Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:31 am
User Image

"Nobutaka's lover. We've gone through this, Julian." The teen sighed impatiently, reaching back to the dresser only to grab his wallet. "But you're definitely buying lunch."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:43 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Lover? What? I don't remember this." Julian said and, with another yawn, nodded and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just get a salad."

Julian stared at the restaurant before him, bug-eyed. Before him was the place Daniel mentioned, where the infamous thug Nobutaka frequented. It also happened to be a five-star restaurant. There were five lit up stars decorated around the double doors as if to remind its patrons that it was nothing to dismiss, and pillars adorned the front, holding up decorative ceilings to shield people from the heat when dining at the patio, though it was more decoration since people ate there during nighttime. It was a yellowish color that had been painted on the walls, but Julian felt as though it was melted gold they used as paint! The entire place absolutely screamed of rich and fancy, and he could feel a hole being burned into his wallet at the very sight.
"What the hell, man?!" Julian finally yelled at Daniel. "What kinda gangster goes to a frou-frou restaurant, eh? You knew this was expensive, too, didn't you! Is that why you're making me buy lunch? Oh, you're definitely getting a salad now, pal!" he ranted as steam blew out of his ears in rage.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image

"Too bad, because I already ordered a steak," he stated, handing his menu to a snooty waiter and smirking back at Julian. He loved to tease him more than anything else! Of course Daniel would pay, but he just had to piss off his boyfriend first. With a cheesy grin, the teen looked past him at a familiar head of perfectly curled hair, the long-ish strands a delicate shade of brown. His grin faltered at the sight. "There he is..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"A steak?! I'm not made of money, you know! My parents only give me so much money!" Julian spouted. At the mention of lack of money, he instantly felt the eyes of many rich patrons on him, none of them kind. The young man sweatdropped and sank in his seat, a depressing blue aura surrounding him as he thought about how much of his money would be gone. Tears streamed from his eyes as Daniel looked across the room to find the person they were after.
Sitting back up, Julian turned his head to follow the gaze. He looked everywhere, but all that was behind him were a few workers and... "That's him?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. That man with model-esque looks and some kind of air of radiance surrounding him was the ruthless mobster? "But... he's beautiful! He's almost like a chick." Julian blinked and gave Daniel a bewildered look. "Is that what a mobster looks like? Jeez, Hollywood sure got it wrong." he said, shaking his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image

"Micah isn't a gangster," he corrected hastily. "Refuses to get his hands dirty, actually. He's just Nobutaka's lover, although messing with him tends to prove foolish." The blonde watched as the beautiful brunette stood, gracefully setting down his napkin and turning to face them. Daniel pulled on a pair of glasses and looked back down to the menu, so as to not catch his attention.
The man walked to the side, smiling graciously at a waiter and ordering another bottle of wine. His movements were watched by several people in the room, slender body moving lithely under his expensive and well-fitting clothing. Pretty blue eyes crinkled at the corners as he was greeted by an attendant before practically gliding into bathroom. As soon as he was gone from sight, Daniel whipped his attention back to Julian. "You gotta go in there and talk to him, find out what you can about Nobutaka's whereabouts. Go!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Lover, huh? With a guy like that, Julian couldn't blame 'em. That was a guy, but he was also as beautiful as a woman, the best of both worlds!
The brunette had resumed miserably thinking about how many allowances would pay off the steak when he heard Daniel. "Wha- Me?! Why me? You're the one who's doing the hunting. Go in there and do it yourself! Make some room for your steak, too, because we're not leaving until you eat it all." he grumbled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:18 pm
User Image

