Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:38 pm
lifting an eyebrow, Aashar comments "A sentient plant? This city might be more fun than most of the places I've ever been to." as he walks out of the elevator and takes in the room.

from the speaker, "Would you like me to work toward such a room, Hunter Blin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:19 pm
Krinna nodded appreciatively at Blin's comment, and bounded back over to the pond to watch the fish for a minute.

She was trying to work out what would be the best angle to try to catch one of them. But then, she was short and didn't have much of a reach with her paws. Eh, maybe it'd work better if she took diving lessons or got a fishing pole.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:42 pm
Blin stared up at the ceiling. "You can do that???" He asked in amazement. Still adjusting to these levels of technology that were so much more advanced than what he grew up on.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 pm
"Yes. I have the ability to modify most anything of myself via my automated robotic technology"

Aashar smiles and speaks "Do you have combat training rooms at present?"

"Several. Would you like to see a few?"  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:23 pm
Krinna looked up from the fish pond, and twitched her little cat-whiskers. "I bet you have plenty of targets, right?"

Of course, combat training made her think of archery. Which gave her an idea. Note to self: Come back here sometime with a good strong cord and a barbed arrow to shoot like a harpoon...

Krinna looked around, turning herself in a circle, unused to addressing someone she couldn't see... except she could see Aria... all around her. She just didn't know whether etiquette dictated she direct her words in a particular direction when addressing the ship. She looked up, somewhat by default since she usually had to look up to talk to almost anyone in the city anyway.
"Do you have any training rooms with obstacle courses?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 am
Without realizing it, Blin began to salivate at the thought of a nice cozy river bed loaded with clams. The very thought of which made his stomach growl. "Oh, Aria. You should tell them about the rewards for successful missions." He suggested, thinking that would be a good hook for people.  

Blight_of_Luca

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:14 pm
"I have a massive store of targets, and I can fabricate them as neccesary. And yes, I have many combat obstacle courses.
the mission system rewards are measure in Morra Morra, the currency of the Hunter clan. Missions who's rewards value greater than 1000 Morra Morra can only be accepted by Hunter members. In addition to this, for every mission you complete, your skill is appraised and rewarded accordingly."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:23 am
"Additionally." Blin continued for the ship. "Hunter will reimburse you for anything you lose during a mission." He pulled a stone club from his trunk. "I used to use a wooden club that was destroyed during a battle with aliens but I was given this stone club for completing my mission to replace the one I lost." Blin tried to remember another such instance and snapped his fingers. "Oh yes, there was also the case where Brett lost his both his arms, his legs and half of his vital organs. Being a Hunter Clan member the clan saw to his injuries and covered the bill."  

Blight_of_Luca

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 pm
"So, in addition to rewards for completing a mission, Hunter will go out of it's way to maintain or improve prior conditions of self and equipment" Aashar summerized."Is that a consistant policy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:00 pm
Krinna blinked and nervously rubbed at one ear with a front paw. "Lost... limbs and vital organs...?" she mumbled, flicking the very end of her tail a couple times.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:49 am
(Oh man. I forgot about this guild. My guild announcements only work when they want to. Am I still part of the hunter clan or do I have to go and make a new character and all that?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:14 am
"I don't know." Blin admitted. "But I like to think that Hunter helps its own if their wounded during a mission."

((I don't know if you are but when deathstar was still around he had you listed as presumed dead so I think its your choice.
Nice weeks quote BTW))  

Blight_of_Luca

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:02 pm
"hmm. To your knowledge, have there been any instances when Hunter refused to help a member in need?" Aashar asked trying to get a bead on the policies of the clan.

((if it's my response that matters, the choice is yours))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:38 am
(Alright. I'll start next week though. I got finals and stuff in college. =])  

DemonicShadowWolf

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 pm
"Very well, I'll send them up with a guard until they get to Aria."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff