Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:28 pm
"Sinxe earlier today, no I wasn't, no I don't, and coughing is always tiring," she answered quickly. Suddenly, a nurse rushed into the room, handing the doctor a clipboard. "The Bloodwell room should be ready soon,"she whispered to Doctor Berns before running back out. Michaela took Alcott's hand in her own, her eyes wide with fear. "Is...is everything ok?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:58 pm
"Hmm... Well that narrows it down a little." Dr. Berns murmured just as the nurse walked in and handed him another clipboard. He glanced at her and nodded at her comment before looking at the papers. "Hmm..." He stood up and hurried towards the scanners, where he set up the X-rays and turned the lights on to reveal Michaela's skeleton with something around the area the lungs were. "You don't have Pertussis." Dr. Berns said as he studied the X-rays intensely. "You've got Viral Pneumonia."
"Pneumonia?" Alcott blinked while at the same time reassuringly tightening his grip around her hand. "That's a serious accusation, don't you think?"
"Serious, yes. True, yes." the doctor murmured before turning to Michaela. "Tell me, Ms. Bloodwell, did you just recently have the Flu?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:22 pm
Michaela nodded. "Yes, about two weeks ago. I caught bronchitis, but the doctors said it cleared up." Her hand gripped Alcott's tighter, her fear growing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:41 pm
"Then it looks like someone hasn't been washing their hands." Dr. Berns tsked and looked to Michaela. "Viral Pneumonia can only evolve from an earlier sickness, one of which is influenza, or the Flu. Bronchitis, left unattended, usually grows into pneumonia, so that didn't help it any better." With a sigh, the doctor got up and brought the clipboard to his side formally. "Your sickness has developed rather seriously. You'll have to stay here for about a week, I'm afraid."
"A week?" Alcott frowned, wondering how to explain this to his Normal self, then looked at Michaela to see how she was doing.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 am
She simply nodded. "Of course. I understand." As soon as the doctor left, though, she fell apart, pulling Alcott over and crying into his chest. "I don't want to stay her, I hate hospitals. I hate needles, I'll have to get an IV and I can't handle needles and Alcott, I don't want to be here for a week!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:14 am
Alcott frowned sympathetically and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight as he stroked her hair. "Shh, shh. I know." he whispered in her ear. "I know you don't want to be here, but I don't want you to get worse, Michaela." he said quietly then pulled away and caressed her cheek. "I promise I will be by your side every minute you are here, okay?" he smiled softly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:18 am
Another tear rolled down her cheek, her lips quivering. "Especially when the needles are here?" she whimpered, her hands tightly holding him close by his shirt. "I can't handle needles by myself, Alcott, I just can't."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:26 am
"And you'll never have to worry about that. I promise I'll be by your side at all times, even when I'm full Demon." Alcott promised.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm
She leaned her forehead against his, trying to breathe. "Alright, I'll trust you....." Her eyes closed as her breathing became even, signaling her resignation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:32 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:53 pm
The angel smiled and stroked the back of her head as she calmed down. "Good girl." he said and stroked her back then. "Now let's get you to your room." he said sweetly then got out and held his hand out to her, smiling reassuringly at her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:46 am
Michaela took his hand without a second thought and allowed herself to be led to the Bloodwell Room, sighing at the familiar sight. As soon as the nurse left to fetch Michaela's private nurse, Michaela pulled Alcott to the large bed with a large 'B' written on the blanket in fancy script. Laying down, she pulled him down beside her, setting her head on his chest and curling into him. "She's getting the IV...I don't know if I can do this..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 am
Alcott followed her down the hallways, glancing over at the poor souls stuck in their beds, forced with people they did not choose. It tugged at his heart, but that faded away into awe when he saw the private room. He was completely unaware that such rooms even existed! He walked in and seated himself on the bed, quickly having Michaela lean against him. "It'll be okay." he reassured and pat her back gently, holding her close. "I'll be here for you."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 am
She sighed, then stood calmly as a nurse came in. Michaela lay down on the patient's bed, breathing shakily. "Will you take her hand, sir?" she asked, smiling softly. Michaela held out her hand to Alcott, her eyes squeezed shut and a tear slipping down her face.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:45 pm
Alcott nodded at the nurse and walked over to her, resting a hand over hers and curling his fingers around her hand. "Just breath, I'm right here." he whispered in her ear.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games