Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:24 pm

What to call me
DaMetaEX

Who or What lead you to this guild
was invited didn't pay attention to who did invite me

Why I Joined
i have nothign to loose from having 1 more guild to RP in

Gaian Age
Me personally...5ish years. this account 1 year (email issues)

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
kinda into anything that i find intresting. (1x1, group, ext.)

About me
Im into what ever intrests me. so if you can twist a good story that i like then i would enjoy Rping with you. i do like to thow twists into RPs randomly. its just what i do.

Secret Code
Not a clue DX? or is it XD?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:51 pm

What to call me JessaEclipse, Jessa, or Jess if you want to be so IRL.

Who or What lead you to this guild I was invited, but I must have deleted the invitation. ;ヮ;

Why I Joined I have been inactive for a while now. It'd be nice to get myself out there, and have some fun along the way!

Gaian Age 68 days

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's I'm a dark fantasy kind of gal.

About me I'm a chill artist girl who procrastinates wayy too much. I'm into anime and all kinds of horror films.
I have a tendency to go inactive without realizing. Sorry about that. sweatdrop

Secret Code EJ/JE

JessaEclipse

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:06 pm

What to call me
F r o g i e XD, or simply Frogie

I was sent an invitation by Novama, one of your crew

Why I Joined
Because I reallllyyyyy love roleplaying and I liked Novama's reasons for joining XD

Gaian Age
2652 days! Though I've only really been roleplaying on here for the past couple of years..

Ohh all sorts! I love 1x1s the best. But I also like groups, provided there's not a huge amount of people. I guess any type of writing is fine? I haven't done poetry/song based roleplays, but lately I have really been wanting to try out a chatroom style roleplay :3

About me
Well, I love writing and creating stories, though I've yet to actually finish any sweatdrop My preferred genres are fantasy, romance, supernatural and the like.. But while those are my main preferences, I usually like seeing a mixture of other genres present as well (though tragedy always gets me.. >.> ) I like reading and listening to music, and lately have been spending much of my time online as I have practically no social life haha! I love anime and otome games (though I've not played many of them) and think fandom roleplays are awesome. As a person... I'm a recently turned 22 year old who is hopefully (praying for it) going to graduate by October. Personality-wise, I guess I'm the naturally quiet type? I'm more of a listener than a talker, but we become friends and I get into the roll of the conversation, I could probably talk your ear off xD As a roleplayer, I love plotting and chatting with people, so feel free to talk about whatever with me ^u^

Secret Code
DF

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:29 pm

What to call me
(Rei)

(Invited to Novama)

Why I Joined
(I like to RP and make friends.)

Gaian Age
(well for about 7 years i think?)

(I pref 1x1s)

About me
(Well im a hard working dude who likes to come up with awesome ideas and maybe draw from time to time.)

Secret Code
(Be kind don't be a a*****e)

Reiki Suki

Unsealed Misfit

Xx_kannon_xX

Divine Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:44 pm
1.Gaian Name: Xx_kannon_xX
2. Who allowed you in?: Novama
3. Why did you join this guild?: to meet new friends and have fun
4. Gaian Age: 2611 .... rofl
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? All @_@
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:49 am

What to call me
Soko

Novama
Why I JOINED
Seemed like fun

Gaian Age
since 2013

1x1 /group

About me
hi i'm Soko, i am awkward, goofy, and have a bit dark sense of humor, i usaully just Rp as a variation of well myself, hope you don't mind

Secret Code
honesty is golden, respect is given to those who earn it, always act as a gentleman, business is business

oo yeah here is the heart i have read the rules eek heart

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:27 am

What to call me
                          Noted

Who/What lead you to this guild
                          Novama

Why I Joined
                          Roleplaying has been one of my constant hobbies, and this guild was another chance for me to continue that.

Gaian Age
                          Since 2011 / 4.3 ish years

I thoroughly enjoy 1x1s, but I am also a decent fan of group rps, IF people participate. I usually lean towards realistically themed rps, I'm not a huge fan of supernatural/sci-fi/or other worldly stuff.

About Me
                          I live in the USA, I'm currently a college sophomore. I'm studying broadcast journalism. I like the color orange, my favorite dessert is cheesecake, and I collect snowglobes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:34 pm
What to call me
Solomon, or Snow. (It changes depending on rp)
Who or what lead you to this guild?
Well, long story short...I can't quite remember. But to my knowledge, I was invited LONG ago.
Why I joined?
I felt at home with the members who spoke to me.
Gaian Age
Heh....2672
Predicted favorite types of Roleplay:
Anything that is fantasy. Could range from Space Cowboys, to Riding a Dragon to battle, to Sailing a ship with a crew of sky pirates. Pretty much I'm into anything.
About me:
Well, there's a lot about me. I'm a pretty good Roleplayer. (So my friends say) And most people OOC call me Snow. Feel free to call me whatever you want though. Also, I'm open to helping out others. Be it advice, helping out with gold, someone to talk to, and just being a good friend gaia_kittenstar emotion_yatta cat_biggrin  

Solomon Lockhart

Business Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

BLOODY KISS ROSE

4,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:02 pm
Gaian Name: Bloody Kiss Rose (but u can call me Rose)

Who invited you in?: Novama

Why did you join this guild?:
Well I got interested in it and thought I might give it a try >.<

Gaian Age: 2328 days

What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums?: ummm dunno sweatdrop honestly I'm kinda new to rp and well yeah >.< Sowwy I'm kinda shy...

