Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:16 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged before speaking again. "Gavin was distracted when we met billy so she didn't realize she'd met him until later on." He replied. Gabriel understood it at least and kissed Gavin's cheek, just because.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:28 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen shrugged. "Whatever." He said. Gavin noticed that she was closer to Gabriel, as she was kissed. She blushed. "Careful there." Gwen said to Gabriel.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:38 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled when Gavin blushed. "you're cute y'know that?" He said as his smile brightened just a bit more. He liked the blush on Gavin's face it was cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:35 pm
Billy finally returned from the bathroom and asked Gabriel, "So, what song was it that you wanted us to perform to rival Rock of ages? Now remember, its gotta present the image of Southtown burning to the ground."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:41 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel looked up and shrugged. "Didn't start the fire by Billy Joel." He said like it was no big deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:22 am
"Very well then," Billy said, getting his drumsticks out and taking his place at the skins.

(Gotta type this one out a bit)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:30 am
(lol this is post number 666)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel tilted his head in slight confusion. "What are you gonna play? hmmm... I don't think I'v ever head of the drummer singing before. This should be interesting." He said as they continued sitting there with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:10 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

The comment about Gavin being cute made her blush even more, however a slight frown appeared on her face. "Cute' is a good way to describe a puppy. 'Cute' is a way to describe something harmless and adorable. I suggest you do not use the word 'cute' when describing me." She said, crossing her arms. Gwen was laughing slightly. Not much for him to do there.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:20 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled and kissed her cheek again. "It's also a word that describes something that's pleasing to the eyes." He whispered this time actually pulling her into his lap, just because.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:25 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said, standing up. She was now off of his lap, and moved to a chair to the other side of Gwen. "Too close for comfort?" Gwen said, poking her on the shoulder. "Little bit." "I wonder what Billy's gonna play..." Gwen said, moving the conversation onward. "No idea, but I hope it's not... dull. Don't get me wrong, I like music, but sometimes..."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:08 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel laughed a bit when Gavin got up. "I'm not into dull music either. Don't get me wrong though not all slow music is dull." He said stretching out in his chair with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:22 am
Billy said, "Gabriel, you don't pay attention that well do you? You are the lead singer, and you are to sing the song that rivals the one that we played the last time. If you are going to be this moronic, I am going to send you back to elementary or the hospital one of the two."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:39 am
(Page 43 He said "I think I'll stop playing until battle of the bands gets here" He was just answering their question.)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel got an annoyed look on his face before speaking. "And I said I wasn't gonna play anymore songs until battle of the bands got here. There was no we're playing this next. You simply asked what song I thought would go well with the song Rock of Ages so I answered your question. I never said I was going to play it." He said obviously not amused that they'd forgotten that already.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:12 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
((Yes, but I believe that Terry put you on the list of people who were performing on stage eventually...))

empress dee

Gavin poked Gabriel on the shoulder. "Just do it. Billy hasn't done a song yet. Besides, you told the girls over there that you'd autograph their shirts or whatever after your song." She said, pointing to a table of girls. Gwen laughed, nodding in agreement.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:22 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel continued looking annoyed. "Uhh no. I said after battle of the bands they could get an autograph. I really don't feel like playing much at the moment anyway. If you want me to preform then you'll have to help me get into the mood to play." He stated as he continued sitting there. The way he said it sounded somewhat off. Truth is if Gavin asked him straight out to do it he probably would. But he was flirting a bit hoping to get a kiss.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games