Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 am
Cross shook his head sighing and the hole seemed to fade nad the wall slowly appear. He walked in the room and groaned.

"Don't say mess like that."he said towards Nyx..but to late Fate's ears twitched twice.

"I may be new..but I know how to take care of myself thanks."he retorted and his eyes closed as he took a deep breath.

Cross sighed and nodded.

"Tried to tell ya.."he muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 am
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Curious | Thoughts: Strange people and a feast to boot.....

Marie, at first didn't realize that there was someone there. Not until people seemed to be fazed by a loud crashing noise. She got up and started towards the door. She peeked her head around the corner of the wall and saw a strange man come into the house plop on the couch. Before that, she saw Tori come in looking uninterested. Or maybe that was just her usual face. She didn't really know. By the man's voice, she could tell he was some what of a sarcastic person. Or maybe that was just the vibe she got. She heard him saw Shadow's name, which meant he could be an ally or a neutral person. It didn't really matter. All she knew was that he was in the house, and she didn't know why. She decided to ignore the fact that a strange person was in the house and focus on eating. She went back to her seat and plopped down. She knew that this night was going to be stranger than the last.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm
Fate closed his eyes as everyone walked out. He didn't care what they thought. If he was a freak..an a**..a stranger..whatever.

"No one really matters.."he muttered and his silver eyes shinned in the dark.

"Why'd Grace have to find me 15 years ago..I'd be so much better out..dead."he said outloud to himself.

Cross heard Fate and his eyes faltered as he looked dow for a moment. He shook it off putting his hands in his pockets. He sat at the table with the others..but never went to grab a plate. He simply kept his eyes closed and kept in thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Shadow felt his body on his own the moment Nyx touched his hand and pulled him toward the dining table. He couldn't understand why, but a part of himself went off on its own as if we wanted to be there deep down. He looks back for a moment quietly at Fate and looks at his eyes. For some reason, he feels he has seen eyes like his before. Shadow slowly sits down at the far end of the table as e sat there quietly for a moment look down. Something appeared to be on his mind.

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 pm
Tori saw Shadow walk in and sit down. She set a plate of food in front of him and could tell something was on his mind. She didn't say a word though. She just leaned against the wall and stared at the kitchen door. Nyx looked over at Luna who was eating like an absolute pig. She couldn't help but laugh. "Make sure you say thanks when you finish." she said as she tugged on Luna's ear playfully. Luna rolled her eyes and just kept eating, deciding she'd let herself enjoy this. Who knew when they'd eat a meal like this again? Nyx looked over at Cross and tilted her head for a moment before she walked back out to Fate. She sat down on the floor in front of the couch and giggled. "Do you really believe that? Do you really think you'd be better off dead?" she asked softly as she smiled at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:51 pm
Cael sighed as he sat at the top of the water in the street. Around him swam sharks..great whites. They seemed not to attack the man who looked much like one of them..He seemd to put his blade in the water..watching it drop. He put his hands on his knees..and s the sharks swam he began to sing. A evil plan had begun..and he knew just how to pull it all off.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyrzv96cdPo&feature=related

Fate sighed and nodded. He kept his eyes closed.

"Sure beats this. I don't wanna be here. Grace was ther for me..nobody here ever has been..and I just don't.."he sighed and his eyes opened..the silver color looking deep into the darkness.

"I just don't see a future here for me."he said and scoffed.

"You all think I'm some crazy a** hole.and maybe your all right."he said with a grunt he stood up. He put his hands in his pockets and went for the door.

"Tell Cross..I oew him one."Fate said softly and opened the door.

"I'm gonna go outside to see...well Abyss."He said and closed the door behind him..walking threw the snow very slowly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:23 pm
Nyx got up quickly and walked out to the front of the house. "Not all of us think that you know. You're anything but a crazy a*****e. Trust me, I know one when I see one." she said with a giggle. "And no, we haven't been there for you like your friend Grace. We didn't know you existed until now. Doesn't mean we can't try to be there for you. Give us a chance." she said as she held her hands behind her back. She started walking through the snow and she caught up with him quickly. "Look, I can tell you are a good kid. And you are not better off dead. Because if you really were, I don't think Grace would have found you. Call it cliche or stupid, but I honestly believe things happen for a reason." she said as she looked up at the sky and tried to keep pace with him. "You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. But maybe you were meant to be here. Maybe there is a future for you." she said and she then stopped and smiled. "Don't you want to live to find out?" she asked him before she turned on her heel and headed back inside the house.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm
Fate sighed and he shrugged.