About me: Welp I'm 20 years old, apparently I'm an otaku and a gamer (my friends said so lol). I like to call my self a writer, I am already writing sooo yeah I think I am whee I'm quite shy and sometimes serious but I'm a good listener so yeah >.< and also people say I'm weird and random lol but I'm a friendly person 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:02 pm

What to call me Just call me Tano or Yukie.

Who or What lead you to this guild Novama invited me

Why I Joined Figured i might as well give it a try and see if i couldn't make some new Rp friends.

Gaian Age 2602 That's 7 years on here.

(What genre and/or group of rps are you into ((1x1, group, writing)))

About me
Im mostly into Fantasy and Sci-Fi Rp's. I also LOVE game baed Rps with an actually system for things. Like the two biggest guild Rp's im into are in my signature/ One i run the other i help run. They both use a math system.

Im male but i don't identify fully as male or female so you can use male or female pronouns with me. I tend to make characters that reflect myself in some way but who are also a little bit of a hot topic subject. Mostly i do characters whom im abusive to or who are transgender or characters who have some sort of deep seeded personal pain that forever effects how they interact with the world around them. I tend to be a little more mature then others might be but keep things clean !

Well i guess thats all i can say for now sweatdrop Guess ill go find an Rp or if i can ill make one up emotion_awesome

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SupaSaiyanKage

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:20 pm
What to call me!
Just Supa is fine!
Who or What lead you to this guild?
The love for RPing. Novama accepted me
Why i joined:
I went on break and 5 years passed so i came back to Gaia. Remembering my love for RP back then i found this guild and wanted to join for the better of my RP side.
Gaian Age:
730 days (On this character)
Predicted favorite types of Roleplay:
I love the fantasy! Also if theres any action or adventure count me in
About me: Well to sum it up I'm 17, love to RP (Although never really was the big boy RP type lel), love taking chances, love helping others, love making others day or laugh, i love anime(anime freak) and listening to music, and i love learning about the things that interest me!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:41 pm
I joined and had not posted my intro

What to call me
Kitsuneko or Kit

Novama invited me

Why I Joined
To look into more role players

Gaian Age
15 yr give or take

Fantasy, adventure, with a touch of romance. I mostly play 1X1. I might join a small group role play.

About me
Me you want to know me!!! Okay... I'm 28 and I work 4 days a week so that is why I stick to 1X1 so I can respond when I can. I'm easy to get along with friendly and open minded. If you have an idea just let me know and I can work with it.

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ixus Argeneau

Aged Inquisitor

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:59 pm

What to call me
Ixus is fine

Novama

Why I Joined
Seemed like I good place for a roleplay I have been working on.

Gaian Age Since '07 with this account.

Pretty much down for anything.

About me
I am actually kinda shy, so yeah there is that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:49 am
First I'll say foremost that I often Roleplay as characters that are male, devious in nature, vicious, evil, conniving, cunning, unnaturally beautiful, and often obsessive in nature. If you are looking for an evil character to write with... be prepared to be wowed :p I don't play as the hero type... ever... and if I do they are always flawed... insane like Stein from Soul Eater.

What to call me
Hatter or Hatsy, or Jervis... Tetch... it makes no matter, call me a*****e if you like... but most people just call me Hatter, for that is what I am.

Sweet Novama...

Why I Joined
I was invited, I accepted... I'm always looking forward to rping with new people, but I tend to do better on one on one settings opposed to group RPs, I don't have much time to RP as much as I used too, and I hate to make people wait for my responses. Sooo, if this doesn't work out, I'll be leaving, but feel free to add me... I don't bite... probably...

Gaian Age
I don't know... don't care, I think since 06? 07? But I've been rping long before that elsewhere.

Para, always... I can't do one liners, but I prefer horror, fantasy, I don't mind romance but certainly not anything graphic or mushy... after all I'm married :p I don't mind RPing other characters besides Hatter, but usually only OCs of my own choosing, I don't really like fitting myself in a pre-existing anime character for example unless I really feel strongly about them.

About me
Ugh... so much time lost for a maybe... very well, not that anyone is really going to read this right? Besides myself the one time I proof read it. Okay, If you haven't guessed, the Mad Hatter is my ultimate favorite character of all time, I enjoy Tea of all kinds, Hats, and Victorian anything. I find Steampunk annoying, and I dislike most white people even though I am very white myself, I dont really like sweets, and I loathe chocolate with a passion, I am a writer, currently working on my novel my villains like all my cosplays are always crazy mentally disturbed characters... but I only like madmen in stories, never reality... despite my eccentricity and fearlessness, I'd be terrified to meet one. I had cancer, a hip replacement, I cosplay, I am a costume designer at times, and an artist though I have no patience for painting whatsoever. I am a self loathing health food addict, I want to eat junk food but I know its bad for me... despite my appearance and height, I am as gentle as a lamb and would rather save a spider and put it outside then kill it. I prefer silent movies over regular movies, I adore Circus and Gothic Metal, but I typically find Metal heads and Goths annoying, I'm also an avid gamer, I roleplay and collect macabre odds and ends. I hate fireworks and I love clowns and dolls with an eerie passion, I feel it is my duty to save them from being forgotten or trashed in thrift stores, especially if they are missing limbs...

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games