"Oh, shut up. You and I both know I'll pay for this myself, since I just hit a big score. Besides, you're cuter than me and he knows what I look like." Daniel pointed the the bathroom, where the gorgeous man still was. "Just go and talk to him, strike up a conversation about love. I hear Nobutaka is everything to him, so if you gush like a schoolgirl, he'll relate. Just go!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Grumpiness subsided from Julian's face as he heard Daniel call him cute. Was he really that cute? Cute enough to talk to a mobster's lover? Well, he didn't consider himself an Adonis, heh, but if it was the only way... Wait! He wasn't going to fall into that trap so easily!
Julian glowered at Daniel for a good long time, but eventually he let out a sigh of defeat. He knew full well that Daniel would stubbornly refuse to go in, and by the time he even considered it that guy would be out of there. "... I have a feeling you just want to listen to me blab on about you, but whatever. Get my food to go, will you?" he sighed and rose from his seat. "You owe me for this." he quickly added with a hiss then walked towards the restroom. With each step he took he left behind his cranky self and began replacing it with a casual smile. Although he seemed perfectly fine on the outside, the inside was a completely different story. How the hell was he supposed to act cute while in the restroom?! He'd better go in a stall, he didn't feel like peeing, and the last thing he needed to do was talk about Daniel while holding his thing. Ugh, how do people even strike up conversations in restrooms? He usually would ignore people and label them weird if they tried to talk to him. Taking a deep breath, Julian resumed smiling and opened the door to the restroom.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:52 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Blue eyes instantly were on the newcomer to the bathroom, perfect pink lips parting into a kind smile that could only be genuine. The slender male nodded at the teen, bending back down to wash his hands in the hot water. "Hello there," he greeted, his voice a mix of honey and seduction. It flew like velvet through the echoing room, soothing and arousing all at the same time. His gently curled hair moved past his shoulders as he washed, his lightly tanned skin somehow seeming sun-kissed in the overhead lights. Every move he made was elegant, every sound he uttered was captivating. The man had certainly been blessed by his creator, that was for sure, and it was no wonder he had been chosen as Nobutaka's lover.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:21 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Stall or urinal? That was the big question. If he went to a stall then he'd have to acknowledge the fact that, er, he was dropping his kids off at the pool, and that was a sure way of ruining any conversation. Then again, if he went to the urinal then he'd practically expose himself to the lover of a terrifying gangster. Dammit, Daniel sent him in here to die!
So Julian just stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do. It seemed like a natural reaction, he was sure any staff member would find themselves in similar situations if they knew who they were in the presence of. "Oh, hi." he managed to say lightly with a short nod. He had to admit, he was pretty captivated by Micah's looks. He was stunning, even in a restaurant's restroom. It was almost unnerving how beautiful he was. Come on, Julian, he thought to himself (strangely enough, his conscious decided to use Daniel's voice to further motivate him), now's not the time to stare. Get that information! With a mental sigh, Julian relaxed himself and wandered to the urinal. "This is a pretty great place, huh?" he asked out of the blue, smiling but focusing on unzipping his pants. "I've never been to a place this fancy, didn't expect to come here either. It was a surprise from my date. Have you ever been here? I bet I sound like some poor foreigner, huh?" he laughed lightly despite how awkward he felt.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:31 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah, however, didn't seem awkward at all in his seamless reply. "I've been here several times. My lover owns the restaurant and insists that my palate become more refined. Believe me, I was much worse than you when I first started coming here." He shook his head and chuckled, turning off the water and taking a towel from a stack. The man dried his hands as he looked into the mirror at himself, easily content with his reflection. "I'm from the south, so I naturally ordered a steak, but wasn't aware that there were so many different ways to make it! They smother one in rosemary and lavender. Doesn't that sound ridiculous?" Micah laughed at the memory of his silly surprised reaction to the waiter, his laughed sounding much like one would describe the sun rays or the moon's beams, as bright and warm as sunflowers on a perfect summer day, yet as graceful and twinkling as starlight on the surface of a deep lake.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"A steak? No kidding! My boyfriend just got one!" Julian laughed. After an awkward few seconds of urination, he did his double shake and zipped up then walked over to the sinks, taking the one next to Micah. "There are different ways to make a steak? I really am poor! I sure hope it doesn't cost more." he grumbled the last part to himself then began cleaning his hands. "So your girlfriend owns the restaurant? Do you guys always go on dates here?" he asked with a light chuckle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:49 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"Oh, my lover is a man," he corrected with no contempt. Micah was well accustomed to people thinking that he was into women. "Anyway, don't worry about it. I'll tell the waiter to put it on my tab." The man leaned on the counter, genuinely enjoying this conversation. Most people didn't talk to him, knowing who his lover was and not wanting to face the consequences. This young man was a nice change from all that isolation. "Not usually. Taka doesn't much care for dates out of the house, and besides, people think he's a little scary. Honestly, I don't see what's so frightening about him, but I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder." He shrugged, his shirt shifting to revealing a glimmering platinum chain around his neck. "I saw you and your boyfriend out there a little earlier. He's very handsome, if you don't mind me saying so. Have you two been together long?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Oh jeez, no! You don't need to pay for it! I'm getting him to do that, anyway." laughed Julian as he rubbed soap against his hands. As he washed it off his hands, he noticed the shine of light being reflected off the chain across Micah's neck. A gift from 'Taka', perhaps?
At being asked about his and Daniel's relationship, Julian tilted his head thoughtfully. "You could say that. We've been friends since childhood and just recently started dating. Don't tell him, but I've, uh, had a crush on him ever since I was a kid. I remember talking to him about marriage, and, well, I just couldn't stop thinking about it." He stared at the mirror, though instead of a reflection he saw his boy self, beaten up and clinging to little Daniel. "You can... marry me." Ah, those words. They never left him throughout those years.
Before he could delve farther into those memories, he looked at Micah. "So how did you and, uh, Taka meet?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:24 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"Oh, it's no trouble, really!" insisted Micah. He really wanted to do something nice for such a young couple, remembering his former position well. "Besides, Taka never allows me to pay for myself. Something about it being wrong for the girl of the relationship to do so." With a chuckle, he thought to himself about how he had met his lover. The story was disputed by many, but he and Taka knew the truth. "It was all his fault," he said first, eyes distant and smile soft. "I was mistaken for him by an enemy, who beat me up and sent me to the hospital. At the time, I was already very sick, so that beating nearly killed me. Taka came to me purely out of curiosity, wanting to see the man who was nearly killed in his place, and seeing how frail I was, decided to take me in. It was strange, really, and I imagine it was more to keep a face to his name, but we gradually fell in love and now, he's the only person who really matters."
Micah pulled himself out of his memories, blushing prettily in embarrassment at being caught spacing out. "Anyway, he's a wonderful person, despite what many think. He's gentle, too, and I've never known a more tender man. That's nothing compared to how beautiful he really is. Sure, he's got a few scars, but they only make him all the more lovely. Oh, look at me rambling!" He blushed a little darker, refocusing his attention on Julian. "What's your lover like?"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games