"I'm not a kid.."he groaned closing his eyes.

"I'm a ******** 17 year old..thats not a kid."he said and looked at Abyss's grave. He sat in the snow and sighed.

"What should I do?"he muttered and laid back in the snow..sighing.

Cross stood up his eyes slightly opening.

"Shadow..Tori..I need to talk to both of you..upstairs."he said and walked up..he couldn't help but wipe the few tears in his eyes. Was this all his fault?  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:48 pm
Tori looked up at Cross and she tilted her head for a moment. But she nodded and started to follow him. She stopped to look back at Shadow and she nudged his shoulder gently to get his attention. "Come on." she said quietly as she smiled for a second and then left to catch up with Cross. She climbed up the stairs after him and sighed. "What's wrong?" she asked gently.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm
Cross leaned against the wall and he sighed.

"There's nothing wrong..not with me."he said softly and looked up at them.

"The teenager..Fate..is my kid."he said softly. He wrapped his arms around each other and he starred blankly at them both..

"His my 17 year old kid..who lost his mother at two years old and now his caretaker Grace..all becuase of me..and I just can't tell him right now."he said sighing again. This time his eyes closed.

"His the only offspring alive..the others were killed..and he knows that..but he doesn't know who his father was...or is."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Shadow barely took a few bites, as Tori nudged him to follow Cross upstairs. He walked on thinking what could have happened while he was away. After Cross explain that Fate was his child, things began to make since. "Your son, huh?", said Shadow as he stared at Cross straight in the eyes. "I thought there was something familiar about him.", he thought. After hearing that he had lost someone precious to him, Shadow couldn't help feel exactly what he was going through. Many people have died, because of his involvement and he feels that Fate feels that same pain. "Cross, whats going to happen now?", he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:53 pm
Cross sighed and he put his hands in his pockets closing his white eyes.

"I do my job as the..well..leader among us."he muttered gently and looked up at Shadow and Tori.

"I fight Vincent..and if...if I just don't..come back..the two of you..need to tell him for me..if I don't get to."he said softly. He smiled a light one.

"Your his auntie..and uncle..you have the right to know. As does he."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:00 pm
Tori listened to them both and stayed quiet. Her expression remained emotionless and didn't change at all but her mind was racing. She wasn't sure what to feel so she decided to just not worry about it. She looked at Cross and nodded. "Fine. But it's not going to be any better if he hears it from us instead of you." was all she said as she turned and started walking away. She held her hands behind her back and became deep in thought as she headed outside.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

Shadow constantly watches Tori as he grabs Cross's wrist to make sure he doesn't go anywhere. Apparently, Shadow has a serious matter to discuss with him. When Tori was completely out of sight, Shadow's crimson eyes point directly into Crosses,"Cross, we need to talk".

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:17 pm
Cross closed his eyes again and sighed.

"I know that..but I have no choice here."he said osftly and put his hands in his pockets and closed his eyes leaning against the wall. He didn't go anywhere but he felt Shadow's fingers pinch his wrist. He looked at him..his eyes connecting with Shadow's..he sighed.

"Then..let's talk."he said gently.

Fate laid there in the snow..his form surrounded by matter..his form slowly changing..his head and nose touching a snow rabbit. His now grey fur shinned in the moonlight and he laid in the snow. The rabbit laid infront of him and Fate closed his eyes in relaxation..he felt better in his element in the snow then in there were he was just some sort of stranger..and they were all strangers to him aswell. He watched as souls danced around him..they were as small as ants..but he could still see them. He heard there music and his eyes closed as his tail wrapped around him.

Fate Wolf Form: User Image

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIUbSh7PsVk  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games