Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Walking out from behind the wall, fully clothed and looking a little bit disheveled, Kaien slowly walked over to Ayane, hugging her for a moment. His ears twitched about, his tail swaying slightly.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"You're lucky we already went out, or else you have some serious work to do, so I think it's alright if we go check back with Annie." Ayane purred lowly, taking Kaien's hand, while they left the room, heading back to the kitchen.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, purring. "Sorry... I can only get this stupid uniform to look right when I'm half asleep and putting it on..." He gave her hand a gentle squeeze as they walked, his ears slowly rotating at each new sound they heard.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"No need to be sorry hun, just try to straighten it out a little," she walked backwards in front of Kaien, then went on, "and I don't want you to freak out on me, but my mother is going to be present at dinner." Ayane smiled a little, wondering how Kaien would react, since she knew he wasn't comfortable around people he didn't know.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's ears lightly flattened out against his head, letting out a small mew as he looked at her. "...I-I hope I make a good impression..."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane gave him a comforting smile, as she replied, "You will, I'm sure of it, my mother isn't like the other snobby, wealthy women; she actually quite modest." While they waked, her hands were busy straightening out Kaien's uniform the best she could, eventually Ayane was satisfied with his appearance.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:29 am

Fallen Angel Accalia

Blushing at Ayane's fawning over him, Kaien let out another soft mew. "E-even so... I'm sure she's probably got m-much better choices for who she wants you to be with..."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Oh stop worrying so much, my mother isn't that way with me, if she sees that I'm happy being who I'm with, then she's happy. Sure she's tried setting me up with a couple of rich guys, but I'm not into those types of men, they're too egotistical; you on the other hand, you're everything that I would want in a boyfriend." Ayane replied happily and giggled at his blushing, she then took his hand again, as they walked back into the kitchen.

Annie was just finishing up a dish, when she looked up to see Ayane and Kaien walking it, and said, "Well you two certainly have good timing, I've just finished up with making everything, so you can go ahead and go into the dinning room; we'll be bringing the food momentarily."

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, giving Ayane one last nervous look. "I know I'm probably nervous for nothing, but still..." He let out a soft purr as he hugged her close, trying to reassure himself.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane threw her arms around Kaien, giving him a tight hug, "You'll be fine, you can trust me on that, now let's go to the dinning room" She told him. Heading out through a set of double doors, they entered the dinning room, where Kaori was busy typing away on her phone; Ayane led Kaien to the other side of the table, so that they were across from her.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:29 am

Fallen Angel Accalia

Going to sit down, Kaien missed his seat entirely, hitting the back of his head on the seat of his chair as he fell. Letting out a soft whimper, blushing brightly, and his ears flat against his head, he stood back up and pulled the seat close to him, sitting down and rubbing the back of his head. "Ow..."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:35 am

Kairo Yakazu

Kaori was too absorbed with her phone to notice anything, plus she had headphones in, so she heard absolutely nothing either. Ayane on the other hand, she held back from laughing at Kaien's mishap, "Oh my, that really looked painful, are you okay Kaien?" She asked him, turning in her chair so that she was facing him, and then looked at him sympathetically.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:55 am

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien looked at Ayane sheepishly. "I-I'll be fine... I was more suprised than anything... and embarrassed..." Right about now he wanted to just curl up and hide he was so embarrassed.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Well consider yourself lucky that she," nods towards Kaori, "didn't see it happen, or she wouldn't let slide by without cracking some sort of joke." Ayane told Kaien, as she took his hand and smiled.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 am

Fallen Angel Accalia

Letting out a soft mew, Kaien nodded, giving her hand a squeeze as his ears slowly returned to normal, his blush slowly fading.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff