Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi rolled her eyes, the movement hidden by the blind fold 'And there goes what little hope I had for you." She smiled slightly when the girl guzzled the water, knowing what was going on "Well, it seems our worrying has been for naught." She felt a sharp pain but hid it and focused.Something had happened during the night, but she couldn't figure out what.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:09 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes. "You forget that while I may be attracted to many women, there will only be one that I fall for," he murmured as he glanced away, meeting Mairi's gaze though he was well aware what the girl was trying to do and hiding his awareness of the attempted seduction which to him fell flat. Michiru sighed as she stood as the girl shakily rose to her feet, the blush having spread down the neck of her blouse and vest as she pointedly didn't look Raen's way.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kept a careful reign on her emotions and pushed away from the door frame "I'm not too sure I want to know." She tilted her head down slightly, hiding the blindfold from the girl "Glad you're alright." She turned her head slightly towards Michiru "Is this the end of the tour then, or is there more to 'see'?" She wasn't exactly trying to hurry things along, but she suddenly felt uncomfortable with the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:31 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen was mildly amused at Mairi's uncomfortable tone, though it didn't surprise him as Michiru rose, letting the girl walk to one of the many chairs in the room and sit down though she seemed a bit put out that Raen didn't notice her seduction attempts. Michiru smiled faintly. "There are some dorms that some of the students, including myself and my roommate Haruka use, though I don't know if you'll need them or not," she said with a chuckle.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:43 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shifted slightly, her blush deepening a little "We're actually okay on housing...We've got an apartment not too far from here." She seemed even more uncomfortable at revealing the fact they shared an apartment.She did notice the girls aura dim slightly as if she were a little upset.Ginhana sat quietly on Mairi's shoulders, seemingly forgotten for the time being.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:40 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen saw the slightly upset look on the girl's face before he spoke to her. "Don't worry about it. Your talent will bring you love, even if it isn't with me," he said with a smile. He wasn't sure why it seemed so certain to him, but didn't question it. Michiru nodded as she grinned slightly. "I'm not going to ask, since it's none of my business," she said with a chuckle.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small nod, a little relieved but still embarrassed.She heard Raen and turned her head slightly in his direction, itching to take the blindfold off to see the girls cards to see if he was right "Well...If that's all then I'll be going..I've still got to look for work yet..Oh, and I'm Mairi by the way." She gave a half smile, though didn't really feel all that cheerful.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:08 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly. He didn't say anything else, but agreed with Mairi as he stood. Michiru chuckled. "I'm Michiru," she said with amusement.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:28 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a tiny nod "Nice to meet you." She backed away from the door some and her smile vanished, she opened the connection with Raen again "You can stay if you want..I'll be alright."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen saw Michiru smile before she shrugged slightly. "I think we'll be back in the morning for class since we have our schedules," he said mildly Michiru blinked, mildly surprised to see that they'd realized the first day of school was in fact after the weekend... which started tonight. Raen shrugged, seeing Michiru's momentary look of surprise as he stood with a faint smile.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi leaned against the wall outside the room and waited for Raen, seeing as he apparently chose to join her.Ginhana let out an odd grumbling sound when she realized she'd been forgotten.Mairi smiled slightly and rubbed the foxes ears lightly "Sorry little friend.We'll introduce you next time.."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:38 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Michiru shrugged. "Maybe you'll drop by the greeting cook-out on the north side of the park tomorrow afternoon," she said, not aware that they'd been there the previous night with the Inner Senshi. Raen cocked his head with a thoughtful look. "It's possible, since that isn't far from our apartment," he said with a slight shrug, missing Michiru's slight hopeful look. "Let's find you a good violin, Mai-chan," he murmured.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:44 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a sad looking smile, knowing neither Raen or Michiru could see it "A decent violin cost all of what I have.A good violin costs about two times as much as the apartment with everything in it..It's going to take awhile." She was still unaware of exactly how much Raen had but she'd argue to her last breath with him about buying a violin.That is unless Ginhana spoke up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:50 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen chuckled softly. "With your talent? I'm sure they'd cut you a quarter or more off on the price after hearing you," he murmured teasingly. He tilted his head as he walked in her direction, his gaze flickering to the hallway to Mairi's left momentarily as his keen hearing picked up on soft footfalls as well as distant voices. Focusing, he could sense Haruka, the Senshi of Uranus, approaching quickly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted a small laugh "I'm not betting on that.Luthiers are very picky about who uses their instruments.I'd have to be very convincing in order for them to knock the price, and I've never heard of someone being able to do that." She spotted Haruka's aura through the wall and cocked her head slightly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games