Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

So Anthony can make clothes, Nikolai thought with a small smile at the image of the buff priest slaving away at a sewing machine. "Of course." he agreed and got onto his feet with a heave, waiting for the girl to bring out the dress.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:05 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

The little girl giggled and took his hand, tugging him over to her small, worn-in bed. She released his hand to scurry under the bed, pushing out a box with her name daintily painted on the top and surrounded by peach blossoms. Opening the box, she tugged out a pretty, stunningly well-made blue dress and showed it to the priest. "Lookit! Isn't it preeeeeeetty?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

As Nikolai stared at the dress, the first thought that came to mind was, So many stars... He wasn't sure what to believe about putting an American flag over the girl, but when he put his criticisms aside, it really was a thing of art. The details were fine, it looked as though it took a painstakingly long amount of time to make.
"A pretty dress for a pretty girl." he smiled as he took it and helped her out of her clothes. After a few tugs and a struggle to keep Georgia still, Nikolai finally succeeded in putting the dress on her. "There," he breathed and released the bow on the right strap. "Oh, you look so beautiful." he commented with shining lime green eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Georgia spun around a couple times, giggling at how the dress felt when it fanned out. "Thank you! My sistah used to say that I looked like our mommy, but Mama died when I was reaaaaaaaally little, so I don't really remember." Smiling up at him, she hopped up and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. "I'm really happy that Fadder Tony let you be his lobster," she said quietly, nuzzling him slightly.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai was a bit shocked by the hug, but smiled in the end and gently put a hand on her back to hug her back. "I am too." he said softly as he pat her back. "Now then, run along and go show off your dress, okay?" he smiled at her and gently led her back towards the group of children. "Alright, who else will I have to help dress?" he mumbled to himself as he got back on his feet and dusted his slacks off. "And where on earth is 'Tony'?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:53 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

""He's probably stuck at the store with that mean old lady who yells at us," said Georgia, tugging him over to a group of kids about her age who blushed and shyly waved. "The nuns don't really like us cuz we're so small and kinda bouncy, so can you help the rest of them get dress while Danny does our hair?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:23 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Of course." Nikolai nodded and ushered for the kids to come closer. "Come along, children, let me see your wonderful clothes." he smiled brightly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Georgia leaned back against the legs of an older girl, trying to stand still as her hair was being fixed up. The children, on the other hand, excitedly rushed to their beds to pull out their prettily decorated trunks, their names meticulously painted and decorated by symbols of their individual names. They all pulled out their outfits, running back to show Nikolai their unique outfits painstakingly made by hand by busy Father Anthony.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:52 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai frowned at the sea of clothes engulfing him. "Dear me, this will take hours." he breathed then dipped his head and sighed. "Well, at least let me get comfy." He removed the jabbing priest collar and tossed it over his shoulder. After unbuttoning the first two buttons of his black shirt he picked up a black string he saw on one of the children's desk and pulled his silver hair back, molding the silver curls into a small ponytail. Once the sleeves were folded to his elbow, a more relaxed Nikolai smiled at the children and began working with each one.
If there was one thing Nikolai learned on the Fourth of July, it was that he undoubtedly, unmistakeably despised kids. So many of them jabbed in in the face or the ribs whenever he tried to keep them still, giggling nonstop and chanting about how it tickled. A few absolutely refused to take off their clothes, so he practically had to force them off, causing a couple to cry, and one child ran away from him after he undressed him. It took about an hour to capture the naked child.
Two hours later all the orphans were dressed in their beautiful clothes, and Nikolai was a train wreck. His shirt was now slightly ripped due to the fights, and half of his ponytail escaped to cover half of his face, and though he had a smile, his eyes were tired and frustrated. "I'm never having kids." he whispered to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:59 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

""Well, of course not," said Georgia from beside him, holding up a spare shirt for him to wear. "Priests can't have kids...can they?"
The sweet little girl handed him the shirt, reaching up behind him to release his ponytail. "Here, lemme help." Georgia climbed behind him and somehow managed to tie the silver hair back in a relaxed, but well-tied ponytail. Smiling, she climbed back down and smiled, swaying slightly and letting her own twin pigtails swing with her. "Now you'll look nice for Fadder Tony. He's cooking outside."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:09 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Huh?" Nikolai looked down at the girl, dazed. Oh, that's right. Priests... Once the girl helped him with his attire, he smiled at her. Georgia was a good child, she acted a lot more mature than her friends here. Maybe he could use some sinful influence to coerce a family to adopt her when he was done here.
"Come along, children, let's all go greet Father Anthony and the others." he called out as he took Georgia's hand and let them outside.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:21 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Georgia smiled up at the much taller man and walked calmly beside him, shaking her head at the rowdy children who forced their way outside and ran around the green grass, chasing each other and terrorizing the nuns. Spying a handsome priest at the grill, she bounced happily and pointed at him, looking back all the way up at Nikolai. "Look! There's Fadder Tony!"

Hearing the name, Anthony looked up from the meat and smiled, waving. "Hey there!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:33 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Spotting him himself, Nikolai wandered over to him with a cheerful yet exhausted smile. "Welcome back." he greeted, now dressed in a white button-up with his silver hair pulled back into a small ponytail. Moving one hand away from his hip, he placed it on Anthony's shoulder and leaned in to whisper into his ear, "You're great at sewing and all, but if you ever create such complicated clothes I will sew your hands together. Do you understand me?" he hissed then leaned back to smile cheerfully at the priest. "When did you get back?" he asked and looked at the meat as if nothing had happened.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:47 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Georgia giggled up at the two and held Nikolai's hand tightly.
Anthony, on the other hand, merely blinked and set the tongs aside. "Um... alright! I got back about ten minutes ago. I see while I've been gone, you've found my favorite girl!" Anthony leaned down and lifted the little girl, hugging her close and kissing her cheek. The pretty child kissed his cheek back with a loud MWAAH and smiled.
"Fadder Nikolai helped me get pretty for you!" she said, blushing in her childish way.
The handsome priest grinned. "Oh, he did, did he? Thank you, Father Nikolai. I always love seeing my Peach Girl at her prettiest... which is always!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:37 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yes, and of all the children she was the easiest to work with." Nikolai smiled with crossed arms. "And all she could talk about was you, Father Anthony. Same with the other children. I do believe you've got quite a bit of fans." he chuckled.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games