower to take down his opponent, so he'd have to switch it up a bit if he wanted to win. He dodged the reflected light beams with relative ease and turned back to his opponents. Lucifer spoke clearly...audibly. "Well...this really sucks, I guess. You've got pretty much all my avenues blocked off. I can already tell from how easily you blocked my last attack that I really don't stand a chance. You and your ********' Rinnegan and all. OP sunuvabitch." Lucifer just grinned as he looked at Takami. "You're just like Yamato. Cocky, full of power..." The last part, he whispered to himself. "I guess Saemus was right." But yeah. Lucifer turned and promptly shot away at big speed with his lightning and Mist Stance speedy stuff. No need to ******** around anymore.
This MOFO needed to GTFO.

[Exit]

Chakra: 213 Points (283)
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"Will I ever feel like a true person?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:12 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX take my h a n d . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and take me b a c k . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to happy d a y s . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXThe darkness... has taken me.
"My prey is... running?" He stared blankly, but the confused look on his face turned to a lust for blood. "I won't let you." He dashed to Lucifer with a quick jolt and followed the prey to its womb. [exit]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████ █ █ █ █ █ █ ██████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

[Ascension has already been acquired...

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

...though this soul has yet to be redeemed.]

[XXXDXEXAXTXHXXIXSXXIXNXEXVXIXTXAXBXLXEXXX]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

He rose up high upon paper wings before the bones could skewer him, he then noticed that the fire was approaching fast and nearby water puddle caught his eye using the wind to assist him in speed, he would then move quickly. Zatoshi grinned and sunk into the puddle that he was eyeing, smiling like a boss, forming a few handseals as a blur before he sunk in. Behind Takahashi and his clones would rise multiple oil clones, if he struck them with Taijutsu, then his attacks would go through, if he used fire jutsu, then they'd explode and probably harm him but the oil clones would be gone, the real Zatoshi moved amongst the water puddles of the hidden rain and rose up behind Mizuki and formed a single handseal, then with his other hand, he trapped Mizuki within that of a Water Prison. The oil clones all rushed in on Takahashi and his clones from behind. "I knew all along that you were a spy of the Akatsuki young lady, you can't fool me and you never will, no shinobi would just walk up wanting to know of the Bijuu for a village, a kage would come themselves to know that, which is why I lied to you...b*****s gonna b***h," Zatoshi smirked.
[Oil Clone Technique]
[Water Prison]
[Water Puddle Transportation]
[Water Puddle Technique]

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

[Fuuton Masters][710/800 pts.][Nidaime Amekage][Amegakure][Bounty Hunter][Mokuton/Origami No Dara Suiton]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOVE ME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTO MYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGRAVE

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Heaven is..."
"Stop this at once." Kleine demanded all of the members of Akatsuki. "We're going to fall back to the base. I have something of greater demand that requires our attention. Zatoshi, however, will be coming with us. If you refuse, Zatoshi, I'll kill everyone in your village. Including civilians. So it's not a good idea to refuse." It was a bluff; he'd never do that. But he certainly wouldn't cease fire if Zatoshi said no. He needed him for a reason -- an important reason -- and "no" had lost its value as an answer.
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image

[Ascension has already been acquired...

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

...though this soul has yet to be redeemed.]

[XXXDXEXAXTXHXXIXSXXIXNXEXVXIXTXAXBXLXEXXX]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

The techniques ceased and Zatoshi stood there with eyes widened as Kleine threatened to kill everyone within his village...no...he couldn't risk that. He grit his teeth and decided to do what was right for his village, he sighed, "fine, I'll go with you...but no harm will come to my village or the people within it as well."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

[Fuuton Masters][710/800 pts.][Nidaime Amekage][Amegakure][Bounty Hunter][Mokuton/Origami No Dara Suiton]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:44 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Heaven is..."
"Good boy. It won't be damaged at all. Now... I'll be going." He kept a close eye on Zatoshi, taking him along to the base with Hysteria and Hanzo as his "bodyguards". Kleine had somewhere else to go, and someone else to bring to his base. "Everyone, return to the base as soon as possible." [exit]
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:42 am
The Titan of Takigakure
The Crimson Dragon of Takigakure

Haku Ikeza

The Right Hand of God

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]XXX

xxTakigakurexxxxJouninxxxxNinjutsuxxxx
User Image

"The Crimson Dragon..."

Haku landed at the gates and looked to Kleine. 'I hope you know you can't kill them...' <********> The Jounin facepalmed. 'Sucks that you don't have many skills that don't involve the death of your opponent, huh? You and your killing intent.' Then Kleine spoke, breaking through his thoughts. 'On to the next place. Looks like you still have time to learn some knockout techniques.'

[Exit]
"... strikes again!"

Chakra Points: 400 + Monthly Bonus (45) = 445 Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:05 am
Mizuki EXITS  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:07 am
"Com-Completely ignored... Am I just that unimportant of a cripple? I can't even bring myself to cry, I'm not even in the mood to kill someone now," Katsu moaned in his depression, falling to his hands and knees in a rather overly dramatic way. As if to prove his lack of presence, he took to following the group on his own since he had nothing better to do. Plus, some of them were wearing some pretty awesome robes, which triggered some memory of importance in the back of his head, but the rest of his head was to busy bullying it to care.

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:57 am
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

Takahashi listened to Kleine. " Mission Complete?" he said as he left.

Chakra: 330/330
Sharingan: Deactivated
Cursemark: Deactivated  

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items