Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:36 pm
The scalpels on the tray beside Brett twitched harmlessly.

((In response to Jeff's twitching of the scalpels. Those are really the only ones in the area. The ones that Phomello slid out were wicked blades multiple feet long implanted in his arms. They are only used as surgical implements. Moving them without moving his arms and in such a way as to cause any pain, would require the breaking of both his arms in multiple places.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:40 pm
"Ehh...When am I allowed to sit up?" Brett had apparently come to at the sounds of music and yelling.  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:52 pm
"As soon as you can."
Phomello brushed off the front of his lab coat and polished his shiney nametag with his sleeve.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:55 pm
Brian was getting confused and walking backwards before bumping into a wall. He was jostled and rather scared at all the activity and yelling. He just wanted silence for a minute he closed his eyes and suddenly the room seemed to get quiet. He tapped his foot curiously on the ground and reported that nothing came out. He began to get even more scared as the room began to become like a silent movie.

((I hope this doesn't count as auto-hitting, he just needs to calm down and sound will return to the room which will definately be my next post, he just needs a few seconds for his 8 year old brain to sort through confusion. Your all completely unharmed but your in a sound wave vortex. I doubt any of you have the powers to disrupt it anyways.))

The angel face palmed and walked over to the young boy crouching down next to him and moving his fingers across the boys eyes slowly and softly, then he made flowers appear in them, then disappear. The boy smiled in amazment at the cheap magic trick while he flashed the girl a cheery smile hoping he would calm down soon.  

kleptor

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:02 pm
((It's fine. There's no violence or malice intended.))

Phomello flipped out his blades again and began polishing them. Sure there was no sound, but it was still marginally better than Noir Boulevard. At least there was still color.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:08 pm
Sarah mouthed "thank you" at phomello, though she had not been been affected by the punch. She proceeded to pull out a piece of paper and busied herself writing on it.

The paper itself was going to be a letter of complaint to the hunter clan, she would send it along with Brett as he went back. He'd still get use of the hospital, judging from his luck, he'd need it.

Sarah began tapping her pencil noiselessly against the table as she waited for her mind to clear. The silence somehow managed to obstruct her thinking.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:33 pm
Brett slowly sat up and looked at his new limbs. "........I feel like Megaman. Or Darth Vader. Either way, that's good for me." These words were of course silenced, but Brett still mouthed them. He swung his legs off of the operating table and hopped down from it. He thanked the doctor silently and walked out of the operating room, and then the hospital. [To Aria]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:46 pm
Rose set her puppy Vash down and walked over to Brian and the man who could do magic tricks. Vash sat beside Rose and surveyed the scene then sighed quietly and layed down.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:42 pm
kleptor
The angel was there in minutes but he was in disguise. He was in a business suit with a briefcase. He set down the briefcase and removed a bottle of water and a sponge carefully. "I'm with a special agency... I need to take these children into custody. He immediately identified Andre as the care keeper. "I promise you I will return these children without harm nor injury."

Andre was at least glad that this stranger with a briefcase had something to help clean Brian up with, but wasn't about to let anyone take the kids anywhere unless he knew they had a legal right to do so. Perhaps the guy did, perhaps he didn't. The fact was that Andre really knew hardly anything about Brian and Rose, where they'd come from and whether they had any relatives with a claim on them.
"What agency is this, and why do you need to take the kids into custody?" He said very seriously, looking down at the guy from his considerable height.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:09 am
((For the last time currently your all in a silent room, but because delbosque almost never posts and I don;t much feel like asking him/her to post again I will just state that sound came back before their posts...))

Brian returned sound to the room slowly it came back with a force that was palpable. He looked around the room softly and blushed sitting down and huddling his knees up to his face. He seemed to be observing people.

The angel figure looked up at him with no fear, his eyes were calming and his smile was gentle. "I have no legal right under which I may take these kids, I have been dead for several hundred years sir and thus I have not exactly gotten a chance to get legal right to take kids into custody. However." He pulled off his left glove and revealed a glowing tattoo on his left hand the one closest to his heart. "On behalf of the council of high angels these children are considered a class 4 threat to humanity as they stand, if you wish you may come with me and I will be able to explain on the way then you may have these kids back." He said in a quick voice. "If anything with these two if they accessed their powers out of anger, hatred, or revenge the results could be disastrous. I need to make sure their guardian is of sound mind to teach them that."  

kleptor

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:18 pm
Rose heard everything, but she couldn't understand it. Rose had come from a not so caring family with exception of her mother. How she had accessed her power must have been from fear. Tears filled her eyes...she was a horrible person that's what came to her mind, she was a bad person and they were going to take her to a place where bad children go. Tears fell to the floor and she ran to hide her face. Vash followed her. Rose had made toys not weapons and she was going to be punished for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:46 pm
((Sorry, I thought it had come back already... Oh, well, we can also assume that Andre hadn't realized the sound was missing when he spoke, but that the angel-guy read his lips and then Brian restored the sound... xd
Oh, yes, and I apologize for not being on more often. Things keep coming up. *shrugs*))

Andre looked somewhat surprised, then spoke again after hearing the man's response.
"Then we are at a slight impasse. I have no legal right to these children, either. I believe we ought to find out who does. Unless you happen to have it documented in some way?"
Andre raised an eyebrow. He really didn't like the way the man had spoken. They were children, not monsters running rampant. Rose was obviously bothered by the man's talk, and Brian had already been upset by the situation.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:58 pm
Rose opened a closet and huddled within it and closed the door so only a crack of light remained. Vash sat outside to make sure no one disturbed her. Rose gasped in hushed sobs of pure sadness. She wanted to be thought of as a good person. Although in the eyes of the angel she was considered a threat.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:15 pm
The angel frowned "Class 3 human threats are simply threats that could happen." He looked at them both and realized the disturbance he had created. "I'm sorry, It's just that their potentially dangerous. The girl rose has just created a dog, if she had made a wolf we could all have been in some sort of danger. And the boy brian just stopped all sound in this room out of stress, he could have wiped out this city block permanently." He looked displeased. "And they are what? 8 and 12?" He looked at Andre. They aren't too dangerous now but in 8 years well needless to say neither side likes the unknown, we just want to make sure they have a loving home and grow up well adjusted. Please."  

kleptor

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:06 pm
Phomello directed his attention to the angel.

"You do realize that also depends on the ebb and flow of Byako. If time flows at a standard rate, they'll be at that age in about a decade. But if an eddy comes through of a backflow, it could be as short as three standard weeks. Of course, that also partially depends on whether or not they're natives. Do either of you know if they were born within city limits?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff