Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:44 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That depends," he said, draping the towel over Nikolai's head. "Will you eat or be a little Devil and tease me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Do you really need to ask, darling?" the Sin grinned. "I'll lick each one off you." he said while staring Leon dead in the eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:31 pm
Leon Court

He blushed deeply, then cleared his throat and hurriedly rubbed Nikolai's head with the towel. "I don't think they offer that at the restaurant so looks like that'll have to wait!" He reached for another towel, wrapping it around his waist and running his hand through his damp hair. "Come on. You can dress me up~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:08 am
Mayah Playah
Can you imagine full Sin Nikki doing that?

User Image

"I suppose I could wait until tomorrow." Nikolai chuckled and stepped out of the room. He dressed himself in his favored black suit (even making sure to keep it lazily kept together) and turned to Leon's closet. As he searched for the Brioni suit, his mind raced. Leon was acting as if that confrontation with the Virtue never happened. Was it to keep from looking suspicious, or was it for his sake? And why then did he decide to eat out? To keep him from making a scene?
Pushing away the thoughts, Nikolai found the suit and took it out. "Alright, dearie, hold still." he instructed as he walked over to his lover.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:14 am
Leon Court

By the time Nikolai returned, Leon was leaning on the counter with his arms crossed, muscled and tanned body well contrasted with the white towel around his waist. "I'll try," he said, standing upright and setting his hands on his hips.

Awesome nerd
I try not to. Oh hey, I was reading this yaoi and it reminds me of AU Lock and Freddy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:47 pm
Mayah Playah
Yeah? What is it?

User Image

Nikolai hesitated when he saw Leon. No matter how many moments they shared, he still found himself flustered by such perfection. Such a strong body, and yet his touches were so gentle. The Sin's eyes flashed with sadness for a second. If his love was a facade this entire time... Gulping those thoughts away, Nikolai grinned and walked towards his boyfriend. "Mmm, I never get tired of that body of yours, dearie." he chuckled as he helped dress him.
A few minutes later Leon was dressed in his fine suit, and all that was left was Nikolai tying his tie for him. "I do hope you're not over-dressed for this restaurant, darling." he frowned.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:38 pm
Leon Court

Leon blushed at the praise. "Well, good. I keep in shape specifically for you." Once he was dressed and Nikolai was fixing his tie, the man set his hands on Nikolai's hips and rubbed with his thumb. "I imagine I'm not, seeing as I called the maitre'd and he said to dress up, but if I ever am, you are definitely allowed to strip me in public~ Oh my, the person I've become." The man chuckled, leaning his head down to plant a kiss onto Nikolai's temple.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:27 pm
Mayah Playah
Huh. Yeah, I could see that, too, if they switched positions.

User Image

"Mmm, it's much better than stuttering everything." the Russian cooed and smiled lightly at the kiss. He finished with the tie then took a step back and admired his work. "You look absolutely dashing, darling. Shall we be off?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 pm
Leon Court

"Och, don't remind me. I like to forget that I used to be that sort of man." He reached upwards to push his hair back, looking charming and seductive and everything that he tended to be these days. The manly man strode to the dresser and grabbed his keys and wallet, then nodded to Nikolai and held out his arm. "Before our reservations are given away."

Awesome nerd
I thought so too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:58 pm
Mayah Playah
Aha, another one that wants Freddy as a bottom? Cameron and Hayden accept you with open arms! BTW, you post first!

User Image

Smirking, Nikolai wrapped his arms around Leon's own and let him lead him to the car.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:05 pm
Leon Court

Leon opened the car door for Nikolai, waiting until he was buckled in to get in on his side and drive off.

Awesome nerd
No! I want Freddy as a top forever and ever!!! And okay.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:05 am
Leon Court

Leon drove up to the cabin, stopping in front of it and looking over to the box on Nikolai's lap. "Now then, I want you to go to the bedroom right next to our and lay down on the bed, okay?" He unbuckled himself, mentally checking that he'd perfected their romantic setting earlier.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:41 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"My, oh my, planning things behind my back again, are we?" Nikolai mused with a quirked eyebrow, grinning at his double entendre. "Mmm, I'll go, but what shall I do with the box, dearie?" he asked and lifted said box, which contained a lifelong dream.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:48 am
Leon Court

"I'll take it," Leon said as hr took the box, starting out of the car. "Don't worry, Nikolai. I'm pretty sure you'll like what I have set up."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:59 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I don't doubt you." the Russian smirked and handed Leon the box. He gave the man a curious stare, as if trying to read his plans just by seeing his facial expressions, but when nothing showed, he gave up and walked into the house. He let out a light shiver, glad to be out of the cold, and set the jacket on the rack before heading to the room as instructed.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff