Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Alan gave a growl, trying to pull his hand out of her mouth as his hand continued between her legs, his knee resting on her calf, both to keep her pinned, and another attempt to make her let go.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:41 pm

With every pull on the hand, Abagail only bit more down more until her jaws couldn't clench any tighter and became exhausted with the amount of effort she put into having her jaws sealed and keeping the hand inside. As the other hand crept down, she fought to get her legs free from underneath the body so she could save herself from the other hand.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Alan put more weight into his knee to keep her still, also continuing to try to get her to release his hand, while his other was now on the brim of her underwear.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:49 pm

As the hand grabbed onto her panties, Abagail finally spat out the hand she had been biting on, desperate.

"ALAN!!" She screamed in a last ditched effort to get help.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Alan's hand was about to go underneath before she screamed, making him stop.

He then moved away from her, making some noise, as if there was a fight in front of her, ending with someone imaginary getting thrown out of the room.

A few moments later, the wire on her legs was untied, and the pants pulled back up before another pair was put on top of them. Hands could be felt zipping and buttoning them.

Her shirt was then pulled back down before her hands untied. A large coat was then slid onto her, also being zipped up.

The blindfold was the last thing to be moved.
"...You alright?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Abagail gave another scream as she felt the hand starting to slip underneath her panties. Not knowing it was Alan, or that he had begun acting, she grew quiet and only whimpered in fear as the 'fight' went on.

She laid anxiously in wait, flinching away the moment her legs were touched. Once they were untied, she gave a weak whimper, thinking the worse. To her surprise though, her pants (along with another pair) were pulled up. And her sweater came own with a coat.

As the blindfold was removed, redness could be seen in Abagail's eyes. She had been crying, although how long ago was hard to tell.

"Alan..." Abagail whimpered, immediately clinging onto him as she started to cry again.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 pm

"There, there. It's alright..." Alan told her, patting the back of her head as he picked her up once he stood.
"Come on, let's get this whole thing out of your mind."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Abagail remained clung onto Alan, not even wanting to herself after all that happened. Bad went from good and then went right back to bad.

"I want to go to my room..." She mumbled, burying her face into his chest.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:21 pm

"We still have to go through the basement. Hence your attire, remember..?" Alan asked, as he carried her out of the room and down the hallway.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:24 pm

"I don't want to go alone into a dark basement." Abagail whined.

"I want to go shower, and go to my room for the rest of the day."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:26 pm

"Don't worry, I will be there too." Alan reassured her as they made their way to the steel door.
"....Ready..?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:03 am

Abagail gave a defeated sigh. He was so determined to put her in this damn basement...

"Fine." She answered with a groan, not moving from her spot.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:07 am

Alan then opened the door with his free hand, the cold air hitting them again.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Abagail shivered lightly, some of the coldness getting to her, but not as badly as before hand.

"Can we go now..?" She asked again with a whine.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Alan then descended down the stairway.
"You'll be fine. I'm here."
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games