Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm
"You haven't even seen me!" Ben snapped defensively, getting a light blush. "How the Hell would you know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 pm
"I wasn't talking about you," Nurixin said as Ben started to fluster.

Azm sighed, dropping his forehead into his right hand.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 am
"But you're prematurely making assumptions that he's already hung like a freaking donkey without even seeing me! You were indirectly speaking of me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:13 am
"Your insecurity tells the whole story," she replied smiling.

"Just ignore her Ben... trust me it's not worth the headache," Azm said.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 am
"I'm not insecure!" Ben barked, his cheeks flushing in red. "I'm just upset you're making judgements without proof!"

"Please tell me we're not talking about dicks..." Niles sighed heavily as he walked in.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:38 am
"Being upset over false judgments is a sign of insecurity~" she sang.

Azm dropped his head into his hands as Niles walked in. "Dammit..."

"We're totally talking about dicks," Nurixin replied. She quickly stood at attention and saluted the officer. "Sir... Just teasing Ben a bit..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:27 pm
"Can we skip the d**k talk? That one won't shut up for days if you keep going." Niles sighed, shaking his head.
"We have more pressing matters at hand. Like how Kim's hours ran up a little while ago, and we have no idea how or where she is."

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:36 pm
"We follow our current lead. It's all we really have," he replied.

"Where are you headed?" Nurixin asked.

"Warehouse west of here. That is where they took her after they managed to take her from me," he answered. "If I find that lieutenant I'll kill him..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:50 am
"Don't bet on it too much. I've never known Geminoid to be tolerable of humans, let alone actually using them in is forces. We should... We should probably expect the worst for both of them." Niles gave a heavy sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:58 am
"I won't go back empty handed," Azm replied. "I've already failed enough in the past couple days." He stood up and moved each part of him around. Once everything seemed like it was working properly he put on the rest of his uniform and picked up his SMG and Kim's rifle. "Where is Lucy?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:07 pm
"Out in the fields burying the doc." Niles nodded in the direction he had seen gone.

"Anything we should gather before we begin to head out?"

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm
"Ammo, food for you guys, explosives, medical supplies, spare parts, explosives... I don't know how long we are going to be gone and I want to be prepared," he replied. "I will go find Lucy and meet up with you all in a few minutes."

"I will help you find anything you need," Nurixin said.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:33 pm
"That would be great actually." Niles chuckled, giving a casual smile. "I wouldn't have an idea where to start looking in this place. We've had cranky civilians shoo us out with weapons on more than one occassion, right Ben?"

"SIX INCHES. I'M SIX INCHES, YOU JUDGEMENTAL ROBOT!"

"..."

Lucy had only now begin to place the dirt back in to the six foot hole. Work was slow, between exhaustion and depression, she lacked the energy to go much faster. Sweat and tears mixed on her face, making her wipe her face off with the back of her hand eery few moments.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:48 pm
Nurix laughed aloud at Ben's outburst. "Oooh SO defensive. Took you quite a while to come up with that estimate did it? Come on. I'll show you to the armory," she said as she made her way out of the towards the exit.
"Guess I'll come with then. Help carry stuff..."

Azm rolled his eyes at them as he made his way out of the workshop and towards the fields.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:00 pm
Before the soldiers followed the girls out, Niles sure to smack Ben in the back of his head, growling something under his breath as they left.

"So, p***s talk and work aside," he sighed heavily after a few moments, "what else have you done with your life, Nurix?"

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games